PDA

View Full Version : Men

myashley89
01-25-2008, 07:24 AM
:getyou :slap :gaah :slapping :damnmate: :banghead:

need I say more? ugh lol I have to admit I do have a good one...but sometimes I just wanna scream!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH....ok got that out....lol

Beso
01-25-2008, 08:29 AM
It seems like they never go away either...... Actually I think it has something to do with the weather... Nevermind there is no excuse for so of the stupid stuff they do!

PrincessArky
01-25-2008, 02:40 PM
:getyou :slap :gaah :slapping :damnmate: :banghead:

need I say more? ugh lol I have to admit I do have a good one...but sometimes I just wanna scream!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH....ok got that out....lol

just be glad ya did get a good one there are so many out here that didnt

chazsgirl
01-25-2008, 07:26 PM
I know how you feel! I scream everyday as a part of my daily practices. i am hoping 1 day it is so annoying that he leaves but he is partcially blind, going deaf, a diabetic and an asshole so that combo make me screwed!:thumpdown: :shrug

Memedav
01-25-2008, 07:49 PM
I know how you feel! I scream everyday as a part of my daily practices. i am hoping 1 day it is so annoying that he leaves but he is partcially blind, going deaf, a diabetic and an asshole so that combo make me screwed!:thumpdown: :shrug

Not that those ailments are funny, but my gosh Chaz.....that made me crack up so hard! I hope things get better for all those that need it. I must agree with chaz, that is some combo! :)