PDA

View Full Version : WII Got One!

No1Slacker
12-25-2007, 09:05 AM
WII Got One!

Who else managed to get their hands on one of these, and what was the recipient's reaction?

My son was BLOWN away! :dancing:

lucimPI
12-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Yippee--I got one also. DH was lucky enough to get me one. Can't wait for us to try out the bowling. Hopefully neither one of us will get too excited and go through the TV.

cuddlebugg
12-25-2007, 01:30 PM
The bowling is great. My son won one from the after school program and I think my dh and I have played it more than he has.

MistyWolf
12-25-2007, 02:21 PM
My DD got the Nintendo DS Lite and is in heaven right now. We have a PS2 and aren't really interested in the Wii .. my nephew has one though, so we'll have to go over there and test drive it .. lol.

magenta
12-25-2007, 02:51 PM
My DD got the Nintendo DS Lite and is in heaven right now. We have a PS2 and aren't really interested in the Wii .. my nephew has one though, so we'll have to go over there and test drive it .. lol.

This is how my kids are. They have the DS lites, Game Cube & PS2. They haven't asked for a Wii. They play it at a friends house.

cuddlebugg
12-25-2007, 03:56 PM
We have the gamecube and ps2 plus they all have gameboys, they hadn't asked for a WII and we weren't looking to get one as they don't play the others that they have that often. But as we all know free is great.

earnhardt1
12-25-2007, 04:32 PM
we have had ours since summer it was a gift for him.... he loves video games as he has every system out..... but i really enjoy the wii best

Faithfully
12-25-2007, 04:59 PM
My sil bought all the siblings(4 of them, including us) one for Christmas.
Not sure how she pulled that one off, but I was going to get it for my kids anyway, until I found out she had already bought us one.
Since I knew in advance, I bought a bunch of games, and all the accessories to it for the kids.
They were thrilled, and have been playing since 6am.

BeanieLuvR
12-25-2007, 06:39 PM
We got our son one and he loves it. I think he said him and my husband bowled 7 or 8 games this morning. It sounds like it is going to be good exercise for my son.

Beso
12-25-2007, 07:05 PM
This is how my kids are. They have the DS lites, Game Cube & PS2. They haven't asked for a Wii. They play it at a friends house.

Mine are the same also. I am kinda glad I didn't have to hunt one down this year.

Congrate to all that found one, I hear it was a tough one to find this year.