PDA

View Full Version : Little Arizona Jeans......

magenta
01-29-2008, 06:34 AM
I bought my son Little Arizona jeans from JCPenney's at Christmas time. He probably wore them once a week since Dec. 25th. The knees are completely worn through, huge holes in both sides.

I know he is 6 and hard on his clothes, but geez none of the other brands he has, Levi, Osh Kosh, Gap haven't done this. He usually outgrows before he wears them completly out. They are ready for the junk pile already!

I wish I could find my receipt, of course I have every other receipt from December, but not this one! lol

freeby4me
01-29-2008, 06:38 AM
That does seem very very odd. DS was extremely hard on his jeans before, but we get a good 4 or 5 months out of the cheapies from Walmart. I'd still take them back in and say something like "I dont have the reciept, and im not looking for anything but I just had to come in and show you these because maybe there is something wrong with a batch of them or something" I mean, this is crazy for the brand they are.

hollyq
01-29-2008, 07:27 AM
I would email JC Penney or Arizona company and tell them. THey should know this.

PrincessArky
01-29-2008, 08:39 AM
I would email JC Penney or Arizona company and tell them. THey should know this.

yep you gotta let them know that you are very unhappy with them. We have been buying them for years for all 4 kids and never a problem so far BUT if we do I will be contacting JCP and Arizona fast

Mom2-3boys
01-29-2008, 09:09 AM
I have run into the same problem, but my son is 10 and hardly every wears jeans, he lives in athletic pants...but he has a hole in the knee and yesterday after I took them out of the dryer I noticed there is a hole where the back pocket is sewn to the jeans. We buy Arizona brand alot and this is the first time we have had something like this happen.

magenta
01-29-2008, 10:50 AM
I'll email them and see if I get some kind of response. I just wonder if the product is going downhill now that I see Mom2-3boys has a problem too.

PrincessArky
01-29-2008, 10:53 AM
I'll email them and see if I get some kind of response. I just wonder if the product is going downhill now that I see Mom2-3boys has a problem too.

gosh I sure hope not maybe just one bad batch of em or else we will have to find new jeans

Jenefer3
01-29-2008, 11:10 AM
I would email Arizona. I had a problem with a package of little boy's underwear (one of the legs was sewn shut and off center so my son would've had to have either had one leg or if it weren't sewn together, one leg would be in front of the crotch area) and I contacted the company to let them know about it. They emailed me and asked for certain information, like some code that was on them and where it said they were made and then they apologized for my experience, thanked me for letting them know, and then replaced my problem ones with new ones.

I've personally never had any problems with Arizona stuff.

Another thing you could do, is contact JCPenney's and let them know the problem and see if they will let you exchange them (not sure if you're wanting an exchange or money back). My JCPenney's here is really good about that. My kids' grandma always buys stuff for them there but never gives us the receipt and 1/2 the time she gets the wrong size for them and we have to go exchange w/o the receipt.

BeanieLuvR
01-29-2008, 10:18 PM
I have had the same problem with the last 4 pair of Arizona jeans that I bought my son. They got holes at each corner of the top of the pocket. I feel bad I blamed my son for doing something to make the holes. I went out and bought him 3 pair of other brands and so far so good. Let me know if they do anything for you.

lucimPI
01-29-2008, 10:29 PM
You may want to try calling them. I usually have better results if I call and talk
to a real person.

http://www4.azjeans.com/azj/CustomerService.aspx?cmResetCat=True&CmCatId=HomePage

email us anytime!
OR
call us at 1-800-337-6166
between 9 am to 9 pm CST

privacy policy
secure shopping

magenta
01-30-2008, 05:11 AM
Thanks Luci, I wasn't having any luck finding a place to call or email. I'll call in a couple of hours when the lines open.

RNB16
01-30-2008, 07:11 AM
Wow I am surprised to see all these issues. Arizona brand is the only brand of jeans we usually buy for our boys and have never had an issue. I agree with every one else, contact them. Most companies like to get this information from their consumers. Hopefully they will replace them for you.

magenta
01-30-2008, 11:02 AM
Well, arizona said since it is a quality issue I have to call JCpenney. The phone # they gave me said I have to return them where I purchased them. So tomorrow I guess I may make the run there. The store is about 20 miles away, so I hope without the tags or the receipt they can do something. Knowing my luck the jeans are probably marked way down by now. We will see what happens.

justme23
01-30-2008, 04:13 PM
This is why I don't buy name brand clothes anymore. I buy hubby the cheap 8 dollar a pair jeans at walmart and they last several years. I buy him a pair of polos and they last a couple months before the knees rip open. This is a grown man, he isn't hard on his clothes like a little boy... I was furious that I payed that much money just to have them tear up. Never do it again, don't need that tag for any reason... lol.

PrincessArky
01-30-2008, 06:37 PM
This is why I don't buy name brand clothes anymore. I buy hubby the cheap 8 dollar a pair jeans at walmart and they last several years. I buy him a pair of polos and they last a couple months before the knees rip open. This is a grown man, he isn't hard on his clothes like a little boy... I was furious that I payed that much money just to have them tear up. Never do it again, don't need that tag for any reason... lol.

wow I never pay much for clothes when I go name brand cause when I buy when they are clearancing things out I end up spending less on them than I would at WalMart......but at the same time I have had very good luck with the brands we have picked so yeah I would be upset if they didnt last long either