PDA

View Full Version : I need some opinions... big mess and family.

Unicornmom77
01-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the support. I hope things get better.

Beso
01-15-2008, 05:51 PM
Omg.. hugs to you for being put into that. I say Yes call Cps or family services, for the children. I for one could never leave my children they way she did. 2) NO child needs to be abused, heck no one any age needs to be abused. No mater if they started it first or last. Seems like these poor children need some extra love. By all means from their mother (not by a 23 year old boyfriend). That boils my skin. Sorry... My heart goes out to your family and those children....

ahippiechic
01-15-2008, 05:56 PM
Call CPS and stay far away from them all.

EMSnurse
01-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Please...call CPS immediately. {{{hugs}}}

lassss
01-15-2008, 05:58 PM
All I can is WOW!! I think it's in Michael's BEST interest to be taken from that home. I hate to sound so harsh but his mother is teaching him that is how life is and that is NOT the way life is to be lived. Kids should never be abused like that and their mother is crazy to even put up with that crap. Hope it all works out....for the kids' sake

earnhardt1
01-15-2008, 06:00 PM
im sorry there is no way i would have been that calm while the boy was being choked.....someone needs to be looking out for the boys best interest...
good luck

dv8grl
01-15-2008, 06:01 PM
WOW! I'm sorry to hear about those poor kids, there parents ruined there lives., I hope they both stay in school & get an education so they don't end up like there parents.

.. if you really feel he is in danger then by all means call child services.

aussiegirl
01-15-2008, 06:10 PM
You should call CPS right away. Michael's mother has no buisness going to nail school and dumping her kids at this point. Her family is a mess, her kids need her NOW. Honestly, does she think nail tech is that great of a job to do this to her kids. And anyone that lied to the police are assholes also. This is a 14 year old CHILD. What a mess he is going to be when he grows up. Please, get this family help.

tigger4
01-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Why didn't someone call CPS or the cops when the boy was being choked?

I don't have a real high opinion of CPS as I am fighting them right now. My Godson is being abused by his mom and no one wants to do anything about it.

freeplease
01-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Call CPS, and MOVE! It sounds like a Jerry Springer gala.

BeanieLuvR
01-15-2008, 07:25 PM
You should call CPS right away. Michael's mother has no buisness going to nail school and dumping her kids at this point. Her family is a mess, her kids need her NOW. Honestly, does she think nail tech is that great of a job to do this to her kids. And anyone that lied to the police are assholes also. This is a 14 year old CHILD. What a mess he is going to be when he grows up. Please, get this family help.

That is how I feel too.

gmyers
01-15-2008, 08:20 PM
I don't know what to tell you but please do something to help him. He really needs some stability in his life and someone to show him that they care about him. And to let him know not everybody hits kids. I feel so sorry for him. And for you and your family too. I can'r even imagine how he feels. Why would people lie and protect someone that did what they did to him. Thats really sad.

Shann
01-15-2008, 09:01 PM

I agree, sounds like this family is full of winners :rolleyes: I feel so bad for those kids and it sounds like calling CPS would be the best thing for them. what kind of mother would allow their child to be treated that way? She sounds very selfish if she allows her children to be hurt over and over again, if that was me that guy would be lucky if he had his dick and testies left after touching one of my kids, what a worthless piece of trash picking on CHILDREN :getyou And if I was you I'd be calling the cops and informing them that the f'd up mother was telling ppl to lie to them... shame on her!

sheila_361
01-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Call CPS, oh man that's truly f*cked up.. excuse my language...

MistyWolf
01-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Call CPS, oh man that's truly f*cked up.. excuse my language...

That is extremely f*cked up! .. Someone needs to do something to help those children before one or more wind up dead. Than it will be too late and everyone will be saying I should have done this or I should have done that!

If you have to call every day to get them to take you serious .. do it!

kelblend
01-15-2008, 09:42 PM
I don't understand why the police didn't do more to the two adults who were trying to choke a 14 yr old. His pushing first shouldn't matter one iota. I'd call CPS. The mother shows how much she cares by leaving them. Sounds like they are just a punching board for the other adults around. I'm sorry for the whole situation.

1tiredmom
01-15-2008, 09:51 PM
I'd call CPS too-I can't beleiv ethat the cops did nothing becasue a 14 year old threw the the first punch-he's a minor and with all the bruises on him should have taken all the men and anyone else that put put their hands on him like that--those children will never know how a family is suppose to be and will repeat and the cycle will not be broken
good luck -prayers are with you

Bliss
01-15-2008, 10:17 PM
You need to intervene before someone gets killed...

The police officer is a dumbass for not arresting an ADULT who put their hands on a minor. It's not surprising, this is how it usually works out and a child ends up dead.

Hope someone looks out for the child...The parents & adults sound like complete morons.

YankeeMary
01-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Wendy, I love yah to death but why did you stand up and say something when the cops were there??? This is soooo crazy. I know you are a good person and a great momma and I am not getting on to you really. I just hate to think of the hell those poor kids live through. The mom, the boyfriend, the real dad they all need shot and put out of their misery. I agree call CPS daily hourly if need be. Those kids NEED to be out of their care immediately. For the sake of those kids, step up and do what is right for them. They are family also and they matter, the adults that are family don't.

