PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a happy girl...

YankeeMary
01-22-2008, 04:22 PM
American Idol is on tonight, and when you didn't think anything could get better, I GOT MY DALE & THOMAS POPCORN. Woo Hoo. What an awesome night I have planned, American Idol, popcorn and mountain dew. Does it get any better then this? For the record the popcorn came via UPS, so I am not thrilled with the amount of time it took to get it here but I can say I am gonna forgive them cause I LOVE them...hehe.

Now if I can get the Heath Ledger death out of my mind.

Tasha405
01-22-2008, 04:23 PM
American Idol is on tonight, and when you didn't think anything could get better, I GOT MY DALE & THOMAS POPCORN. Woo Hoo. What an awesome night I have planned, American Idol, popcorn and mountain dew. Does it get any better then this? For the record the popcorn came via UPS, so I am not thrilled with the amount of time it took to get it here but I can say I am gonna forgive them cause I LOVE them...hehe.

Now if I can get the Heath Ledger death out of my mind.

Can I come watch with you?? I love me some mountain dew and popcorn... never had any from Dale & Thomas though.

ahippiechic
01-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Try and enjoy your show and your popcorn and maybe it will get your mind off the bad.

YankeeMary
01-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Come on over. I promise you will LOVE the popcorn.

BeanieLuvR
01-22-2008, 04:29 PM
I got a free sample last year and it was wonderful. I hope you enjoy your popcorn while watching your show. :)

Shann
01-22-2008, 04:50 PM
mmmm sounds like you have a good night planned. :)