magenta
12-30-2007, 06:50 PM
Cool.

We are talking about RR/RR challenge on MTV right? lol

sunflowers
12-30-2007, 07:29 PM
Cool.

We are talking about RR/RR challenge on MTV right? lol

Yes..but I went to MTV and cant find a page yet...
But they are advertising it on their channel...hmm...

newwiccan
12-30-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm so excited!! I saw the commericial and went to their site and couldn't find anything either. I want to know who's going to be on it.

sunflowers
12-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Cant tell is maybe this might be it???(maybe this is the freshmeat people)...totaly dif show..

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/rwrr_challenge-fresh_meat/cast.jhtml

magenta
12-30-2007, 08:07 PM
I love these shows. Gonna go check out the link you posted. I couldn't find anything.

Tasha405
01-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Oh I love these shows too!!! Thanks for the headsup! :D

sunflowers
01-04-2008, 06:40 AM
The Gauntlet 3 is challenge is currently taping in Mexico; it will be the 14th season that pits cast members of the two shows against one another.
The new season’s cast “appears to be one of the largest cast ever to film a Real World Road Rules Challenge, which includes cast members of the recently wrapped up Real World Sydney and last aired season of The Real World Denver,” The MM Agency’s Michael Martin reports. It apparently features Veterans versus Rookies yet again.

Still MTV has no links...HMMM.................

sunflowers
01-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Finally MTV posts a link to the page.....

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/rwrr_challenge-gauntlet3/series.jhtml

freeby4me
01-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Hey this is coming up pretty quick.....

freeby4me
01-19-2008, 06:45 PM
Ya know, my favorites are Wes and???? (The guy who came last season, the one who replaced CT cause he punched Davis in the eye) LOL im horrible with names.

freeby4me
01-23-2008, 07:04 AM
Guess what day it is......its on at 10PM tonight!

sunflowers
01-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Ya know, my favorites are Wes and???? (The guy who came last season, the one who replaced CT cause he punched Davis in the eye) LOL im horrible with names.

I hate CT and I think your talking about Derek??

Looks like he may be the one in the pool kissin another guy...looks like it could be CT....

I like Eric he reminds me of a big teddy bear

freeby4me
01-23-2008, 03:41 PM
Derek, yea, he's not even there this time.
I probably wont see it tonight, but when it replays again.

sunflowers
01-23-2008, 03:58 PM
Derek, yea, he's not even there this time.
I probably wont see it tonight, but when it replays again.

Yes he is in this one.....Im pretty sure I saw him in a preview
maybe he was just talking about past ones???

hmmmm cant find his picture...

freeby4me
01-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Yes he is in this one.....Im pretty sure I saw him in a preview
maybe he was just talking about past ones???

hmmmm cant find his picture...

Thats what I was going by, the people on that link. It would be cool if he was there though. I miss him and Wes the most. Did Wes and ....uhh the lady in this one get married yet?? Johanna, yea her.

sunflowers
01-24-2008, 09:36 AM
Thats what I was going by, the people on that link. It would be cool if he was there though. I miss him and Wes the most. Did Wes and ....uhh the lady in this one get married yet?? Johanna, yea her.

Wes and Johanna live together
Ct and Diem are still together
Danny and Melinda are still together too...

Brooke turned lesbian hooking up w/Ev
and the 2 guys were going at it too, Tyler and ???

freeby4me
01-24-2008, 09:47 AM
OK yea wrong derek.

Hopefully i'll catch the show tonight, from 9-10pm.

cubsgirl21
01-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Ugh, Beth is back again. I can't stand her, especially after she made fun of Diem for having cancer.

Love Kenny an CT. They're so pretty to look at lol.

Tasha405
01-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Ugh, Beth is back again. I can't stand her, especially after she made fun of Diem for having cancer.

Love Kenny an CT. They're so pretty to look at lol.

Damn... ITA! LOL I think we are related or something. :lol

cubsgirl21
01-24-2008, 08:18 PM
Damn... ITA! LOL I think we are related or something. :lol

The very same thought has crossed my mind before! The similarities are too freaky. :lol

magenta
01-25-2008, 10:42 AM
I watched the replay (I watch Project Runway on Wed!).

Love it! I like CT, I actually like all the vets but Beth. WTH! Why are they still calling her to do these shows? I would like to see Coral kick the crap out of her for the fun of it! lol

freeby4me
01-25-2008, 03:32 PM
I watched the replay (I watch Project Runway on Wed!).

Love it! I like CT, I actually like all the vets but Beth. WTH! Why are they still calling her to do these shows? I would like to see Coral kick the crap out of her for the fun of it! lol

LOL yea really. Bethasauras can go buh byes to be honest. The preview for the season looks so awesome, it looks so good!

freeby4me
03-18-2008, 06:46 AM
OK season finale this week.

Who do you think will win?

It looks like Eric (the big easy) will be collapsing during the final challenge, I sure hope that he is OK. It may cost the Vets the game though.

Overall I think it was a good show, I miss Wes not being there though. I was especially pleased with Casey and her standing up after Coral pu**ied out.

Debbie
03-19-2008, 08:57 PM
I like the show,tonight I was furious the way Eric was treated when he became exhausted/ill,in the water ct says go or i'll fuc...g drown u eric,
come on now,then when there on land someone else i think evan,says something rude and ct of all people says don't talk to him like that,what the hell,who does this piece of crap think he is,big deal its 300,000 big ones,
this is a human being,Brad was the only one defending him,thats a guy with a heart,not much to say about the rest of those losers I used to like.

sunflowers
03-20-2008, 05:37 AM
I was disgusted with the guys too..But I have to say the rookies did not deserve to win.
For the veterns to come back from what 10/15 mins time down and still beat them!
It was that way the entire season.

I hope the next one they dont make it so they cant throw the missions(ie have each one worth $)
that was not fair

The next real world looked real stupid!!

freeby4me
03-20-2008, 06:38 AM
I havent watched it yet, does that mean that the Vets did win??

sunflowers
03-20-2008, 10:44 AM
I havent watched it yet, does that mean that the Vets did win??

do you wanna know?

freeby4me
03-20-2008, 11:49 AM
do you wanna know?

Yea, please tell me, leave me some feedback if you can!

sunflowers
03-20-2008, 12:45 PM
rookies won by default...because big easy had to go in the ambulance he did not cross the finish line...rules were all team members had to cross finishline. even though veterens came from who knows how far from behind and won they were disqualified....
Rookies were pitiful as usual and won

freeby4me
03-20-2008, 01:09 PM
rookies won by default...because big easy had to go in the ambulance he did not cross the finish line...rules were all team members had to cross finishline. even though veterens came from who knows how far from behind and won they were disqualified....
Rookies were pitiful as usual and won

Ah jeez that really sucks. and figures. Any news on Eric? Is he OK?

sunflowers
03-20-2008, 01:15 PM
It showed him after/during the show talking to the camera so he seemed fine. Im sure it was his weight and dehydration....

Hope they have a reunion show next week to tell us more. Im sure Ct, and Evan will be in a heated argument with him...Ev too...Brad was the onlyone that seemed to care about him and try and help. They were literaly pulling him along and wanted to drag him by a chain to win the $$

sunflowers
03-20-2008, 01:16 PM
you can watch it here fast fwd till the last 10 min
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1583316&vid=217194

freeby4me
03-20-2008, 02:08 PM
you can watch it here fast fwd till the last 10 min
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1583316&vid=217194

Wow, I just went and watched and holy cow, I feel horrible for Eric.

So much could have been done differently, all around. This is the first time I feel totally dissapointed in one of these shows.

sunflowers
03-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Reunion show Wed at 10pm