PDA

View Full Version : Dirty laundry

JustDoIt
02-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Since so many people seem to thrive on dirty laundry, and airing it and all, y'all are welcome to come up and get the 4 loads here that need to be done. Just want to mention though that I am quite a bitch if my underoos ain't folded properly. :bootyshake:

LOL.

JKATHERINE
02-13-2008, 06:10 PM
LMAO! And when yer done with hers, come and get mine. I've got plenty! :)

Heidi
02-13-2008, 06:13 PM
You know my mom use to make fun of me because I folded my underwear so now I just throw it in the dresser drawer without folding it. She really gave me a complex!

BigLyd1
02-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Folded in half, once, twice? Folded with the sides in first? :)

JustDoIt
02-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Foloded with the sides in first. You're hired BigLyd! LOL

ahippiechic
02-13-2008, 06:24 PM
You wear underwear???

JustDoIt
02-13-2008, 06:26 PM
:rofl: When I wear skirts yeah....I'm not hanging my snapper out for all to see.

bpl76
02-13-2008, 07:07 PM
:rofl: When I wear skirts yeah....I'm not hanging my snapper out for all to see.

Now that's a term I haven't heard in that context. My mother just floored me in a restaurant once when a sweet little thing trooped by in a very mini skirt. Mom says"That skirt is so short it doesn't even cover her cockpit." I sprewed soda all oveer the place. That was a new one to me also. Coming from my mother , in public was a shock. She wouldn't say s*** if she had a mouth ful. LOL

I fold half and half again. :-)

Mom2Shaun
02-13-2008, 07:48 PM
My (female) boss once told me that a coworker's skirt was so short that you could almost see "Hitler's mustache." (giggle!)

ahippiechic
02-13-2008, 07:57 PM

Your skirts are higher than your 'snapper'??? :dancing:

Shann
02-13-2008, 08:11 PM
I don't think I want to ask, but I don't like doing my own laundry, there's no way I'm going to be doing anyone elsels :lol

ladybugva
02-13-2008, 08:31 PM
I tend to hide my dirty laundry under my bed no one is washing that but me.

That said I used to fold my undies, mom does now I just shove them in a drawer.

JustDoIt
02-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Your skirts are higher than your 'snapper'??? :dancing:

Aren't everyone's??

Tasha405
02-13-2008, 08:39 PM
I say just skip the undies and let it all hang out. Afterall, someone may see it and then if you're lucky you will have someone doing dishes, laundry and the cooking! ;)

Unicornmom77
02-14-2008, 12:51 AM
I say just skip the undies and let it all hang out. Afterall, someone may see it and then if you're lucky you will have someone doing dishes, laundry and the cooking! ;)

Shoot if mine was hanging out for all to see there would be no one around to do dishes or laundry for!! LOL :itsme:

jedmatters
02-14-2008, 01:38 AM
My undies magically get folded and placed in the drawer for me!!!
And have been for the last 12 years.

I wash and dry the laundry, place it in a basket: and the folding fairy handles the rest!!!
And, he irons, too!!!!!

Gosh, I married well.

myspirit
02-14-2008, 03:28 AM
I still fold 'em they way they made us in basic training!

cabby92
02-14-2008, 06:05 AM
I cannot stand messy drawers. Everything that goes in them is folded and stacked neatly.

cab1277
02-14-2008, 06:37 AM
Now that's a term I haven't heard in that context. My mother just floored me in a restaurant once when a sweet little thing trooped by in a very mini skirt. Mom says"That skirt is so short it doesn't even cover her cockpit." I sprewed soda all oveer the place. That was a new one to me also. Coming from my mother , in public was a shock. She wouldn't say s*** if she had a mouth ful. LOL

OMG. I would have freaked out if my mom had said something like that to me. Especially in public. She's the same way.

MistyWolf
02-14-2008, 06:38 AM
Fold with the sides in first and than in half!

The girls I just fold in half cause their undies are smaller than mine .. ROFLMAO!

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-14-2008, 06:39 AM

LMAO, I haven't heard it called that before, that's pretty funny.