PDA

View Full Version : Powdered Peanut Butter Has anyone tried it?

tsquared
01-03-2008, 11:29 AM
I was reading in the paper where it is a new item and they suggest mixing it with water or broth.............now i have never heard of mixing peanut butter with broth.............

galeane29
01-03-2008, 11:36 AM
I have never heard of powdered peanut butter. I did a search and found peanut flour ...would that be the same thing? This would be great as a stock pile item. Also, on the mixing it with broth....eww!!

karefree
01-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Yes, PB2. If you would like a referral I would be glad to send you one. It comes from a plantation here in Georgia and it is a great diet aid.The calories are 54 for a 2 TBS serving and the calories from fat are 25. Taste is really good. They carry other products as well. EDITED

PrincessArky
01-03-2008, 11:42 AM
peanut butter flour? thats sounds pretty interesting

karefree
01-03-2008, 11:49 AM
PrincessArky, you have a PM.

PrincessArky
01-03-2008, 11:51 AM
PrincessArky, you have a PM.

I am checking it out now.....I love this part

Are there preservatives in Bell Plantation products?

No. We are pleased to provide you with a preservative free, gluten free product.

karefree
01-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Yes, just 3 ingredients. Peanuts, sugar and salt. At 1 gram of sugar per serving it is less sugar than reg. peanut better also.

The adding it to broth would be for a Thai peanut sauce, I think.

PrincessArky
01-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Yes, just 3 ingredients. Peanuts, sugar and salt. At 1 gram of sugar per serving it is less sugar than reg. peanut better also.

The adding it to broth would be for a Thai peanut sauce, I think.

My hubby has a dish with chicken and peanut sauce and boy is that stuff good :)

karefree
01-03-2008, 12:06 PM
I love a good peanut sauce too! I love peanut in any form though but it is usually so unfriendly to a low cal diet. This is becoming a staple for me. I just ordered a case last month. I am having some on a toasted bagel now with banana sliced on top. In the south, peanut butter and banana is comfort food. LOL I hope you enjoy it as much as I have if you decide to give it a try.

DBackFan
01-03-2008, 12:18 PM
The people at this site rave about it, great for low carb! I am ordering some right now too.

http://www.calorie-count.com/forums/post/39908.html

karefree
01-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Please post thinngs like this in the Referral Program forum. Thanx.

Sorry.

galeane29
01-03-2008, 12:54 PM
The people at this site rave about it, great for low carb! I am ordering some right now too.

http://www.calorie-count.com/forums/post/39908.html

Not good for lowcarbing as it has sugar in it. Sugar is a NO NO!!

PrincessArky
01-03-2008, 12:56 PM
I am going to order some but it has to wait a week or so until I can actually afford to buy something lol

DBackFan
01-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Not good for lowcarbing as it has sugar in it. Sugar is a NO NO!!

It has ONE gram and asnd its is natural not added....if you research it at lowcarbfriends a LOT of them use it too. One gram is nothing but hey its no skin off my nose if you don't want it..lol

karefree
01-03-2008, 01:16 PM
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do PrincessArky. It really fills a need for me in dieting. I love peanut butter but avoid it usually. I am really enjoying having it again in this form.

DBackFan, thank you for using my email and for the link to the diet forum. I need all the encouragement I can get to stay on track with both diet and exercise and forums can make all the difference for me.

Explorer 4x4'r
01-03-2008, 01:22 PM
I too love peanut butter and would love to try this stuff!

PrincessArky
01-03-2008, 01:24 PM
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do PrincessArky. It really fills a need for me in dieting. I love peanut butter but avoid it usually. I am really enjoying having it again in this form.

DBackFan, thank you for using my email and for the link to the diet forum. I need all the encouragement I can get to stay on track with both diet and exercise and forums can make all the difference for me.

yep I am sure that I will.......hopefully I will be able to place an order next week sometime and I WILL use your email too :)

galeane29
01-03-2008, 01:27 PM
It has ONE gram and asnd its is natural not added....if you research it at lowcarbfriends a LOT of them use it too. One gram is nothing but hey its no skin off my nose if you don't want it..lol

Well actually I dont research the recipes and products on any of the sites I attend because they have alot of non natural additions to them. Packaged products people think they cant live without. But to me , sugar is sugar and for ME it sets off cravings so I just completely stay away from it. It works for me.

PrincessArky
01-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Well actually I dont research the recipes and products on any of the sites I attend because they have alot of non natural additions to them. Packaged products people think they cant live without. But to me , sugar is sugar and for ME it sets off cravings so I just completely stay away from it. It works for me.

ah man I wish I could stay away from sugar but then again if I did everyone would stay away from me :(

galeane29
01-03-2008, 01:35 PM
ah man I wish I could stay away from sugar but then again if I did everyone would stay away from me :(

Thats me without my coffee. My dogs dont even want to be near me when I have not had my morning coffee. Speaking of, coffee time. :)