MistyWolf
01-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Wendy, I love yah to death but why did you stand up and say something when the cops were there??? This is soooo crazy. I know you are a good person and a great momma and I am not getting on to you really. I just hate to think of the hell those poor kids live through. The mom, the boyfriend, the real dad they all need shot and put out of their misery. I agree call CPS daily hourly if need be. Those kids NEED to be out of their care immediately. For the sake of those kids, step up and do what is right for them. They are family also and they matter, the adults that are family don't.

Well said YankeeMary!

Army-Mom
01-16-2008, 04:12 AM
I am sending prayers. I feel so bad for the children.

mosdata1
01-16-2008, 06:15 AM
The type of person I am, I would have called the cops in FRONT of my family while all the other garbage was going on- but I say call CPS today! Give them all the info. I would also speak to DH about letting the children stay with us - if CPS approves it. Get those children away from the rest of the family who believe it is more important to save face than to save the children. They don't seem to be safe around anyone else in that family!
Good luck - my prayers are with you & those children.

Bliss
01-16-2008, 06:28 AM
I'm still baffled as to why everyone just sat there watching while the child was being choked & slammed into the wall. It just blows my mind... Someone could have stepped in...The adult male can't be all that tough picking on a child.

christianw27
01-16-2008, 06:39 AM
I have a 14 year old and I know I would have gotten up and put a serious hurt on someone if they did something like that to him.

I would DEFINITELY call CPS and get them involved and I would undoubtedly make a complaint against the officer in the case.

HES A MINOR.....I dont care what he did to bring it on, that's assault.:motz:

bulldog6186
01-16-2008, 07:23 AM
Yes I would call cps,NOTHING against you but if you don't call your just as guilty for knowing all this crap and not doing anything about it. What more harm can possibly be done to those poor children. You will be doing them a big favor of getting them out of that very unstable life style. Good luck

dangerousfem
01-16-2008, 07:23 AM
I have to agree with everyone else. Call CPS and stay away from them all

Just because they are family doesnt mean you have to associate with them.

Is that really what you want your kids exposed to? We have some crazy family members.. we just stay away from them... you don't need that in your life.

Unicornmom77
01-16-2008, 07:28 AM
I might have explained the whole choking ruckus better. We did all step in. Josh, AH son who is a good 300 lbs and very strong had a hold of J.R. trying to pull him off. And we were all trying to split them up. It was a huge mess and pile of people trying to get Micheal out of the middle of it. It was so scary to see him like that, I think he might have passed out at one point. His mom and AH forced him to go home with them becuase I said he needed to go to the ER.

I do not understand the cops either. The adult men make Micheal out to be this punk bastard that deserves to be punched, but in reality he is NOT! No child deserves anything near what they put Micheal through. And I am here to tell you I would not allow a child that acted like they say Micheal does around my small kids. He is not a bad kid, honest he isn't. When you respect him and speak to him he is calm and has NEVER screamed at me. But I have never threatened him either. And never will...

I am still in shock and cannot understand how any of these adults can go on with life knowing this went on and not DO something. I am getting my youngest her breakfast and I have my oldest home with me today so after I get them set up with some type of activity I will be calling.

My thing about calling, the only reason I hesitate is I love these people. They are family and we all make mistakes, I know these mistakes are REAL bad, but I still love them I just think they need help. But I am scared it will become us against all of them and we will never get to see them all again. Which at this point we cant go around them anyway... I wont put my kids in the chance of that kind of harm. I shouldn't have went out to Stacy's house in the first place, but I believe everything happens for a reason and I am thankful I was there so I can do something to protect and help these kids.

Okay thanks so much you guys... this is all so scary and I feel like I really need some support I am glad I can count on you all.

christianw27
01-16-2008, 07:38 AM
You are doing the right thing.

Willow
01-16-2008, 08:15 AM
Get that boy some help and then stay away from all of them. Your family has to come first. It's not a good environment for your kids to be in.

sheila_361
01-16-2008, 08:42 AM
you can always do this anonymously, so the family won't know it is you..

tigger4
01-16-2008, 09:13 AM
I understand about loving them, but what they did was wrong.

I had to take my Godson to the ER on Saturday because he had bruises on him from his mom. Then, on Monday when he came back to me to watch I had to call the police because he had more bruises on him. I feel bad for his mom because I know she has no parenting skills, no support system, but she is a horrible person who lies and beats her kid. Then, tries to play the poor little me I had a horrible childhood.

CPS took my Godson away. I will never get to see him again. I have been there since he was 3 hours old. His mother will probably have him back by next week again. This is not the first time he has been taken away.

Unicornmom77
01-16-2008, 10:52 AM
So I called CPS and the lady told me if the police and school were involved there would already be a report. And if it was the same information it would just be added to the initial report and would not be considered a second report.

So thanks everyone for your help and support.

sheila_361
01-16-2008, 11:36 AM
You so totally did the right thing by calling them.

MistyWolf
01-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Keep calling .. they are going to sweep it under the rug. To me it sounds like they are basically blowing smoke up your ass .. telling you what you want to hear. I'd call daily until I knew something for a fact was done to protect those children.

Family or not .. it doesn't matter .. a piece of shit parent is just that!

Unicornmom77
01-16-2008, 12:02 PM
And I will, I did make the report even though she told me it would not be a second report. I know it was taken becuase you are forwarded to a second individual and you tell them the report and they take it down word for word.