PDA

View Full Version : Someone stole my Panties!

DezaRay24
02-22-2008, 08:53 PM
A few weeks ago someone broke in my house and stole the Wii we got for Christmas. Well, if that didn't suck enough.....today I was finally putting away all our clean clothes and went to put my underwear away. I have 3 drawers full & about 60 or more pairs. (Ya I love Panties) well I opened the drawer and ALL my underwear are GONE!
Who takes a Wii & used Panties? Ewwwwwwww!

Then I checked the mail & I had a card for $10 off any Purch at Victoria Secrets...Hummmm did they take um? Haha! LMAO

Sick people out there!

Shann
02-22-2008, 08:59 PM
that's very sick but there are perverts who seriously steal panties. That really sucks bout your wii :( and of course your panties, they aren't cheap

iluvmybaby
02-22-2008, 09:25 PM
A few weeks ago someone broke in my house and stole the Wii we got for Christmas. Well, if that didn't suck enough.....today I was finally putting away all our clean clothes and went to put my underwear away. I have 3 drawers full & about 60 or more pairs. (Ya I love Panties) well I opened the drawer and ALL my underwear are GONE!
Who takes a Wii & used Panties? Ewwwwwwww!

Add hot pockets and you got an evening for a pervert :twitch

ladybugva
02-22-2008, 09:29 PM
that sucks!! Sorry that happened, I know you have to feel invaded.

But I have to ask how did it take several weeks for you to notice that much under-ware is missing?

BigLyd1
02-22-2008, 09:49 PM
Wow, that would make me very nervous. Maybe you should consider getting an alarm system or something. You don't want perverts anywhere near your place.

pepperpot
02-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Perhaps they wanted to play "Wii in your panties"....:lol

Sorry...couldn't resist. But seriously that is very disturbing........

PrincessArky
02-22-2008, 09:58 PM
I cant believe that someone would do something so sick YUCK

But I have to ask how did it take several weeks for you to notice that much under-ware is missing?

lol I was wondering the same thing

ladybugva
02-22-2008, 10:00 PM
I have seen guys on TV sneaking up to clothes lines to steal panties but to go in your house and take a Wii I get but then think, hhmmm I could use some ladies panties while I am at it is twice as creepy.

DezaRay24
02-22-2008, 10:35 PM

Haha ivew been so busy startin my new job & with my son I haven't put the laundry away in 2 weeks that I just didn't notice hahah ya I suck!

SHERY123
02-23-2008, 05:59 AM
Perhaps they wanted to play "Wii in your panties"....:lol

Sorry...couldn't resist. But seriously that is very disturbing........

LOL I LOVE IT LOL:rolling :rolling

christianw27
02-23-2008, 06:23 AM
sorry that wii-tard stole your panties....

he's probably got them and the wii on e bay or something...

Adra
02-23-2008, 06:26 AM
I am sorry that someone broke into your house and stole from you. It is not the money although I do know that a Wii and undies cost a lot of money-but it is the fact that your trust in your own safety has been stolen. I feel that so many people are so bad that they would steal anything. Some time ago I found this story about a thief and I love it. It serves her right for being void of morals.

THE DILLARDS THIEF-- in San Antonio, Texas

This is too funny! This could only be true, you can't make this stuff up.

Clutching their Dillard's shopping bags, Ellen and Kay woefully gazed down at a dead cat in the mall parking lot. Obviously a recent hit---no flies, no smell.

"What business could that poor kitty have had here?" murmured Ellen. "Come on, Ellen, let's just go..." But Ellen had already grabbed her shopping bag and was explaining,"I'll just put my things in your bag, and then I'll take the tissue." She dumped her purchases into Kay's bag and then used the tissue paper to cradle and lower the former feline into her own Dillard's bag and cover it.

They continued the short trek to the car in silence, stashing their goods in the trunk. But it occurred to both of them that if they left Ellen's burial bag in the trunk, warmed by the Texas sunshine while they ate, Kay's Lumina would soon lose that new-car smell. They decided to leave the bag on top of the trunk, and they headed over to Luby's Cafeteria.

After they cleared the serving line and sat down at a window table, they had a view of Kay's Chevy with the Dillard's bag still on the trunk. BUT not for long. As they ate, they noticed a black-haired woman in a red gingham shirt stroll by their car, look quickly this way and that, and then hook the Dillard's bag without breaking stride. She quickly walked out of their line of vision. Kay and Ellen shot each other a wide-eyed look of amazement. It all happened so fast that neither of them could think how to respond. "Can you imagine?" finally sputtered Ellen. "The nerve of that woman!" Kay sympathized with Ellen, but inwardly a laugh was building as she thought about the grand surprise awaiting the red-gingham thief. Just when she thought she'd have to giggle into her napkin, she noticed Ellen's eyes freeze in the direction of the serving line. Following her gaze, Kay recognized with a shock the black-haired woman with the Dillard's bag, THE Dillard's bag, hanging from her arm, brazenly pushing her tray toward the cashier.

