PDA

View Full Version : Bzz Agent

ladybugva
02-22-2008, 07:57 PM
Ok so today I actually got in another Bzz program so that was good. I got excited b/c I saw some prizes I could cash in for w/ the shower cleaner program. I tried and it said I didn't do a report yet so I put one in quickly and went back just now cash in some of my points b/c my report was accepted and they are gone!! :tearhair go figure

Plus right now I am in the middle of a pity party for my self. I have lived here for 2 years and have no friends. I have people that I talk to at work and occasionally at church but have yet find out how to connect w/ any one to just hang out with. I had so many friends in MO it's so hard to have none here. As much as I love my boys I get sick of going to the store w/ my 3 1/3 yr old all the time. An adult to talk to would be nice. LOL :sigh as Officer Cartman on South Park once said "I get by, one day at a time"

ahippiechic
02-22-2008, 08:02 PM
Bzz Agent sucks lately.

And I wish you lived close to me. We could go out for coffee (or tea) and talk about GH!

ladybugva
02-22-2008, 08:08 PM
that would be nice. you Holly and Misty are the only people I know that watch it so I am glad that I can talk about it here at least.

Shancopp
02-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Where do you live ladybugmo?
Sorry things are going bad for you and bzz agent sucks big time!

ladybugva
02-22-2008, 09:31 PM
I am in VA. we decided to move back b/c my family is here. That is nice b/c I do get to see them and we are close but they are far enough away that we can't get together a lot.

christianw27
02-23-2008, 06:37 AM
bzz does suck! i get so mad.

Char
02-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Bzz Agent sucks lately.

And I wish you lived close to me. We could go out for coffee (or tea) and talk about GH!

Hey, you say 'suck' like it's a bad thing !

~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL, ok, I just jumped in here to return Shancopp's rep...lol, I'll leave now...lol

I will add that BuzzAgent does byte anymore...lol, just had to throw in my .53 cents.

galeane29
02-25-2008, 12:51 PM
I feel for you I truly do. I have lived where I do for over 7 years, yet have I made a friend. I have a hart time trusting people so I just have become a homebody. I do talk to family on yahoo IM , thats pretty much the jist of my
social life. I do have my husband and kids here but its not the same as having
a girl friend to go shopping with, have coffee with or just hang out.
I have tried to make friends with the parents of kids friends but you know what it seems to me that if you did'nt grow up here you are a freakin outcast.
We are never invited anywhere to do anything. Trust me, I know how you feel.

jcw
02-25-2008, 08:16 PM
count me in on the ones that watch gh. I'm watching it right now on soapnet

ladybugva
02-25-2008, 08:56 PM
count me in on the ones that watch gh. I'm watching it right now on soapnet

hop over to the entertainment section and talk about it w/ us