PDA

View Full Version : Enough

evrita
12-30-2007, 06:00 PM
snow :slapping :motz: :tearhair

gmyers
12-30-2007, 06:13 PM
No snow here but its been raining the last three days off and on.

A0305
12-30-2007, 06:20 PM
It has been raining here also, PLEASE send snow..

ahippiechic
12-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Send me some snow Ev!

earnhardt1
12-30-2007, 06:38 PM
I Want Snow...............................

evrita
12-30-2007, 07:06 PM
...HEAVY SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST MONDAY... ... WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING...

A HEAVY SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST MONDAY. A WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING.

THIS HEAVY SNOW WARNING INCLUDES NORTH CENTRAL AND NORTHEAST MASSACHUSETTS... AND SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE.

SNOWFALL TOTALS OF 5 TO 9 INCHES ARE EXPECTED TONIGHT INTO MONDAY MORNING.

SNOW WILL BEGIN NEAR THE WORCESTER HILLS AND MERRIMACK VALLEY INTO SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE BETWEEN 8 PM AND 10 PM. MOST OF THE SNOW WILL FALL FROM MIDNIGHT TO 6 AM...WHEN SNOWFALL RATES MAY REACH 1 TO 2 INCHES PER HOUR AT TIMES. SNOW WILL TAPER OFF NEAR ORANGE AND KEENE AROUND 8 AM MONDAY... AND NEAR LAWRENCE...LOWELL AND NASHUA CLOSER TO 10 AM.

TRAVEL IS EXPECTED TO BECOME DIFFICULT TONIGHT INTO EARLY MONDAY MORNING... FROM THE COMBINATION OF POOR VISIBILITY AND SNOW COVERED ROADS. PLAN TO HAVE TRAVEL COMPLETED BY EARLY THIS EVENING...AND ALLOW EXTRA TRAVEL TIME MONDAY MORNING IF YOU MUST DRIVE.

THE WATCH ON TUESDAY SIGNALS THE POTENTIAL FOR A 6 INCH SNOW EVENT WITHIN A 12 HOUR PERIOD. IT DOES NOT YET INCLUDE THE POSSIBILITY OF BACKLASH SNOWFALL TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY MORNING.

IT WILL SNOW TUESDAY INTO TUESDAY NIGHT BUT AMOUNTS ARE UNCERTAIN. HEAVIEST AMOUNTS SHOULD OCCUR IN THE MONADNOCK REGION.

TUESDAYS SNOW WILL AFFECT TRAVEL AND MAY RESULT IN DELAYS WEDNESDAY MORNING.

ADDITIONALLY...PREPARE FOR BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AS VERY COLD AIR ARRIVES ON NORTHWEST WIND GUSTS TO 35 MPH. TEMPERATURES WILL BE WELL DOWN IN THE TEENS BY SUN DOWN WEDNESDAY.

A WINTER STORM WATCH IS ISSUED FOR THE POTENTIAL OF ACCUMULATING SNOW OF 6 OR MORE INCHES IN A 12 HOUR PERIOD OR 8 OR MORE INCHES IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD. ANYONE TRAVELING IN THE NEXT 24 TO 36 HOURS SHOULD MONITOR LATER FORECASTS AND BE PREPARED TO MODIFY TRAVEL PLANS SHOULD WINTER WEATHER DEVELOP

This is for tonight and we have another one right behind it !! My poor dogs it is up to Dukes chin and Alis chest we have paths snowblown right now for them to potty. Not to mention now everyone is getting cocky because they think they can drive 90 in this. The wrecker guys are loving it !!! My job is crazy because of it I swear I really think it has snowed this whole month!!

Shann
12-30-2007, 07:12 PM
I thought you loved the snow? hmmmm.. weren't you suppose to be sending some my way? lol the weather man said we are all clear :dancing: whoo hoo! oh damn.. we're going to have gusts to 40 mph.. ugh I hate wind! Wind to me is like snow to you, it's always farking windy out here... who wants to move to fl w/ me? :D

evrita
12-30-2007, 07:14 PM
I thought you loved the snow? hmmmm.. weren't you suppose to be sending some my way? lol the weather man said we are all clear :dancing whoo hoo! oh damn.. we're going to have gusts to 40 mph.. ugh I hate wind! Wind to me is like snow to you, it's always farking windy out here... who wants to move to fl w/ me? :D

:slap I like snow it is pretty but I have to work tomm and I have to drive in this and when you cant get the stuff to melt off the tree because there is so much all the time :getyou BTW you will get your Ms SHANNY I will promise you that you think your cold now here comes KARMA to bite you in the ass :slap

Jenefer3
01-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Oh I wish we had some snow here, but all we get is rain, rain, and some more rain. They even teased us and said we were going to get up to 6 inches of snow...know what we got? I think there were a handful of flakes and the rest was rain. Guess that's what I get for living in the Pacific Northwest at sea level. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get snow sometime...all I want is one measly inch..is that too much to ask for?

