PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me!

chazsgirl
01-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Please pray for me! I so have to leave my husband but how can I? All he does is hit me and throw things at me and hurt me mentally and physically, like he is right now. Having a full size bottle of medicine thrown @ you and being call a fat heffer is a terrible thing. This isn't a vent or a whine this is a plea for god to take me or him out of this hell. My kids deserve better. I don't want them growing up thinking hitting or being hit is ok.

Unicornmom77
01-09-2008, 08:59 PM
YOU NEED TO CONTACT SOMEONE IN YOUR TOWN AS SOON AS YOU CAN, Is you Pm me your town I will find out where you can go.

I will be praying for your kids and you.

Beso
01-09-2008, 10:15 PM
You are in my thoughts and prayers. GET OUT NOW. Trust me on this one. It can only get worse if you stay. They think if you stay, you are ok with the abuse. I thought it was my own fault for a couple of years. IT IS NEVER ANYONES FAULT TO BE ABUSED. No matter what you do. Its scarey at first, but so much better in the long run.

Heidi
01-09-2008, 10:58 PM
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Dr. Phil was saying tonight that someone in the relationship has to be the hero. If not for yourself, do it for your kids. They do not deserve to be in the situation that they are in.

DBackFan
01-09-2008, 11:04 PM
You and I have had our differences but regardless...no one deserves to be abused. Just leave. Go to family, go to a shelter, just do it.

BeanieLuvR
01-10-2008, 12:23 AM
You and your children are in my thoughts and prayers. I agree with everyone else. Get out for your kids and your sake. I wish you had saw the Oprah show on abuse and how it affected the kids. You deserve so much better. Hugs.

volkswagon7
01-10-2008, 05:47 AM
I agree with everyone else here, just LEAVE. You and your kids do not deserve to be treated this way. It does nothing but bad things to you and your kids now and in the future, I know this from being in the same situation. You will be in my prayers.

ahippiechic
01-10-2008, 06:02 AM
I went thru about 15 years of this hell and have regreted not sooner, for my kid's sake, as well as my own. Leave NOW.
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at
1-800-799-SAFE and they'll give you the addy of a shelter in your area where you can stay if you need to.

hunny
01-10-2008, 08:38 AM
I will be praying for you and your family!!

Army-Mom
01-10-2008, 09:33 AM
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Fred12
01-10-2008, 11:32 AM
I've been there too, get out and go now. Do it for your kids. Yes it is hard but it will get better. Call that number hippie gave you. You are in my prayers.

Are you close to Philly?

xsweetestx
01-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Hon call the police and he will be arrested...That will give you till tomorrow to leave..Please do it now...Been there and been hurt alot and not worth it....PLEASE CALL POLICE NOW...You and kids are in my prayers.....

chazsgirl
01-10-2008, 05:58 PM
You and I have had our differences but regardless...no one deserves to be abused. Just leave. Go to family, go to a shelter, just do it.

I have no family, we have no communication. leaving is way too hard when you have nothing and 2 small kids. Thanks is there a way to resolve our differences?

chazsgirl
01-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Hon call the police and he will be arrested...That will give you till tomorrow to leave..Please do it now...Been there and been hurt alot and not worth it....PLEASE CALL POLICE NOW...You and kids are in my prayers.....

lol.. I called the police the time he almost broke my nose and with blood gushing from my nose the cop said he couldn't arrest him because he never saw him do it! Nice huh!

ahippiechic
01-10-2008, 06:04 PM
lol.. I called the police the time he almost broke my nose and with blood gushing from my nose the cop said he couldn't arrest him because he never saw him do it! Nice huh!

I know how that goes. You have to go take a warrant out. But the DV shelter will help you get out and will help with getting an Order of Protection. When you have one, they will take him to jail when you call. Please call the hotline, even if you don't leave right now, they will have some good advice and will listen to you.

chazsgirl
01-10-2008, 06:07 PM
I know how that goes. You have to go take a warrant out. But the DV shelter will help you get out and will help with getting an Order of Protection. When you have one, they will take him to jail when you call. Please call the hotline, even if you don't leave right now, they will have some good advice and will listen to you.

my friend did a 3-way call to the domestic abuse hotline and I was only supposed to listen and she tricked me into talking to them and they had no answers. i don't drive, and would have to take 2 small kids on 4 busses just to get to their office. some things just aren't easy

ahippiechic
01-10-2008, 06:30 PM
No one said it would be easy. People take small kids on the busses everyday. It can be done. I used to grocery shop with my baby and had to take 2 buses there and 2 back...with the groceries.

When I finally left, I left with the clothes on mine and my son's back. I left my own home, car, clothes everything. The shelter gave us a safe place to stay. They will try to get you to press charges, but won't push if you are afraid too. They will also help you set up an Order of Protection and help get it served. A police officer has had to take me to the shelter more than once, because I was stupid and kept going back to my DH. If they are called to a dispute and you ask them to take you, they will.

I work at a DV shelter here in Phoenix called Mommie and Me. We have donators who help pay for taxi service to help get women to the shelter. We also have a few cool cabbies that don't charge to give women a ride there.

The DV shelter can't 'fix' things for you, only you can do that. But they will help you if you make the effort.

Beso
01-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Its is worth it to take the kids on 4 busses to get to their office. Honest.

heartlvrs
01-10-2008, 07:19 PM
either leave or your child services can take your children:(

DBackFan
01-10-2008, 08:20 PM
I have no family, we have no communication. leaving is way too hard when you have nothing and 2 small kids. Thanks is there a way to resolve our differences?

Our differences should not be a concern right now..you and the childrens safety IS. Please don't wait. If you lived closer I would say to come here, there are people to help..just reach out.

earnhardt1
01-11-2008, 06:52 AM
hey sweety you have to think bout the kids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, praying for ya.......

earnhardt1
01-11-2008, 06:54 AM
where in pa are you? hell if your close ill come kick his ass

ssgjeg
01-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Sooner or later he will start in on the kids. I can guarantee it. That is no way for them to live, watching mommy be hit by daddy and scared to death for mommy. If you want to know what this will do to the children ask Dback, I'm sure she has seen some of this first hand with the kids she helps. This is no way for you or them to live and no man is worth it.

Earnhardt I think she lives across the state from you and you're in no condition to be kicking anyone's ass.

earnhardt1
01-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Sooner or later he will start in on the kids. I can guarantee it. That is no way for them to live, watching mommy be hit by daddy and scared to death for mommy. If you want to know what this will do to the children ask Dback, I'm sure she has seen some of this first hand with the kids she helps. This is no way for you or them to live and no man is worth it.

Earnhardt I think she lives across the state from you and you're in no condition to be kicking anyone's ass.

lmao ok well maybe not but i can take hubby lol.....i hate this kinda crap i have been there and seen too much of it when i was younger

chazsgirl
01-11-2008, 04:20 PM
where in pa are you? hell if your close ill come kick his ass

LOL.. that makes me feel better, he needs a good ass kicking!

tracyb
01-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Many prayers for you.....I lived in t his situation when I was growing up and it made me a stronger person today because I was bound and determined not to let a man treat me like they did my mom....we went to a shelter and it was awful there...but you have to do what you need to do for your babies...many prayers for you to be strong and let God help you thru this

magickay
01-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Prayers for you and the children. It is NOT okay for your children to be exposed to this treatment. Please start thinking about how good life will be without this fear and negative influence. His name-calling is his way of exerting control over your feelings, and soon you might even start believing that you are stupid, worthless, whatever. DON'T buy into it! You are a good person and are capable of doing whatever you need to in order to make life better for you and the children -- *that* is what you should believe.