PDA

View Full Version : I just bought a big bag of V-day laffy taffy and there's no flippin banana!

Shann
02-15-2008, 01:18 PM
:getyou I didn't really look at it but have been craving taffy like no other, since it was 50% off I bought a bag and went to have some and it's all strawberry and cherry... I hate cherry flavored candy, I'll eat it if I have to but damnit! (on a weird note, I love my diet cherry pepsi, weird huh?) I think I'm going to cry b/c that's the flavor I've really been craving it's just not fair why would they ever not include banana? stupid vday candy :sob

Bahet
02-15-2008, 01:20 PM
I hate cherry flavored candy, I'll eat it if I have to but damnit!

You'll eat it "if you have to"? :rofl: I can't say as I've ever been forced to eat candy before.

Shann
02-15-2008, 01:23 PM
You'll eat it "if you have to"? :rofl: I can't say as I've ever been forced to eat candy before.

:lol I guess I should have been more clear, I'll eat it if I'm having a craving for candy and cherry is the only flavor, most of the time I just do w/o though. :p

dv8grl
02-15-2008, 01:26 PM
Sorry, but I really did LOL when I read your thread! :rolling

I need to get you some! :top: Mhhmmmm BANANA!!!!

Shann
02-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Sorry, but I really did LOL when I read your thread! :rolling

I need to get you some! :top: Mhhmmmm BANANA!!!!

:lol I wanted this to be more so of a silly vent, I'm really not THAT mad, but sad, I love the banana :( teach me to just throw bags of candy into the basket w/o properly looking :slap Luke will be happy, he loves taffy too and doesn't mind cherry.

BigLyd1
02-15-2008, 01:37 PM
That's just inexcusable. I don't really like too much of banana anything. But banana taffy... if you're going to have taffy, you have to have banana taffy.

DBackFan
02-15-2008, 01:41 PM
I love cherry, send it to me! LOL

Unicornmom77
02-15-2008, 01:41 PM
:getyou I didn't really look at it but have been craving taffy like no other, since it was 50% off I bought a bag and went to have some and it's all strawberry and cherry... I hate cherry flavored candy, I'll eat it if I have to but damnit! (on a weird note, I love my diet cherry pepsi, weird huh?) I think I'm going to cry b/c that's the flavor I've really been craving it's just not fair why would they ever not include banana? stupid vday candy :sob

Aww shucks! LOL I got this Bulk laffy taffy (http://www.southwestcandy.com/Laffy_Taffy_assorted_P100.cfm?gclid=CIqx2dyGx5ECFQ y1PAodOz1KEA) as an advertizment on this page LOL!

Hope you get your banana laffy taffy fix soon!

gmyers
02-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Hey I agree. When you have a craving it sucks when you don't get what you want.

dixiechicken
02-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Thats the only color that I hate!! LOL

earnhardt1
02-15-2008, 02:40 PM
i hate bannana i love strawberry and watermelon

ahippiechic
02-15-2008, 03:13 PM
I have banana taffy! :D

(I stole it out of my DD Valentine's Candy Bag from school)

Juli67
02-15-2008, 03:14 PM
It's valentines flavor

Qtxann315
02-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Lol- now you have me craving for Banana Taffy. They are soooo Goood!!! It's out of this world. Of course there's other kind but my favorite is Banana.

Shann
02-15-2008, 03:37 PM
I have banana taffy! :D

(I stole it out of my DD Valentine's Candy Bag from school)

do ya care to share? :D I think I'm going to make Luke buy me some. I tried one piece of strawberry and it was super tart :( I like tart things, but I didn't want tart :cry what's wrong w/ this world when you can't get banana taffy in a bag of taffy :slap icky Vday taffy :rules

ahippiechic
02-15-2008, 03:40 PM
Too late, we ate it all.

BigLyd1
02-15-2008, 04:06 PM
I think one of the bosses at work has a big jar of taffy in his office. He's not here today so I suppose I could dump out the jar and pick out the banana ones. He probably wouldn't even notice. :rofl:

Shann
02-15-2008, 04:11 PM
I think one of the bosses at work has a big jar of taffy in his office. He's not here today so I suppose I could dump out the jar and pick out the banana ones. He probably wouldn't even notice. :rofl:

mmmm! you're so lucky. I would do it if I were you *drools*

JKATHERINE
02-15-2008, 05:13 PM
OMG. I LOVE cherry flavored candy and I HATE banana flavored ANYTHING! LOL Sorry you're disappointed. Just send the flavors you don't like my way. I love taffy! :)

VenuStar
02-15-2008, 09:49 PM
I've got some banana laffy taffy...pm the addy as I didnt keep it

Shann
02-16-2008, 02:34 PM
we went to a store to get taffy but it was pretty hard and I didn't feel like breaking my teeth off for it. I figure we'll be going to Sam's soon enough and we'll get the big ass tub :D Luke didn't waste time digging into the bag :lol oh well, I made cupcakes the other day and can get my sugar fix from those :) thanks for the offer VenuStar, you're so sweet