DBackFan
01-01-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm sick of snow already too, we have way more than we usually get in E Washington.

Bring your truck Jen...not to far to snow from where you are..head to White Pass. :D

evrita
01-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Snow Advisory In Effect From 11 Am This Morning To 7 Pm Est This Evening...

The National Weather Service In Taunton Has Issued A Snow Advisory... Which Is In Effect From 11 Am This Morning To 7 Pm Est This Evening. The Winter Storm Watch Is No Longer In Effect.

Snow Should Overspread The Advisory Area Starting Late This Morning Or Very Early Afternoon. There Will Likely Be A 2 To 4 Hour Time Frame When The Snow Falls Quite Heavily... Possibly One Inch Per Hour. This Will Make Travel Quite Difficult At Times Due To Slipperiness Of Roadways And Reduced Visibilities. The Snow Should Come To An End Across The Berkshires By Late Afternoon...and In Southern New Hampshire By Early Evening. By The Time All Is Said And Done...snowfall Totals Should Range Between 3 And 5 Inches.

Be Prepared For Snow Covered Roads And Limited Visibilities...and Use Caution While Driving. The Snow Will Make Roadways Slick...so Motorists Are Urged To Drive With Caution. Pay Attention To Changing Road Conditions...slow Down And Allow Extra Time

fleabones3
01-01-2008, 08:28 PM
We had snow last week, but the past couple of days have been sunny, although cold as all get out. I am glad we didnt get snow because we have been moving the past couple of days and it was bad enough in the cold!!!:thrasher:

Jenefer3
01-01-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm sick of snow already too, we have way more than we usually get in E Washington.

Bring your truck Jen...not to far to snow from where you are..head to White Pass. :D

If I head to White Pass, then I'd probably get stuck and then get sick. :ill I want snow in my hometown so I can stay in the comfort of my own home but see how pretty everything looks covered in snow.

cabby92
01-01-2008, 09:22 PM
It's pretty here. Let's see how pretty it is at 7 in the morning when I am trying to crawl down the mountain without killing myself. Can we please stop at 1 foot?

Shann
01-01-2008, 09:54 PM
is this the thread that I post that I'm freaking freezing in? It's 39 now but feels like 34 *shivers* It's only suppose to get to 54 for our high tomorrow. It looks like we're suppose to get rain this weekend and on sun our low is 32 so it might turn to snow... :lol we'll see about that ;)

KitaKat
01-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Its cold here, but clear... We haven't had a good snow since '96. ~sniff~ We always watch the systems graze us or give us alittle rain and then go up the coast to give Noreasters. But wait, somehow... EVERYTIME... we get these huge winds (I'm talking hurricane strenth winds) anywhere from 50-100mph. UGH! I just want snow. And did I mention the major pressure changes? Oh my aching head!

sorry for the damper..:P

Unicornmom77
01-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Aww shucks E, I am sorry you are snowed over!! We haven't had much snow, but it is 11 degrees here right now! We just have the left overs of a few inches.

Hope it stops snowing soon!

loveswolfs
01-01-2008, 10:46 PM
is this the thread that I post that I'm freaking freezing in? It's 39 now but feels like 34 *shivers* It's only suppose to get to 54 for our high tomorrow. It looks like we're suppose to get rain this weekend and on sun our low is 32 so it might turn to snow... :lol we'll see about that ;)

Your cold , you should come by me its only 2 here. yes you read that right with a windchill of -13. I will take your low of 32 any day :)

Shann
01-02-2008, 03:18 AM
Your cold , you should come by me its only 2 here. yes you read that right with a windchill of -13. I will take your low of 32 any day :)

Oh no no no... see I left the midwest so I wouldn't have to deal w/ those temps :D I remember one year I was at my bf's parent's house w/ my car.. it got to -30 w/ wind chill and my poor car wouldn't start. I don't care to go back to those temps... I hate when your nose runs and it's cold and the snot freezes to your face, yeah don't miss those days ;) :p I'm sure Ev knows something about that :hug