PDA

View Full Version : IS it me or what?

christianw27
02-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks everyone...I am just having a hard time now

ladybugva
02-08-2008, 06:28 AM
wow It sounds like the first jobs wasn't worth the money. I am so sorry that DH isn't being supportative in this, This is when you really need him. :hug

I don't have a lot of WAH ideas do you like the flexability of that or would you rather got back to an office (if you find one w/o jerky coworkers)

galeane29
02-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Your husband is checking up on you for some reason he feels he cant trust you or that you are up to something. Or HE is up to something and making sure you are where you are suppose to be so he doesnt get caught.
Been there done that!

My husband on the other hand....calls me all day long.
He is a truck driver ( rightn now drives dump trucks) when he gets bored
with the convo on the CB he calls me or we talk on radio ( nextel).
He says he loves to talk to me and hear my voice. He is one also that feels that those men that complain about having to go home right after work or hang out or get a beer after work are losers. He would rather be home with his wife and kids. :)

mosdata1
02-08-2008, 07:25 AM
I also work out of my home. Sometimes it is difficult for family to realize that working at home means that you are AT WORK! Stress to your DH, when he calls, that you are working & don't have time to talk right now. Explain to him that the budget is very tight right & you don't have $$ to give him for luxuries. I'm not sure just how funds are taken care of in your home, but sit down & go over the budget with him.
If you are unhappy in your job, then working at home may give you the flexibility to go out on interviews.
I pray that you get some peace in your home.

Mo

PrincessArky
02-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Your husband is checking up on you for some reason he feels he cant trust you or that you are up to something. Or HE is up to something and making sure you are where you are suppose to be so he doesnt get caught.
Been there done that!

yep exactly

so he wanted a divorce but changed his mind?

galeane29
02-10-2008, 11:25 AM
yep exactly

so he wanted a divorce but changed his mind?

No I left him. That was my 1st husband