PDA

View Full Version : I HATE x box!

tljohn123
01-09-2008, 04:28 PM
The kids have had this stupid thing for awhile, before I even met SO. They play Halo and are darn good at it. But the 8 year old just canNOT understand that it's a game and someone is SUPPOSED to kill you! He's been whining and crying since I got home because his brothers keep killing him! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Memedav
01-09-2008, 05:16 PM
LOL, that sounds like my nephew. Last weekend I was at my Mom's house and he was upstairs playing some zombie game with his uncle. All of a sudden I guess he got "killed" and he grabbed the apple he was going to eat and cracked his uncle in the head! lol It was actually funny, but then again I wasn't the one getting cracked in the head :rofl: They do take it so serious though don't they?

Willow
01-10-2008, 08:46 AM
My soon to be 14 year old wanted Halo and I told him no. LOL Halo and Grand Theft Auto are two that I rather he not play.

tljohn123
01-10-2008, 08:55 AM
I would rather they not play as well. They already have bad ideas about hitting and stuff. "Boys will be boys". Horse poop! When you cry about losing a game, don'tcha think it's time to quit! We told him he was a sore loser and that sent him off on another crying jag (you called me a loooooooser). Had to explain we didn't but what it meant. He still thinks we called him a loser! They fight over this stupid game all the time, and personally, I am sick of it! Thank god I'm closing for the next three nights, I don't have to hear it!

karefree
01-10-2008, 09:57 AM
My grown son plays all the time online. He appears to be talking to himself when he is talking to other people (evidently from all of the globe) via a headset who are on his team or who he is fighting. It can get unnerving when he is setting in the living room yelling "there's a sniper" or some such and I am cooking dinner in the kitchen.

YankeeMary
01-10-2008, 01:28 PM
My grown son plays all the time online. He appears to be talking to himself when he is talking to other people (evidently from all of the globe) via a headset who are on his team or who he is fighting. It can get unnerving when he is setting in the living room yelling "there's a sniper" or some such and I am cooking dinner in the kitchen.

Yeah have heard the "theres a snipper" many times here as well...lol. At first I was like what are you even talking about...lol. Dumb kids, dumb games...lol.

The rule in my house if you are gonna play games all is well, if you start yelling at or fighting each other, the game is off and I take all controllers. I refuse to listen to fighting over something as stupid as a game.

lizmolik
01-10-2008, 01:37 PM
The kids have had this stupid thing for awhile, before I even met SO. They play Halo and are darn good at it. But the 8 year old just canNOT understand that it's a game and someone is SUPPOSED to kill you! He's been whining and crying since I got home because his brothers keep killing him! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Off the subject, but which Halo does he have?

karefree
01-10-2008, 04:40 PM
YankeeMary, I don't blame you. I don't understand why they want to participate in anything that upset them so badly but my DS is obsessed with it!

MsLynn
01-10-2008, 07:39 PM
I just hate it cause i can't beat my 7 year old at sponge bob,lmao.i wish his dad had never bought that stupid thing, lol