PDA

View Full Version : the moment of truth - fox

delSol
01-23-2008, 05:26 AM
is on tonight!!! woohoo!! I can't wait!

junebugger
01-23-2008, 06:35 AM
This show looks good! We were talking about it last night after an advertisement-it is sure gonna stir up alot of peoples feathers! LOL

:getyou

PrincessArky
01-23-2008, 07:16 AM
not enough money in the world for me to be on that show lol

kyswpgrl
01-23-2008, 07:18 AM
Oooh! Thanks for the reminder! I wonder if it's going to cut into my other shows though. Hmmmm....will have to do some checking.

loris520
01-23-2008, 07:35 AM
I can't wait to see this one. I know I would not like to be in that hot seat.

kyswpgrl
01-23-2008, 08:55 AM
OK, looked it up and it comes on at 9pm EST. I won't have to miss either of my shows tonight! :dancing:

Airbuswife
01-23-2008, 09:22 AM
i read somewhere that this show originated in a different country and when a lady was asked if she hired a hitman to kill her husband and she said YES, the show was pulled off the air! can you imagine!!???

like someone else said, NO WAY would i be on here for any amount of money !!

ladybugva
01-23-2008, 11:04 AM
You know they must interview them to find things to ask them that personal. No way I would go on TV to do that either. Why? so every one will be mad at you by the time it's over?

brizzad
01-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the reminder!

sandooch
01-23-2008, 12:04 PM
Yes, thanks for the reminder. I've been waiting forever for this one to start. Looks like it'll be good, but I can't help but wonder how many lives/relationships it will destroy.

delSol
01-23-2008, 07:34 PM
pretty interesting

callsheb
01-23-2008, 07:49 PM
So far it is not to bad wonder if we will hear about how many couples will split because of this show?

kyswpgrl
01-23-2008, 08:31 PM
It wasn't bad, but too damn many commercials. Seemed awful short for an hour long show.

ladybugva
01-23-2008, 08:51 PM
saw parts of it, how much did the first guy leave with?

kyswpgrl
01-23-2008, 08:53 PM
saw parts of it, how much did the first guy leave with?
NOTHING! He totally got busted when he was up to $25,000, so he got nothing!!!

ilovecats
01-23-2008, 08:59 PM
OK, looked it up and it comes on at 9pm EST. I won't have to miss either of my shows tonight! :dancing:

Well I did.Between American Idol and this I had to miss the new supernanny and wifeswap.I was waiting so long and now I missed out!:(We picked what to watch tonight but I am sorry I missed what I did.

kyswpgrl
01-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Well I had to watch the conclusion of Deal or No Deal because a girl from KY was on it. I didn't realize the SuperNanny I missed was a KY family as well. LOL

ilovecats
01-23-2008, 09:52 PM
Well I had to watch the conclusion of Deal or No Deal because a girl from KY was on it. I didn't realize the SuperNanny I missed was a KY family as well. LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sorry!

ljtaylor
01-24-2008, 02:32 PM
This show would be better if it wasn't so damn SLOW!

dc613353
01-24-2008, 03:31 PM

I dont know if you have CBN but it shows reruns of Deal or No Deal at night...also The Apprentice too

kyswpgrl
01-24-2008, 04:33 PM
I dont know if you have CBN but it shows reruns of Deal or No Deal at night...also The Apprentice too
No, I don't. Some of them may have the episodes online though.

Diana777
01-24-2008, 04:37 PM
I watched the show too and I was getting annoyed because the show could have been about half as long if they didn't drag everything out. I mean when they asked questions often times they guys would just sit there acting as if he didn't know how they were going to answer. They did the same thing when it revealed whether they answered truthfully or not. I guess I just found it bothersome because come on they KNOW if what they answered was true or not don't they? I am pretty sure I would know if the answer I gave was true. Aside from that there were some interesting questions. How does one get a job making up the questions they ask? I HAD to laugh when the one guy admitted to sticking something in his pants to make himself look more endowed. It never occurred to me that guys might stuff pants like some girls stuff bras.

kyswpgrl
01-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I asked dh if he thought the contestants were told to drag out their answers. Now if it was something I thought would bring out bad consequences, I can see being hesitant. They hesitated on every single question though and then the "lie detector" would take awhile as well. Plus all the dang commercials. There's just a lot of time wasted. I'm sure they could have fit both of those guys in the one show if they had tried.

sandooch
01-24-2008, 05:30 PM
I liked it, but I agree...I couldn't stand how long it took to reveal the answers. They think they're keeping us in suspense when all they're really doing is pissing us of. lol

whatever
01-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I asked dh if he thought the contestants were told to drag out their answers. Now if it was something I thought would bring out bad consequences, I can see being hesitant. They hesitated on every single question though and then the "lie detector" would take awhile as well. Plus all the dang commercials. There's just a lot of time wasted. I'm sure they could have fit both of those guys in the one show if they had tried.

that's exactly what me and my dh thought!!