PDA

View Full Version : My Heart is broken....

morgansmom
01-11-2008, 05:32 PM
I've never really posted on here alot but I'm here 7 or 8 times a day reading everything and I feel as though I know alot of you.
I sit hear tonight by myself at home crying my heart out because I've made some stupid decisions.
It's a long story but the bottom line is My husband left me 9 days ago and tonight I just can't seem to get my mind off of him. It was my fault he left and I'll never forgive myself. I didn't cheat on him but I lied to him about something. I have been depressed before but honestly,I think this time it's getting out of control. Tonight for some reason I just can't seem to get myself together.
So, tonight please pray for me that I can get myself together. I have people I could call but I don't think they really understand. I think I just need some prayers going out for me. Thaanks

freeby4me
01-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Sometimes the best thing is a hug so heres a (((HUGS))) just for you!!!

gmyers
01-11-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm sorry you're feeling so sad I hope everything will get better for you. Maybe you can talk to him and tell him how bad you feel and how sorry you are. I really hope things work out for you and your husband. I'll pray that maybe he'll listen and open his heart and hear what you're saying. I really hope things work out for you.

ahippiechic
01-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Sometimes it helps to talk things out. I have no advice but hope things start looking up for you soon.

earnhardt1
01-11-2008, 06:12 PM
(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) call him and try to talk to him?

Army-Mom
01-11-2008, 06:15 PM
sending hugs and prayers.

DBackFan
01-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Special prayers just for you morgansmom...we are here for you :hug

We all make mistakes.

azwup05
01-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Sending lots of prayers, hugs, and understanding. Been there too.

Freebeemom
01-11-2008, 06:34 PM
I am really sorry about what you are feeling. Perhaps it is a wake up call to you. Maybe you can seek some help? Perhaps then your dh will come back?

Sorry, I don't know what else to say as your post was a little vague. Hopefully, just posting it will help you make that step to getting some help.

tnfuhs
01-12-2008, 01:02 PM
I'm sorry you're going thru a rough time, but whatever it was should have lifted a big burden off of your shoulders, hopefully things will work out for you. Give your hubby some time to figure out things in his head, he deserves that much, for what happened. Hugs to you!! Things will work out for the best, it always does.

BeanieLuvR
01-12-2008, 01:54 PM
I am sorry you are going through this. If it were me I'd talk to him and tell him how sorry that you are and ask if you can work on fixing things. I have been married 25 years and I have gone through several rough patches in my marriage. I am sure he is hurt now but with time he will hopefully forgive you. We all make mistakes. I have made plenty. I will be praying for you. :hug

MamaArc
01-12-2008, 03:54 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you find out a way to talk to your husband and work things out. He probably just needs time to deal with whatever happened. I have been married for 19 years and I have been through some really rough times too, just give him time. (((((((((((hugs))))))))))

PrincessArky
01-12-2008, 04:47 PM
I am sorry you are having such a hard time and I hope that things will be better soon, sending positive thoughts and prayers your way

magickay
01-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Adding my prayers and positive thoughts...hope things work out for the best.

BlueBerriTerri
01-13-2008, 05:43 AM
I'm sorry. Keep trying to talk to him. No matter how much we might want to stop loving a person when they do something hurtful, feelings can't be turned on and off like a faucet. If he loved you before, then he still does and more than likely wants to be able to forgive you. Make sure he knows how you feel, and then give him a little space to think about it. I hope you guys can work it out.