01-09-2008, 09:48 AM
four words that caused this headache:

YVES ROCHER CUSTOMER SERVICE:getyou :getyou :getyou

hunny
01-09-2008, 09:57 AM
:bangdesk That Sucks :bangdesk

karefree
01-09-2008, 09:59 AM
I would be interested in hearing the details if you would be interested in sharing them.

atprm
01-09-2008, 10:05 AM
I ordered stuff on 12/10/07.

On 12/31 they had not arrived yet (21 days later)...so on 1/2 I sent them an email -- and that drew no reply until TODAY.

and they claim that it takes "at least" 21 days to PROCESS an order, and that the order was actually shipped on 1/2/07...

I wonder why it takes them over a WEEK to answer an email???

These were Christmas presents, and I certainly paid for them immediately... we are looking at close to 1 month for an order!

It's unbelievable!!

karefree
01-09-2008, 10:12 AM
That is horrible. It will be longer than 1 months since you haven't gotten them yet. That is really bad cutomer service. Did you have to spend more money for replacement presents or are the giftee's waiting patiently?

Sorry this happened to you. I have never ordered from them. I don't think I ever will.

atprm
01-09-2008, 11:24 AM
both... some were bought to send to NYC (my MIL likes their stuff) and some was for our 16 year old.

I replaced the stuff for our daughter...but now, whenever I get it ... I will hold it for Mother's day for my MIL.

Sad...you order something in December and you give it out at MOTHER'S DAY.

Bliss
01-09-2008, 11:53 AM
I ordered stuff on 12/10/07.

On 12/31 they had not arrived yet (21 days later)...so on 1/2 I sent them an email -- and that drew no reply until TODAY.

and they claim that it takes "at least" 21 days to PROCESS an order, and that the order was actually shipped on 1/2/07...

I wonder why it takes them over a WEEK to answer an email???

These were Christmas presents, and I certainly paid for them immediately... we are looking at close to 1 month for an order!

It's unbelievable!!

I dislike the company. It had taken them three months & several excuses before I received my order. They claimed it was stuck in customs, & a whole line of BS.... When I did receive my order two of the products were split open and leaked all over everything. I told them what I thought about their company..

Kelsey1224
01-09-2008, 12:23 PM
I ordered a few things before and was extremely disappointed. Yes, their prices were cheap...but so was the quality! Numerous items were backordered, they charged me immediately, and trying to get customer service to respond is a joke.

You can burn me once...but never again.

galeane29
01-09-2008, 08:29 PM
I have ordered from them many times and have always gotten my order in a timely manner , 21 days my ass. I'd call and talk to someone else.

deb_gar
01-09-2008, 08:35 PM
I ordered from them once. They cashed my check, but never sent my order. Then when I called, they said they never got my order. But couldn't explain how they got my check without an order, lol. Had to send them a copy of the cancelled check and they sent me a refund. Lots of hassle, and it wasn't that much money. Never ordered from them again.

Shann
01-15-2008, 02:36 AM
wow that is shocking, I haven't ordered from this company in probably 4-5 years but I never had probs with them besides they shipped me the wrong thing once, but I contacted them and they shipped the right product and I was able to keep the wrong one. And I don't remember it ever taking more than a week to get my stuff. They must have really gone down hill. :(

PrincessArky
01-15-2008, 11:06 AM
ah man that is terrible they really need to do something to make you a happy customer...........like give you LOTS of free stuff