Helplessly they watched the scene unfold: After clearing the register, the woman settled at a table across from theirs, put the bag on an empty chair and began to eat. After a few bites of baked whitefish and green beans, she casually lifted the bag into her lap to survey her treasure. Looking from side to side, but not far enough to notice her rapt audience three tables over, she pulled out the tissue paper and peered into the bag. Her eyes widened, and she began to make a sort of gasping noise. The noise grew. The bag slid from her lap as she sank to the floor, wheezing and clutching her upper chest.

The beverage cart attendant quickly recognized a customer in trouble and sent the busboy to call 911, while she administered the Heimlich maneuver. A crowd quickly gathered that did not include Ellen and Kay, who remained riveted to their chairs for seven whole minutes until the ambulance arrived.

In a matter of minutes the curly-haired woman emerged from the crowd, still gasping, strapped securely on a gurney. Two well-trained EMS volunteers steered her to the waiting ambulance, while a third scooped up her belongings.

The last they saw of the distressed cat-burglar, she disappeared behind the ambulance doors, the Dillard's bag perched on her stomach.

nightrider127
02-23-2008, 06:32 AM
There used to be a person here with the screen name of Panty Snatcher, LOL.

Army-Mom
02-23-2008, 06:33 AM
I am sorry someone broke into your house..sending hugs.

PrincessArky
02-23-2008, 06:37 AM
Haha ivew been so busy startin my new job & with my son I haven't put the laundry away in 2 weeks that I just didn't notice hahah ya I suck!

nope thats very understandable when you are that busy

ladybugva
02-23-2008, 07:33 AM
ok, that makes since then. THere have been times when we live out of the clean clothes basket :)

YankeeMary
02-23-2008, 07:55 AM
I don't care what kind of pervert you are, what could you possibly want with clean panties? Sick people in the world. Did your homeowners/renter insurance cover the Wii? Sorry this happened to you.

magenta
02-23-2008, 09:36 AM
I would be seriously freaked out about someone stealing panties out of my house. Stalkers, perverts and rapists come to mind. There is something very disturbing about somebody that steals underwear. Creeps me right out!
I'd strengthen my locks and buying a big rabid dog!

YankeeMary
02-23-2008, 09:46 AM
I would have to laugh if someone stole my panties, the joke would be on them...nothing sexy about Granny Panties...:rolling

Jackie_Blu
02-23-2008, 09:57 AM
I would have to laugh if someone stole my panties, the joke would be on them...nothing sexy about Granny Panties...:rolling

LOL thats exactly what I was thinking about mine! lol

YankeeMary
02-23-2008, 10:02 AM
LOL thats exactly what I was thinking about mine! lol

Sick aren't we? :rolling

dixiechicken
02-23-2008, 10:28 AM
Holy Cow! I don't know if I am more shocked that they stole your undies or that you actually own that many pair!!! I think I might have 8 pair :D

Good thing they didn't steal your children's undies too, that would be WAY TOO MUCH!

DezaRay24
02-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Oh no it does totally creep me out. I've been trying to find humor in it all since it pisses me off to think about it.

Ya we had been doing the whole livin out of the clean clothes basket bit too! Haha I hate laundry! The washing & drying is easy but the putting away sucks! LOL

Haha ya I do have lots of panties. LOL I love em! I had the thongs in the top drawer and then in the middle I had all the bikini & boy cut. Then in the bottom drawer where I don't think they look is the panties that get demoted down to be "period panties" haha but they didn't take those LOL

No, the insurance company is not good since I have to pay the first $500 then they will cover past that.

What really gets me now is I had a good idea of who may have done this but now it puts chills down my spine to think they would have taken my panties too! I suspected my friends 19yr old brother of doing it since he comes over to visit me all the time. He knew that we got the Wii for Xmas and he knew when I'm not home and when I am. He also knew that my folks that live in the top half of the house were away on Vacation. The door was broken in to with a crow bar. When I walked in the only thing I noticed gone was the Wii & a few DVDs. They didn't even take the Wii games which I found odd. I called the cops and they came over and I gave them his info to go talk to him but he says he didn't do it. The neighbor even seen his truck parked outside my house that morning but didn't see anything else. It breaks my heart to think he would have something to do with it. I've known him since he was 5 yrs old! I loved him coming over to talk to me & tell me about his life and future plans I was even helping him to get a job. So blaiming him was hard but all the fingers pointed right to him.
Well, like usual the cops could do anything much. They tried to get finger prints but there wasn't any and outside it was a snow storm so that covered all tracks.

