PDA

View Full Version : Im super pissed

freeby4me
02-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Im just super super #*(^% ing pissed right now.

I dont even want to go into it, I just need to *#@^ing scream my head off right now. I cannot believe how ignorant and just plain STUPID some people can be.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG GGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGG GGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok thanx.

Oh, no one on here is the cause of this LOL

bpl76
02-13-2008, 10:04 AM
Take a deep breath, now another. Hope your day gets better.

ahippiechic
02-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Y'all quit replying so fast while I'm trying to move this post, LMAO!

freeby4me
02-13-2008, 10:08 AM
OK something weird is going on.

Thank you and I will!!

freeby4me
02-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Y'all quit replying so fast while I'm trying to move this post, LMAO!

LOL I was wondering.

Sorry, I was so peeved off I just went to the first place I can think of. My friends. Thanx ya'll.

ahippiechic
02-13-2008, 10:11 AM
LOL I was wondering.

Sorry, I was so peeved off I just went to the first place I can think of. My friends. Thanx ya'll.

I wasn't bitching, it was just funny! I moved your OP but then when the reply must have been added right when I was moving it, so it didn't get moved, it was still in OT all by itself. So I moved it and then your last reply was in OT all alone.

freeby4me
02-13-2008, 10:14 AM
I wasn't bitching, it was just funny! I moved your OP but then when the reply must have been added right when I was moving it, so it didn't get moved, it was still in OT all by itself. So I moved it and then your last reply was in OT all alone.

LOL thanx for the laugh!

dv8grl
02-13-2008, 01:14 PM
yeah!

PrincessArky
02-13-2008, 01:58 PM
sorry you are having such a bad day :(

freeby4me
02-13-2008, 02:14 PM
Its going better now, thanx for thinking of me though!!

Shann
02-13-2008, 02:15 PM
we should stop what we're doing and just throw a temper tantrum together, that should make us feel better :D and then finish off w/ a shot of patron mmmmm

tigger4
02-13-2008, 02:19 PM
we should stop what we're doing and just throw a temper tantrum together, that should make us feel better :D and then finish off w/ a shot of patron mmmmm

I could handle a good temper tantrum about right now that is mine, not one of the kids.

freeby4me
02-13-2008, 02:24 PM

Im drooling right now, thanx a bunch! You'll make me short out my keyboard LMAO.

Ugh, its just been one of those days, partly my fault, I know I shouldnt get sucked into drama bull shit but stupid me LOL

freeby4me
02-13-2008, 02:24 PM
I could handle a good temper tantrum about right now that is mine, not one of the kids.

eh, what the hell, let them join in too. LOL maybe we could all get it out!

tigger4
02-13-2008, 03:02 PM
No, it's my turn. If I have to deal with one more teenage angst driven melt down this week I am running away. :slapping (I swear this smilie is my two oldest girls on any given day). Now you know why I need a tantrum.

IthinkNOT!
02-13-2008, 03:05 PM
A tantrum sounds good, could relieve alot of stress.

The shot sounds even better, make mine tequilla please!

ahippiechic
02-13-2008, 03:06 PM

I've already had 1 shot and will be having a few more as soon as DH gets home!

Shann
02-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Im drooling right now, thanx a bunch! You'll make me short out my keyboard LMAO.

Ugh, its just been one of those days, partly my fault, I know I shouldnt get sucked into drama bull shit but stupid me LOL

A tantrum sounds good, could relieve alot of stress.

The shot sounds even better, make mine tequilla please!

I've already had 1 shot and will be having a few more as soon as DH gets home!

It's settled then, we're all going to schedule in a temper tantrum and then a shot of either patron or tequilla. We have an almost full bottle (still! LOL) here but I don't think I can reach it since Luke put it on top of the cabinents and I'm a shortie so even w/ that damn stool... He might be getting it down, but it has to be chilled, goes down smoother :D And shame on hippie for starting w/o us!

tigger4
02-13-2008, 04:25 PM
I have Captain Morgan if anyone is interested. It is the husband's, but he won't miss it (much). :rolling

squirt661
02-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Glad all is OK now, but, that was a scary post. Hugs 2Y and happy you feel better.