PDA

View Full Version : dating service online

gravittr
02-02-2008, 07:42 PM
the say 49% of women have found a boyfriend. YEAH. im looking for a new man. found out why the other 51% of us hasnt found a new man yet. there married. go figure.:rules

Shann
02-02-2008, 07:43 PM
:lol sounds about right ;) I tell you what, I've stopped looking, the right man can come find me :D

iluvmybaby
02-02-2008, 07:52 PM
I am on POF too, and I dont think that is accurate :getyou

gravittr
02-02-2008, 08:11 PM
I am on POF too, and I dont think that is accurate :getyou thats the site im on. and thats what the site says 49% of women have found a boyfriend been on less then 2 weeks. and half or more of the men who have contacted me are married. i have no problem talking to them. but come on i want my own man. been looking now for 11 months now. have a feww needs that need to be met.

cheapskate21
02-02-2008, 11:12 PM
how old are you, what state?

lucimPI
02-03-2008, 12:04 AM
A friend of mine's daughter met up with a guy from EHarmony. Daughter in her 30's. Gal is a little on the heavy side but a very pretty face and a wonderful laugh. He is rather nice looking, going bald. Anyhow they clicked, went together for a year before getting married. She had a home and he had a home, she sold her's and moved into his home because he is building her a really nice big place. It is going on 3 years for them and they are so very happy. Neither had been married before, both are religious but of different faiths, so they go to her church one week and his the next. So, sometimes it works out good. I am very happy for the gal because she is a sweetheart.

PrincessArky
02-03-2008, 06:38 AM
the say 49% of women have found a boyfriend. YEAH. im looking for a new man. found out why the other 51% of us hasnt found a new man yet. there married. go figure.:rules

sounds about right :(

gravittr
02-03-2008, 08:27 AM
how old are you, what state?39 in mo lol why u ask. i dont think it matters what state i live in its about all the same. i have have had men from all talking to me

kyswpgrl
02-03-2008, 11:13 AM
39 in mo lol why u ask. i dont think it matters what state i live in its about all the same. i have have had men from all talking to me
He said he was looking, so I think he was trying to make a match. LOL

I met tons of guys online in the 4.5 years I was single (in between marriages). Most were bad relationships and the ones that seemed good were the guys I weren't interested in. Then I met my husband. We talked online for like two hours before deciding to meet in person (in a public place). A few days later we were a couple and a month later we were married. :) Two and a half years later we're still together, bought a house, and have a beautiful son.

gravittr
02-03-2008, 11:19 AM
some fine luck on here. found several to talk to. but i guess im being to picky. when the ask about what i want. but when i start to them. the just wanna talk about s*x. which is ok i guess but i suppose i have did with out so long i think there are other things out there

EMSnurse
02-03-2008, 04:17 PM
I met my dh on MatchDoctor after registering there on a dare. We ended up chatting online for a couple of months, then progressed to phone calls. I think we fell in love before we ever met in person. We've been very happily married for five years. I think there are good guys on dating sites, but you have to be careful.

tracey74
02-04-2008, 12:52 AM
well you can always go to millionaire match.com or something like that it supposedly pairs you up with millionaires lol dont know if its free or not (im married) but ido know the famous people they dont show pics of so god only knows who some of them are , and they do background checks on both sides.maybe snag you a rich old coot with one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel lol I know money isnt everything but it sure helps.

magickay
02-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Have a co-worker who is very happy with her match from eHarmony -- she's really picky and a little eccentric -- they've been together two years and it seems to be working.

My occasional hairdresser (she does my "Locks for Love" cut every few years) met her husband on Match.com. They dated for three years before they got married. She said it was like falling in love with a close friend :)

chazsgirl
02-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Well don't feel bad, my mother did one of those dating sites and she ended up with a dirtbag! You are much better off! Love will find you when you least expect!

kabcrisp
02-05-2008, 07:03 AM
thats the site im on. and thats what the site says 49% of women have found a boyfriend been on less then 2 weeks. and half or more of the men who have contacted me are married. i have no problem talking to them. but come on i want my own man. been looking now for 11 months now. have a feww needs that need to be met.

What is POF? Just curious. . .

kabcrisp
02-05-2008, 01:20 PM
I feel like a thread killer. ..

I feel as though everytime I comment in a thread on one ever responds or when they do my question is completely ignored. . .

Perhaps just paranoid today. . . but AM I the dreaded THREAD KILLER?

*wonders what in the world POF really is?*

galeane29
02-05-2008, 01:35 PM
i'm assuming its plenty of fish? I did a search and thats what I found.
Anyways, I met my husband in a chat room on msn years ago, we have been together just over 7 years and been married 3 yrs 4 months :)

PrincessArky
02-05-2008, 01:38 PM
i'm assuming its plenty of fish? I did a search and thats what I found.
Anyways, I met my husband in a chat room on msn years ago, we have been together just over 7 years and been married 3 yrs 4 months :)

met mine on ICQ 8 yrs ago been married 5 yrs now

kabcrisp
02-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Ah Galene. . .

Validation. . .Thank you! Plenty of Fish!

I will check it out. . . I'm single looking to mingle. HA!

mom2pckm
02-05-2008, 01:54 PM
another single looking here too...my sister has meet tons of guys onlline but i am on the shy side and feel nervous talking(chatting) to a stranger that i havent seen...my ex has hooked up with his long lost love who he was dating and had broken up before me...they actually are moving in together and that sucks, but i am happy for him i guess i just want to find me a someone special now too!!!!!
will have to go check on those sites now!!!!

ElleGee
02-05-2008, 02:00 PM
I met my dh playing an fps game called counterstrike :) That was almost 6 years ago.

gravittr
02-05-2008, 05:41 PM
pof is for plentyoffish. had a married man call me a ho. because i was on 7 favorites list ask me how many of them i have met and how many of them i have did. havent met anyone. howi got on there list i have no idea. his married with 3 kids and thinks im trash because some one put me on thier list. they might have did that to talk to me on a later time. or who knows why poeple do some things. he sent me a pic and his wife can keep him. YUK. thought my daughter was going to threw up on seeing his pic