PDA

View Full Version : Really sick of people who don't follow through!!!!!!!!!

sunflowers
02-12-2008, 01:02 PM
I have had sales go bad in the past week. One on here and the other on craigslist.
Why can't people just follow through with their intentions.If they want to back out thats fine at least tell me. Dont come up with excuses !

Or like today I drove 45 min to meet a lady for a sale off craigs list, and she never even showed. We emailed for the past few days, set up a place and a time. I even called to confirm and the !@#$% was a no show!

freeby4me
02-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Wow that is really bad. I dont know what to say other than remember the good trades!

cab1277
02-12-2008, 01:07 PM
I have had sales go bad in the past week. One on here and the other on craigslist.
Why can't people just follow through with their intentions.If they want to back out thats fine at least tell me. Dont come up with excuses !

Or like today I drove 45 min to meet a lady for a sale off craigs list, and she never even showed. We emailed for the past few days, set up a place and a time. I even called to confirm and the !@#$% was a no show!

I would be mad to. I've sold a lot off of Craigslist lately, but they all came to my house. So far no one has just not shown up. I've only made two appointments as a buyer on craigslist. I bought on one and canceled the other. But I did at least call her a day before we were supposed to meet and let her know.

hblueeyes
02-12-2008, 01:12 PM
My problem is that I get told that people are holding for someone else even though they say must be taken by saturday. They are holding for someone else whom never shows because they relist it. Or the ad will say the first one to pick it up yet they are holding it for someone and if they dont come I can have it after 6 pm but I have no van at that time. So I just never attempt to get anything no matter how bad I need it. I read , wow , we need a bed and move on, I no longer try anymore.

Me

PrincessArky
02-12-2008, 02:02 PM
sorry that happened to ya driving 45 miles for nothing with the price of gas now days is just terrible

Shann
02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
I hate that too, I have the worst luck on CL. I even put serious inquiries only but that doesn't matter, I have ppl emailing me asking questions that if they freaking read the ad they would have the answer. Or I'll put my location and they'll ask where it's at or tell me they are interested and then they see my local and say "it's too far" then why the hell did you even respond a-hole :mad: I also get a lot of no shows, like they couldn't pick up the phone or email me back.