PDA

View Full Version : supercertificate redemption

rene13
01-29-2008, 08:36 AM
I got my $5.00 supercertificate from Milesource. When I went to redeem it they are charging me $1.95 for shipping. this is crazy, I never had to pay when redeeming a supercert before. Have they changed their policy lately? That is really terrible especially for a person recieving one as a gift then they have to pay to get it. I know they charge when you buy one, but to pay when you redeem seems rude.
TIA

quark07
01-29-2008, 09:15 AM
that is not even the half of it, they charge another 2.50 for somekind of processing too. I keep trying to get something for my $25 but I am mad and don't want to spend money to get my money. It sucks

nelda
01-29-2008, 11:12 AM
I got my $5.00 supercertificate from Milesource. When I went to redeem it they are charging me $1.95 for shipping. this is crazy, I never had to pay when redeeming a supercert before. Have they changed their policy lately? That is really terrible especially for a person recieving one as a gift then they have to pay to get it. I know they charge when you buy one, but to pay when you redeem seems rude.
TIA

Try clearing your cookies and starting all over with redeeming your certificate. You have to enter your certificate number on the first page, then go and choose the gift card you want. (The site just doesn't work right if you choose your gift card first)

Hope this helps!

rene13
01-29-2008, 11:50 AM
thank you so much nelda, it worked. there was no shipping charge. it still said a small fee may apply but they didn't ask for credit card info and I got my confirmation so I guess all is well. I appreciate your help.:dancing:

calabella
01-30-2008, 05:32 AM
I haven't redeemed my supercertificate yet because I'm still waiting to hear from Milesource. I ordered $20 and received only a $5 certificate. I'll have to remember that nelda when I finally redeem it.