PDA

View Full Version : Good Lord! TMZ has now set up a live web cam of Brittney's front gate!

Kyla Kym
01-25-2008, 01:35 PM
Can you believe it? It's on their front page now, and it's live!!! at www.tmz.com :laugh:

I think the African watering hole live cam was much more interesting. :slap

I wish they would report some other stuff. Like for instance, I would love to see some footage of Bindi & Terri from time to time. Or just anything good for a change. There are still celebs that aren't wacko & shallow to report about as well. They are cool and interesting too. ;)

Anybody else think this live feed is stupid and uninteresting?

Kyla Kym
01-25-2008, 01:49 PM
hmmm..........this wasn't a vent. I thought it was funny and stupid that they did the live web cam. I thought I posted this in off topic. Well anyway before anyone thinks I'm bitching about it. I'm not. I just thought it was funny & really stupid that they set it up in front of her gate and made a live online link to it like everyone would want to see it.

kyswpgrl
01-25-2008, 01:56 PM
I didn't see it, but it doesn't surprise me in the least.

socks1211
01-25-2008, 01:58 PM
they wonder wehy these celebs are the way they are the damm paparatzi dont know how to leave em alone
i feel bad for brit she needs to get away for awile and get out of the lime lite

iluvmybaby
01-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Where is her webcam :) She is like a train wreck, I just cant look away!

Kyla Kym
01-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Where is her webcam :) She is like a train wreck, I just cant look away!

Well it was the very first thing on there front page earlier. Maybe they had to many people telling them how stupid that was and they took it down. :laugh:

PrincessArky
01-25-2008, 02:42 PM
to me TMZ is like the new version of the National Inquirer and I never paid attention to them either lol

Njean31
01-25-2008, 04:03 PM
i could care less about her. if she had a brain, she'd move though. she loves it probably though, it's the only attention she gets since she really don't work anymore. i hope she runs out of money one day and has to move back to louisiana and get her a double wide trailer.