PDA

View Full Version : What a New Years Eve

ma4angels
01-01-2008, 04:03 AM
I just spent the first seven hours of New Years at work. Not that it is a bad thing. I am glad I found this job. I just missed bringing in the New Year with my sweet husband. This is the first year that we didn't get to spend it together. I work at a hotel on third shift. I spent most of the night playing on the computer and listening to two goofy guys (brothers) play on the house computers. They have been on it since 2:00am. It is now 6:00am. They have been laughing and being goofy all night. At least the office computer is around the corner so we didn't have to look at each other all night. I asked them one time were they going to go to sleep. They looked at me like I was crazy for asking them. I am tired. I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve. Prayers to everyone that they will have a blessed new one.:zzz This is me

PrincessArky
01-01-2008, 06:23 AM
sorry it wasnt the best time but so glad you had a safe one........I wonder how many ppl didnt :(

earnhardt1
01-01-2008, 06:29 AM
glad you were safe....... hope happy days are coming

ma4angels
01-01-2008, 10:50 PM
It was a safe one but I missed spending it with my dear husband. We have had our share of problems this year and I just wished that we could have brought the new year in together. Again I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I am back at work again with how many hours left. I am just glad that I have a couple of days off before I have to come back.