PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to bpl76:)

Aloha from paradise
01-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Sorry it took so long to post this. She sent me a box at Christmas:) It had the cutest little moose ornament, some River Rock candy. Looks like rocks but tastes like M&M's. Had to fight my grandson over that one:) Also sent a bottle of the best tasting honey I've ever had! I happen to love honey but refuse to buy it over here because of the cost. She also included a bottle of Wildflowers of Wyoming Paintbrush Home Fragance. Oh my gosh, it smells just wonderful. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but it was such fun to get all the goodies. She said she was going to send me some fake moose poop but the company went out of business! Don't know if she was joking or not.LOL:) So thanks again for everything. You were so sweet to send it:) Good luck tomorrow and please keep us posted.

magenta
01-03-2008, 05:17 AM
Very nice!

Isn't the river rock candy so cool? My kids love it.

bpl76
01-03-2008, 03:44 PM
You are more than welcome, Shirl. You do so much for everyone here it was fun to kind of spoil you a little. I was not joking about the Moose Poop. It was actually chocolate candy of course. :-)

Surgery is over. Throat is sore of course and am still hoarse. But Dr said that should go away in a week or two. Can say a whole sentence now without running out of air. That is marvelous!!! :-) Of course there is a connect the dots design on my neck made with permanant black magic marker. LOL Guess they injected stuff from outside using microscope shoved down throat to guide placement. So all is good. A bit loopy from sleepy drugs, but not urpy!!! yea!!!

Aloha from paradise
01-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks for posting Pat about the operation. So glad it all went well. I hope you have your voice back in no time and don't have a lot of pain. If you get board you can always play connect the dots around your neck:) J/K! And no getting urpy! That would hurt your throat. Thanks for clearing that up about the moose poop. I thought it was like fake barf where you try and gross someone out! Didn't know it was candy:) Will keep you in my prayers that you recover fast with no pain.:hug