PDA

View Full Version : daily survey's heads up

kaminikij
02-05-2008, 04:09 PM
I hope its not a repost but I think you all should know

Daily Survey Announcement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is with sadness that I announce that Greenfield has determined that we have been sending a high amount of fraudulent traffic to their surveys. I was literally so shocked when they called me today that it took everything in me not to cry right then and there. Far and away if Sunshine Rewards is ANYTHING, it is an honest loyalty program with high standards for its members.

Effective immediately, many of you will be blocked from taking surveys. The number is so high that it actually threatens SR's very existence. Here are some of the things that Greenfield deems to be fraudulent:

Taking surveys with multiple email addresses in order to take the same survey more than once.
Taking surveys so quickly that you are not giving quality answers.
Lying about your demographic information in order to be accepted into a survey.

Greenfield has been watching the number of email addresses that each of you use to take surveys, as well as which of you are also doing them daily on other rewards sites with different email addresses. I was quite shocked to hear some of your names. While Greenfield does expect that people might use a total of 2 or 3 different email addresses, they get suspicious when you use 5 or 10....or 20 or 30..... This INCLUDES using gmail to generate multiple email addresses.

At this time, I do not know what the fate of the Greenfield surveys will be on SR. I do know that some of you are going to be blocked from taking the surveys until Greenfield can come up with a way to prevent you from taking the same surveys multiple times. If they can find a way to do that, they will start to allow you back in on a trial basis.

It breaks my heart that something like this could mean a devastating blow to the future of the community we have created here. PLEASE think carefully when you complete offers and surveys about whether you are giving the advertiser true value for the credits that you are getting in return. It's absolutely essential to the future of the business.

Mini
02-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Wow..doesnt surprise me though. People lie all the time to get into surveys(not talking about anyone in particular) Im just glad they are only blocking the guilty parties and not everyone else. I dont do the surveys at SR so Im not guilty! lol

whatever
02-05-2008, 05:22 PM
What is SR? I don't know that i have heard of it?

apple1950
02-05-2008, 06:05 PM
SR is Sunshine Rewards. It's similar to QR - you can earn money for doing offers, surveys, contests.

taker692000
02-06-2008, 08:34 AM
ok so greenfield is claiming to be injured? What about us the ones that do their surveys for 15-20 minutes know we are at the end of the survey and get the sorry you didn't qualify? They rip us off more then anyone rips them off

bartleby1
02-06-2008, 08:54 AM
ok so greenfield is claiming to be injured? What about us the ones that do their surveys for 15-20 minutes know we are at the end of the survey and get the sorry you didn't qualify? They rip us off more then anyone rips them off

Ironic, isn't it?:confused:

whatever
02-06-2008, 09:46 AM

you know after i was thinking about this, you said it right!! I have done that many times!! basically at the end it said thanks for your participation and then it said sorry you did not qualify!! I did that 2 times the other night. Both took 20 mins. Boy was i mad!!:getyou
Plus if they would pay directly to people who belong to them they would do the surveys thru their site and not other sites!

nelda
02-06-2008, 03:08 PM
When it comes to how Greenfield does things, isn't this like the pot calling the kettle black?

I stopped doing surveys on the Greenfield site after not getting paid for some that I was supposed to get paid for. I did them thru QR for quite a while, but then Greenfield got to be aggravating there, too.

topaz
02-10-2008, 06:33 PM
I haven't been able to do daily surveys
I admit to using more than one email address
I did write to a few of the sites awhile ago and asked if we had to use the same email address that we signed up with to do surveys and was told "no"
I also thought on some sites that they actually encourage you to use a different email for offers

swan0002
02-10-2008, 11:03 PM
I haven't done anything for Greenfield in ages. I used to defend them all the time but not anymore.