PDA

View Full Version : Day 5........

chazsgirl
01-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Well this is day 5 of my diet, yeah I know no big deal, but for all those that have ever been on a diet you know 5days is like 5 years! My diet has consisted of 2 lipozene giant capsules 30mins before every meal, a Kashi go lean bar for breakfast, cheerios/bananas/raisins/ff milk for lunch and salad and a small meal. jello and fruit for snacks. I feel like I am in a freakin hospital! I have my moments where I am hungry but I just think how unhappy I am being fat and I am no longer hungry! I am so desperit to lose 100lbs I will eat sand if someone told me it would work! I wish there was a pill that ate 5lbs of fat a day! then I would only have to diet for 20 days! ok maybe 10 lbs a day (10 days yay I'd be half way there!)
I read in a magizine that you can lose 85lbs by easter by eating specific items. I pretty much eat that now so maybe I am on my way! This sucks! sorry I am rambling but my husband is a dick and I have no friends~ sadly enough you. my BBS family, are my only friends~ I love you guys, there have been so many of you that have helped me through this really hard time! I appriciate that! I bet you are dredding day 6 huh!!!!!

annie169
01-21-2008, 08:21 PM
After reading your post, I thought you'd enjoy this! :tee:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20080121/lcrwiz080121.gif

baragabrat
01-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!! I only have one thing to offer. When I used to diet and cheated, no matter what day it was, I waited until Monday to go back on my diet. If I was dieting today, I would not wait until Monday to go back to my diet.

I need to lose quite a bit of weight also but I won't diet. In my head I know that eating smaller healthier portions and getting enough exercise is the road to go down. Now if I could only get directions to that road!! LOL!! :D

chazsgirl
01-21-2008, 08:42 PM
I refuse to cheat, I have temptations everyday and didn't cheat! I got through the weekend and didn't cheat! I will do anything and everything I can. I only have 1 problem, I hate to exercise! Plus when I get home from working 10-12hr days, cooking dinner for the family and cleaning up.I don't feel like it, besides it's too late!

chazsgirl
01-21-2008, 08:42 PM
After reading your post, I thought you'd enjoy this! :tee:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20080121/lcrwiz080121.gif

lol...

dv8grl
01-21-2008, 09:02 PM
You have to force yourself to make a LIFESTYLE CHANGE.

I really suggest going to the gym., I understand your tired after kids, work, etc... Take the kids with you & I guarantee after a few weeks of working out, your energy will increase & you'll feel so much better. Those endorphins will start kicking in & your blood will start pumping, its the best feeling, the best natural high.

If you don't work out, your SOL. There is no miracle. Eat right & EXERCISE!

You don't sound like your even eating right. How many calories are you getting a day with this "diet"? What is your major protein for the day?

Qtxann315
01-21-2008, 10:11 PM
I know dieting takes a lot of will but also don't go cold turkey on things you like to eat, like chocolate. Just take it in portions. Set yourself some treat after a day of hard work. Or you'll just go on a binge on your favorite food one day. Remember to eat fiber, it will help keep you full longer. I hope you will lose all the weight you want and keep up the good work.

xtrememom
01-21-2008, 11:28 PM
That is not healthy what you are eating you are starving yourself and your body will retain more fat than it burns off, you have no protein there whatsoever and protein is essential for your body to function. I understand the weight loss issues I need to lose 50% of my body weight about 148 pounds and I have lost as of a week ago 10 pounds since January 1st following Weight Watchers and I am NEVER hungry I am actually stuffed and having a hard time getting all the food in me for the day that I need to eat.

Please go see a dietition, your Doctor or join Weight Watchers what you are doing is very unhealthy. My Doctor is following me on the WW and I keep a daily journal of my foods and the points because I eventually want a Gastric Bypass, but I probably cant get it done, my weight is mostly from medications but I know also its from my own bad habits and I am changing them and I know even if I go the surgery route I have to tow the line and go straight with my diet and be healthy.

