PDA

View Full Version : ...:::Sunsilk:::...

Kyla Kym
01-09-2008, 03:19 PM
I've used the shampoo and conditioner the last 4 or 5 times I washed my hair. And my hair is getting easier and easier to brush now. It use to tangle something awful. I'm so glad I gave this stuff a try.

Is anyone else having good luck with this brand of shampoo & conditioner?

hunny
01-09-2008, 03:20 PM
I Love it, I use the Anti-Poof version

BigLyd1
01-09-2008, 03:24 PM
I use the Anti-Flat and really like it.

BeanieLuvR
01-09-2008, 03:25 PM
I've only used the free samples but I really liked it.

SLance68
01-09-2008, 04:38 PM
I gave my Mom the free samples of the one for hydration and she liked it so much she switched to it. I still prefer my Pro Vive - no tangles with long hair & color protection.

ahippiechic
01-09-2008, 05:53 PM
I gave my Mom the free samples of the one for hydration and she liked it so much she switched to it. I still prefer my Pro Vive - no tangles with long hair & color protection.

That's what I use too.

Memedav
01-09-2008, 06:01 PM
I use a lot of Sunsilk products on my girls hair. As you can see from my avatar, they have lots and lots of kinky curly hair. I also like the Infusium leave in conditioning spray, it's good if you have any texture or curl to your hair. If I don't spray/brush their hair before bedtime they wake up with a 70's afro.....looks cute on them tho

Kimberly61
01-09-2008, 09:09 PM
I LOVE Sunsilk, I have tried them all and love them all lol.....I used to use Herbal Essence but since my first sample of sunsilk I havent used anything else since. I just wish they had more coupons out and about instead of having to sign up for samples to get them, with coupons I dont pay no more then $1.00 each for them.

freebielover
01-10-2008, 04:29 AM
I love sunsilk, its the only shampoo I use, I switch which kind I use but they're all good. Its so cheap, I was spending $10/bottle before I found it, I'll take the $3 a bottle for a better product any day.

PrincessArky
01-10-2008, 05:03 AM
I have tried them and couldnt stand it I am glad someone has good luck with them :) I change around all the time so now I am with Pantene again lol

MistyWolf
01-10-2008, 06:14 AM
I use the anti-flat when I buy it but can't use it all the time.

My favorite is Garnier Fructis .. volume. I really like Citri Shine .. volume, but the stopped carrying it for a minute and came back with it, but I can't find the one I want at the store.

Bliss
01-10-2008, 09:56 AM
I've used the shampoo and conditioner the last 4 or 5 times I washed my hair. And my hair is getting easier and easier to brush now. It use to tangle something awful. I'm so glad I gave this stuff a try.

Is anyone else having good luck with this brand of shampoo & conditioner?

I love it. It's the only type of shampoo & conditioner that works very well. My hair no longer gets all tangled up.

GlitterBug
01-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the review. I am going to give this a try for my 6 year old daughter. She has really long hair and it's thin and always getting into knots and I have a heck of a time brushing it in the morning. And it seems cheap enough. I was using the Suave Smoothers with detangler and I don't recommend it....it doesn't work worth a crap! So I'm going to give this a shot :)

Kyla Kym
01-10-2008, 03:39 PM
I've been paying $2.50 a bottle for it at Big Lots.
I was buying that Pantene that is like around $5 a tube.

I've even went back to blow drying my hair now, because it's getting better everytime I try to brush it. It was so hard to brush I would spend at least half an hour just trying to get the tangles all out, when it was wet. Yesterday I didn't spend but about 5 minutes brushing it out when it was wet.

I got the blue bottle anti-poof conditioner, and the Hydra TLC shampoo in the pink bottle. It's like it's repairing my hair slowly or something because it just seems to be easier to brush each time now. :)

freeplease
01-10-2008, 04:28 PM
I used to buy this, but my hair started to get tangled again. Same with my DD. Now we use Neutrogena Triple Moisture. It comes in a tube. This stuff is magic! Use it along with the conditioner, and your hair almost combs itself. lol

Mini
01-10-2008, 06:32 PM
I was also wondering about Sunsilk so thanks for posting this! My hairs pretty normal but its kinda damaged from highlighting(which i no longer do) and it doesnt seem to wanna grow as fast as before and I want it to be longer(its already long) so Im gonna try it now since so many people love it. Been using Garnier Fructis(sp?) shampoo an conditioner and it seemed to help a little but eh..could def. be better.

flute
01-10-2008, 09:55 PM
I've tried anti-flat (the yellow bottle) ; hydration (pink bottle) and the shine (purple bottle) mostly samples but i like the shine spray!
It's good stuff!

DonnaWV
01-11-2008, 06:34 AM
I love it. I use the anti-flat.