PDA

View Full Version : Update on: 4,000 Lb. Problem....

VALENA-)45
01-24-2008, 01:02 PM
Well I have my baby back (Crown Victoria). I went with a company called: Creative Rides Auto Transportation. They were very nice. Just about everything went great on their end, and went to hell on my end. I thank God for the man that helped me almost every step of the way. The car was coming from Brooklyn,NY and going to storage in Albany,NY. I had went to my bank and got a prepaid money card to pay the company, their up front money. I called the man at the storage place and asked him if he could come and get the money to pay the driver when he drops my car off there. The company could not get their money off of the bank card, so I called the man, and asked him if the could please use his credit card to pay the company their fee. He did it for me. I told him, I have your money right here waiting for you, you can come and get it or I will meet you and give it to you. The car was picked up in Brooklyn on thrusday and delivered in Albany on friday. I thank God for that man and Creative Rides, they both are very good people and honest people to do business with. Thanks to both of them, and may God always bless them. I thank God for giving me greaty people to business. It cost $350.00, to have the car bought up here on a car carrier, door to door transport. Thanks to all for your advice. And to those that love their cars, no matter what year, give it a kiss. I did kiss my baby when I left her and when I saw her again. She is a great car.

BeanieLuvR
01-24-2008, 01:26 PM
I am glad that you got your car home. :) I am happy that the people who helped you were so nice. It is great to hear things like that. Hope you are able to get her fixed soon. Hugs!

PrincessArky
01-25-2008, 05:59 AM
oh girl thats wonderful news I am so glad that you got your car back and hopefully getting it fixed wont be as expensive as you thought too that would be even better :)

ang in NC
01-25-2008, 09:55 PM
sounds like they were nice business people. Be sure to call the BBB and tell them!

Memedav
01-26-2008, 08:55 AM
Wow! That is a nice story to have, I mean how many people would be trusting enough to go ahead and do the money up front for you like that?! How wonderful. I know it's a huge relief just to have her back home again, whether she's running or not. Glad you got your baby back!

VALENA-)45
01-27-2008, 07:07 AM
Thanks to all for your well wishes. I have met a lot of nice people in the world and on here BBS. I thank everyone for their advice. I did ask permission from Najah, the lady @Creative Rides Auto Transport, if I could tell their phone number, so here it is: 1-877-743-3710. In case someone in my BBS family may need to use it. Hey you never know.

earnhardt1
01-27-2008, 07:53 AM
so have you checked into gettin baby fixed? hopefully you can find a good deal somewhere

VALENA-)45
01-28-2008, 07:51 AM
so have you checked into gettin baby fixed? hopefully you can find a good deal somewhere No, not yet. I am going to try some of the ideas, from replies in the first 4,000 LB problem posting. There are some great ideas in there. It may not cost as much as I first thought it would be. Hopefully Victoria, will be fixed by this summer.