PDA

View Full Version : can't read my e-mail

ladybugva
02-21-2008, 11:54 AM
I think the problems started when I updated my firefox. I can open yahoo, see my inbox but it doesn't open it most of the time.

Any one else having problems that uses firefox? How can I fix it or should I do the "restore to a certain date" thing on my PC? I can't remember when I did the upgrade.

It's just frustrating, not that I get a lot of e-mail that I want to read and surly don't get much past forwards these days but occasionally I do have stuff that I want to read.

Kimberly61
02-21-2008, 12:11 PM
I had that problem with firefox too and decided to use internet explorer instead.....if there is a fix I would like to know too

ladybugva
02-21-2008, 12:26 PM
sadly there is some issue w/ my IE so I can't even load that one. so I don't have a choice right now

Shann
02-21-2008, 12:52 PM
did you see my whine about firefox??? LOL that happened to me as well, but I was able to open up the messages but there was nothing there. I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing, there is a firefox beta 3 out there, BUT it does not support google toolbar nor adblock, but i was able to view my email through it. Maybe try that one? Good luck.

ahippiechic
02-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Weird. I use Forefox for everything, including my Yahoo mail and haven't ever had a problem with it.

ladybugva
02-21-2008, 01:15 PM
did you see my whine about firefox??? LOL that happened to me as well, but I was able to open up the messages but there was nothing there. I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing, there is a firefox beta 3 out there, BUT it does not support google toolbar nor adblock, but i was able to view my email through it. Maybe try that one? Good luck.

i remember reading that. that is exactly what happens to me. I don't think I use the google toolbar so i should be ok. Where did you find the one you use?

Kimberly61
02-21-2008, 03:32 PM
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/releases/1.5beta1.html I think its this one....gonna give it a try

Shann
02-21-2008, 03:55 PM
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html I used this one, it is the third version of beta 3 (does that make sense?) lol you can choose your language and the OS you're using. :)