PDA

View Full Version : I want a 'do-over'

ahippiechic
02-13-2008, 01:41 PM
for today!

So you know when you were a kid and you messed something up, you would yell, "Do-over" and get a chance to do it again, only everything go right. SO today I'm yelling "do-over', lol! :D

I had an eye exam today & needed to go to Walmart and Petsmart. All 3 places are in the same shopping center. Sounds simple right?
The bus was late, so that made me miss my transfer. Had to wait about 25 minutes for that bus, with a bunch of tweekers. Fun. Got to my eye exam and signed in, wait forever, still hadn't gotten called so I ask the receptionist about how much longer it would be. She looked me up and said I have no appt today. WTF?? So I give her the card, with todays date and the time on it and she's like, oh well, they messed up. Can't see me today.

So I go to Walmart and think maybe I'll just get the exam there, since you don't need an appt. Their Dr isn't in at all today. So I pick up a few things I need, then go to get a MO. Their MO machine is down. Well, ok I still need some stamps. Sorry, no stamps. By this time, I'm beginning to get pissy. So I told the cashier that she should just go on home then, since she is serving no purpose there, LOL! :lol:

By now I'm starving so I stop by LJS for lunch. They got my order wrong 3 times. And when I finally get the right food, the shrimp was cold, the clams were rubbery and the hush puppies were hard as rocks. I ended up tossing most of the food, as it wasn't edible.

So I go down to Petsmart to get my DD some guppies and guess what??? ALL the male guppies were in quarantine.

While I'm waiting for the bus to go home, 2 guys got in a fight and somehow knocked the cherry out his cig and it landed right on my purse. Now I have nice little burn mark on it. While I was waiting for my transfer bus, some dumbass kid on a skateboard ran into me and almost knocked me down and just kept right on going. I wanted to throw rocks at him but I had my hands full and couldn't.

I got home to a notice that I missed a UPS delivery and instead of leaving it at the office like usual, the took it back and will try to deliver it tomorrow.

Ok, sorry for typos and stuff, I was about to explode and needed to get it all out!

Jackie_Blu
02-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Holy cow, hon.......if there ever was a true need for a do-over, you got it!!! Got my fingers crossed the rest of your day goes a LOT better :hug

BigLyd1
02-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Sounds like you were at the mercy of everybody's mistakes. I hate when that happens. Just hope that next time you go out, everybody has their s@*# together.

PrincessArky
02-13-2008, 02:00 PM
OMG I am so sorry but I just had to laugh cause I can actually picture that sort of crap happening to me never knew anyone else had my luck.....now I dont feel so lonely........but truly I am sorry you had such a bad day

Shann
02-13-2008, 02:13 PM
you definitely need a do over and a nice hot bubble bath w/ some music playing in the background. I hate when I have days like that, I hope tonight is better for ya :hug

freeby4me
02-13-2008, 02:14 PM
Holy cow, I call a do-over for you!!! LOL sheesh, I sure hope tomarrow is better.

ahippiechic
02-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Holy cow, I call a do-over for you!!! LOL sheesh, I sure hope tomarrow is better.

Hope tomorrow is better for you as well!

And I'm not leaving the house again today. My friend is picking up my DD at school and bringing her home!

freeby4me
02-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Hope tomorrow is better for you as well!

And I'm not leaving the house again today. My friend is picking up my DD at school and bringing her home!

LOL I dont blame you there one bit. Cuddle up with a good book for awhile!

evrita
02-13-2008, 02:35 PM
:rofl: Sorry but that post was funny I loved the part that you wouldve thrown a rock but your hands were full. I am sorry you had a crappy day but thanks for the laugh I needed it :kiss

LuvBigRip
02-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Poor Hippie.

Beso
02-13-2008, 02:48 PM
I'd say that your day is the reason they invented 'DO-OVERS'... Hugs.... try and have a nice night at least.

Pepsi4me
02-13-2008, 03:12 PM
((HUGS)) Hope tomorrow is better for you.

IthinkNOT!
02-13-2008, 03:36 PM
By this time, I'm beginning to get pissy. So I told the cashier that she should just go on home then, since she is serving no purpose there, LOL! :lol:

That soooo sounds like something I would say! rotflmao!!!
Hope your day got better!

JKATHERINE
02-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Man, Hippie, your day sucked! Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Enjoy your drinks! lol :)

kelblend
02-13-2008, 04:48 PM
All I can say is that tomorrow has to be better. Sorry your day truly stunk today.

Mom2Shaun
02-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Wow, that was a bad day! I think this means that you got all the bad stuff out of the way for the next month or so!

dv8grl
02-13-2008, 08:25 PM
I give you a DO-OVER!

ladybugva
02-13-2008, 08:36 PM
sounds like you deserve a do over.

I know the day is being close to over but go to you tube and watch some Jason Morgan clips. That will make your day :drool

ahippiechic
02-13-2008, 09:47 PM
sounds like you deserve a do over.

I know the day is being close to over but go to you tube and watch some Jason Morgan clips. That will make your day :drool

That's what I'm doing right now! This is what I'm watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTc42961iE8
(In case anyone else likes him!)

My Dh ran me a bath and promised a massage as soon as he gets out of the shower, I am sooo gonna take him up on it! :dancing:

iluvmybaby
02-13-2008, 10:09 PM
I hope that tomorrow is better. I wish that we had a public transportation system here, gas is so expensive and so is insurance, it is ridiculous.

ladybugva
02-14-2008, 05:28 AM
I remember that one, it's really good

Army-Mom
02-14-2008, 05:58 AM
I would say a day like you had you deserve a do over..sending hugs.

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-14-2008, 06:34 AM
Isn't it crazy when one thing goes wrong in a day,it doesn't stop until you go to bed.

Hope tha massage helped. And I'm with you, I'd stay put today.