Juli67
02-23-2008, 02:22 PM
I also have about 60 or more pairs

Memedav
02-23-2008, 03:36 PM
So sorry that happened to you guys, that sucks that people do something like that knowing more than likely the Wii is for a child (or a man usually! lol) I just went today and got 10 new pairs of panties.........I could send ya some, but they are maternity lol

Willow
02-23-2008, 04:16 PM
There used to be a person here with the screen name of Panty Snatcher, LOL.

That's Ed from Alabama. He emails me all the time. LOL

Sorry that someone stole your belongings Dezaray. :(

IthinkNOT!
02-23-2008, 04:47 PM
I am sorry that someone broke into your house and stole from you. It is not the money although I do know that a Wii and undies cost a lot of money-but it is the fact that your trust in your own safety has been stolen. I feel that so many people are so bad that they would steal anything. Some time ago I found this story about a thief and I love it. It serves her right for being void of morals.

THE DILLARDS THIEF-- in San Antonio, Texas

This is too funny! This could only be true, you can't make this stuff up.

Clutching their Dillard's shopping bags, Ellen and Kay woefully gazed down at a dead cat in the mall parking lot. Obviously a recent hit---no flies, no smell.

"What business could that poor kitty have had here?" murmured Ellen. "Come on, Ellen, let's just go..." But Ellen had already grabbed her shopping bag and was explaining,"I'll just put my things in your bag, and then I'll take the tissue." She dumped her purchases into Kay's bag and then used the tissue paper to cradle and lower the former feline into her own Dillard's bag and cover it.

They continued the short trek to the car in silence, stashing their goods in the trunk. But it occurred to both of them that if they left Ellen's burial bag in the trunk, warmed by the Texas sunshine while they ate, Kay's Lumina would soon lose that new-car smell. They decided to leave the bag on top of the trunk, and they headed over to Luby's Cafeteria.

After they cleared the serving line and sat down at a window table, they had a view of Kay's Chevy with the Dillard's bag still on the trunk. BUT not for long. As they ate, they noticed a black-haired woman in a red gingham shirt stroll by their car, look quickly this way and that, and then hook the Dillard's bag without breaking stride. She quickly walked out of their line of vision. Kay and Ellen shot each other a wide-eyed look of amazement. It all happened so fast that neither of them could think how to respond. "Can you imagine?" finally sputtered Ellen. "The nerve of that woman!" Kay sympathized with Ellen, but inwardly a laugh was building as she thought about the grand surprise awaiting the red-gingham thief. Just when she thought she'd have to giggle into her napkin, she noticed Ellen's eyes freeze in the direction of the serving line. Following her gaze, Kay recognized with a shock the black-haired woman with the Dillard's bag, THE Dillard's bag, hanging from her arm, brazenly pushing her tray toward the cashier.

Helplessly they watched the scene unfold: After clearing the register, the woman settled at a table across from theirs, put the bag on an empty chair and began to eat. After a few bites of baked whitefish and green beans, she casually lifted the bag into her lap to survey her treasure. Looking from side to side, but not far enough to notice her rapt audience three tables over, she pulled out the tissue paper and peered into the bag. Her eyes widened, and she began to make a sort of gasping noise. The noise grew. The bag slid from her lap as she sank to the floor, wheezing and clutching her upper chest.

The beverage cart attendant quickly recognized a customer in trouble and sent the busboy to call 911, while she administered the Heimlich maneuver. A crowd quickly gathered that did not include Ellen and Kay, who remained riveted to their chairs for seven whole minutes until the ambulance arrived.

In a matter of minutes the curly-haired woman emerged from the crowd, still gasping, strapped securely on a gurney. Two well-trained EMS volunteers steered her to the waiting ambulance, while a third scooped up her belongings.

The last they saw of the distressed cat-burglar, she disappeared behind the ambulance doors, the Dillard's bag perched on her stomach.
OMG! That is too funny! I bout sprayed tea all over my monitor!

Sorry to hear that you were robbed DezaRay24!

ilikefree
02-25-2008, 07:21 AM
Before my sister and her husband got a washer and dryer they would go to the laundromat to do their laundry. One day they had several errands to run so they left for maybe 15 minutes with their clothes still washing and drying. When they got back, all my sister's panties were gone! And we live in a town of only about 2000-2500 people!