Good Luck but dont kill yourself or make yourself sick doing some stupid fad diet.

xtrememom

Jenefer3
01-22-2008, 01:37 AM
I am right there with you, doctor told me to walk for 30 minutes straight a day but by the time I get home from school and picking up my kids, it's too dark and cold out and well, let's face it, I'm a wuss when it comes to being out in the cold, so I went out and bought an elliptical trainer and work out on that once in the morning and once in the evening. I hate exercising but I just crank up the music and sing along and work my way through it. It goes a lot faster when I listen to 3 or 4 songs, than if I just do it with regular TV and other noises. I look like a complete moron (my kids just laugh at me trying to sing along but hey, someone's got to entertain them right?) but I get through it. I realize that the elliptical trainer isn't the same as walking but it's something right?
Good luck with your diet, just make sure you aren't doing something to cause you problems in the future.

myspirit
01-22-2008, 04:42 AM
Best wishes!

Memedav
01-22-2008, 05:10 AM
Good luck to you! I've been down the diet road myself.....several times, so I can relate. After having this baby, I'm sure you'll see me right back on it :itsme: One thing that works easier for me is that I will get up an hour earlier and get on the treadmill. Yes, it's tough but then again exercise in general is. I find that if I wait till the evening after school, homework, dinner, etc that I always find an excuse not to do it. If you don't have a treadmill you can buy those step things at Walmart/Kmart and use that for a bit. I do know that Walmart has some great deals on Treadmills for less than $200. Just be careful that you don't eat too little and deprive yourself because that just sets you up for failure. Keep some fresh veggies around and maybe in betweeen meals you can munch on those and keep the nagging hunger pains away. Please let us know how it's going for you! your off to a great start!

Mom2-3boys
01-22-2008, 08:12 AM
Good luck with your diet....one thing though make sure you are drinking your 64 oz. of water per day! Sometimes when you are hungry it may really be that you're thirsty! If you are feeling hungry drink a glass of ice water and wait 15 minutes then if you still feel hungry eat a healthy snack. I am dieting along with my husband so we have plenty of fruits and veggies in the house so when we are feeling hungry we can grab something. Light popcorn is also a great snack...of course if you love the extra butter popcorn like I do it takes a little to get use to it, but at least I am not depriving myself.

peaceluver
01-22-2008, 09:47 AM
You go girl.I am so proud of you for sticking to this diet. I need to go on a diet and keep saying I will start it tomorrow.

PrincessArky
01-22-2008, 10:13 AM
I wish you the best of luck :)

chazsgirl
01-22-2008, 08:34 PM
You have to force yourself to make a LIFESTYLE CHANGE.

I really suggest going to the gym., I understand your tired after kids, work, etc... Take the kids with you & I guarantee after a few weeks of working out, your energy will increase & you'll feel so much better. Those endorphins will start kicking in & your blood will start pumping, its the best feeling, the best natural high.

If you don't work out, your SOL. There is no miracle. Eat right & EXERCISE!

You don't sound like your even eating right. How many calories are you getting a day with this "diet"? What is your major protein for the day?

I eat a Kashi protein bar for breakfast, some fruit thoughout the day, cheerios for lunch and salad w/chicken for dinner. Mostly I have lots of chicken. I don't eat much, I am not hungry on the lipozene!

chazsgirl
01-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Good luck to you! I've been down the diet road myself.....several times, so I can relate. After having this baby, I'm sure you'll see me right back on it :itsme: One thing that works easier for me is that I will get up an hour earlier and get on the treadmill. Yes, it's tough but then again exercise in general is. I find that if I wait till the evening after school, homework, dinner, etc that I always find an excuse not to do it. If you don't have a treadmill you can buy those step things at Walmart/Kmart and use that for a bit. I do know that Walmart has some great deals on Treadmills for less than $200. Just be careful that you don't eat too little and deprive yourself because that just sets you up for failure. Keep some fresh veggies around and maybe in betweeen meals you can munch on those and keep the nagging hunger pains away. Please let us know how it's going for you! your off to a great start!

I really don't ever "feel" hungry at all, I just eat because I know I have to. I don't miss a single food that I use to eat, I think that I am so into losing the weight that nothing matters. I want for once to not be called fat!