PDA

View Full Version : Going to a CHRISmas party...

YankeeMary
02-07-2008, 02:15 PM
tonight...lol. Honest. My dh's work was so busy right before the holidays that they cancelled the party and this is the first time they have been able to reshedule. I am so wanting to wear the new dress I bought for this party, but I won't as I will look like a goof dressed all CHRISTmasy KWIM? LOL. I love to dress to the fullest for these type of affairs but they have down graded it to casual...grrrr...oh well right. We are taking Gracie with us and the boys are welcome to come but knowning them, no way. They find it boring, and they are right. Anyways, just thought it was kinda funny going to a CHRISTmas party in Feb. and just wanted to share.

CLARKS4
02-07-2008, 04:38 PM
LOL I've heard of Christmas in July. Now we have christmas in Feb. To funny. Hope you guys have loads of fun.

sheila_361
02-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Have tons of fun Mary!

iluvmybaby
02-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Today is Chinese New Year's day, you could go and celebrate that!

YankeeMary
02-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Today is Chinese New Year's day, you could go and celebrate that!

We celbrated Chinese New Year the other night with our dear Chinese friends, what a treat.

We are back home it was from 6-8 and I really enjoyed myself. Great food, great service and great people.
They sold tshirts there and the one for the little kids said "Wild Child" of course I had to have one for Gracie. The sweet little Hostess was playing peek-a-boo all evening with Gracie, Gracie was adoring her. Anyways, when I told them I wanted a child tshirt and would be back shortly to pay for it. Eventually I went back up to get it and they just gave it to me. How sweet was that. The girls that worked there chipped in and paid for it. WOW!!! SO guess where our favorite restaurant is now??? It was funny, I was the only one saying Merry CHRISTmas to people. Felt like a real dork...haha.

CLARKS4
02-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Your to funny!! We need to get together and let Gracie and Rose play together.

YankeeMary
02-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Your to funny!! We need to get together and let Gracie and Rose play together.

That would be wonderful. Gracie would love it. She loves other kids. She just loves to see other children when we are out. We really should do this.

CLARKS4
02-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Are you still working? What is good for you?

YankeeMary
02-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Are you still working? What is good for you?

Yes harder then I ever have...lol. but I don't get paid to do it..hehe. I no longer work outside the home. So any day is pretty much open for us.

CLARKS4
02-07-2008, 07:55 PM
I babysit the little girl next door but we always just take her with us where ever we go. Where do you wanna go or what do you wanna do?

YankeeMary
02-07-2008, 08:00 PM
I am game. Whatever, whenever.

CLARKS4
02-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Figure out something and yell at me. I've got to get off here for a little while. The munchkin needs a bath. She has an appt tomorrow at 10:45. Got to get her weight checked, she is 2 and only weighs 20 pounds. LOL She is healthy as a horse and eats like one to but she has a high energy level like her Dad and burns off everything.

YankeeMary
02-08-2008, 08:54 AM
WOW thats tiny. Gracie isn't a year yet (02/17/08) and she weighs...26 pounds...lol. She is a little chunk. But she is also very tall. the doc says she isn't overweight for her height. But then again, he doesn't have to carry her around all day...lol. I hope its nothing with her weight. Some kids are just blessed with good metabilisms (spelling). Wish I had it.

CLARKS4
02-08-2008, 10:01 AM
WOW thats tiny. Gracie isn't a year yet (02/17/08) and she weighs...26 pounds...lol. She is a little chunk. But she is also very tall. the doc says she isn't overweight for her height. But then again, he doesn't have to carry her around all day...lol. I hope its nothing with her weight. Some kids are just blessed with good metabilisms (spelling). Wish I had it.

Thats all it is. SHE IS JUST GONNA BE TINY.