PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed immediately please...

YankeeMary
01-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Awhile back Fred12 (I think) posted about a little girl named Madeline and provided a link to her web site. I have been following it every since. Well things are looking real bad for Maddy. Her parents are asking for prayers. Pray for her kidneys to start functioning, that the infection goes away, that her blood pressure goes back up and stays, that she gets put back on the heart transplant list and a heart be found. This is just the sweetest little girl and she has a wonderful set of parents. Please remember to keep her parents and family in your prayers as well. She has an older sister and a younger brother as well. Thank you everyone. You can go to the site and sign up for updates through email. Here is the link to her site...

http://madelinelester.com/

Army-Mom
01-12-2008, 05:20 AM
Just said a prayer for her.

myspirit
01-12-2008, 05:56 AM
Me 2!

magickay
01-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Prayers said, and visualizing healing for her...

BeanieLuvR
01-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Praying for this sweet girl. That God will touch and heal her.

YankeeMary
01-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Thank you ladies truly!!! Here is an email that I received...
Saturday January 12, 2008

We are seeing a huge surge in the number of subscription requests to Maddie’s page, which we are completely and happily overwhelmed about. The more the merrier for sure! However, there are so many that it takes a long time to manually add everyone, so I have switched to an automated system. Now you can Subscribe (and Unsubscribe). Send an email to Madeline@TeamATC.net, with SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. If you are already receiving emails (i.e. you are reading this), then you do not need to re-subscribe. The system is automated and only recognizes SUBSCRIBE and UNSUBSCRIBE. If there are any other characters in the subject line, or the words are misspelled, the email will bounce.

This is a ministry for us, and it blesses us to share our Madeline with the world. Please pass the word and multiply God’s glory.

By the way, Maddie had a good night and is resting. We are probably at the end of damage control and are entering the clean up phase. She is still fragile and needs prayer for her blood pressure, protection for her brain, liver and kidneys. - also that the infection will be eradicated. - also that she can be weaned down from her meds. – also that her excess fluid can be drained. Oh yeah, also that her ECMO circuit continues to function.

heartlvrs
01-13-2008, 08:01 AM
done!

DBackFan
01-13-2008, 12:23 PM
Prayers said for that beautiful girl

gmyers
01-14-2008, 12:25 AM
Said prayers for her. I really hope she gets better and her family will get the strength they need.