PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a cure for clumsiness?

BigLyd1
01-29-2008, 08:57 AM
Just came back from what should've been a nice vacation. First night, I was walking on the sidewalk just outside the hotel, moved out of the way of a couple behind us, the sidewalk and gravel were a little uneven, I fell literally flat on my face and broke my foot. Everybody who knows me is thinking she did it again because I broke my ankle last year (same foot) at about the same time.

I guess until I find a cure, I'll start taking calcium... LOL

PrincessArky
01-29-2008, 09:17 AM
OMG thats terrible, I hope that you arent in too much pain. My daughter is also very clumsy and I had hoped she would out grow it but so far she hasnt

DBackFan
01-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Hope it mends quickly and you aren't in to much pain :hug

Shann
01-29-2008, 02:57 PM
oh no! I'm extremely clumbsy myself but thankfully haven't broken anything more than my little piggies (knocking hard on wood!!!!) I hope you heal soon. :hug poor thing :(

iluvmybaby
01-29-2008, 02:59 PM
OUCH, get well soon

ElleGee
01-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Ow! Hope you feel better. That sucks.

ttistin
01-29-2008, 06:33 PM
I have gotten a little better, I used to trip on nothing. LOL I would be walking along and fall right on my face. Nothing to trip on but I would go down. I have learned to be a little more careful, always watching where I am walking lol

ladybugva
01-29-2008, 08:00 PM
ouch, hope you heal up quick.

I haven't broken any thing but I do tend to drop a lot of stuff. Not always a good thing when I work at Kohls in the home dept. and have to tended to drop glasses and candels. Or try to push those stupid carts full of returns always knocking stuff off of it or running into things.

BeanieLuvR
01-29-2008, 09:57 PM
I hope it heals fast. My daughter is clumsy too. She fell out of her bunk bed at college last week and landed on her knee and nose. She was lucky she didn't break her nose. Sorry you had such a bad start to your vacation. :hug

BigLyd1
01-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Thank you for all the well wishes. Thankfully it really didn't hurt that much. It's just that it happened at the start of my vacation... UGH.

pepperpot
01-29-2008, 10:35 PM
That stinks....:(

Hope you feel better soon....:o

tracey74
01-29-2008, 11:28 PM
a lot of time being clumsy can be caused by poor eyesight(like needing glasses) or your equalibrium(sp) in your ears could be uneven (its what controls your balance) or it can have to do with whatever controls your motor skills hubby has the problem of tripping over air sometimes and the dr told him it could be any of the above. so if its an ongoing thing maybe tell your dr whats going on.even having low blood sugar or being diabetic can make you lose your balance.it can be a number of things causing it , hopefully you will heal properly and get better and sorry you broke your foot

Corinna
01-29-2008, 11:35 PM
I usually just blame it on my husband.
Get well soon!

klutzie56
01-30-2008, 08:33 AM
I don't think you want any advise from me. Hence my nickname. LOL