PDA

View Full Version : Is today over

evrita
12-22-2007, 07:52 PM
Today sucked monkeys butt :tearhair If i dont hear another phone ring another tone go off answer another radio I swear I will be good to go :tearhair :gaah :tobed to start all over again tomm. Thats all I know it is petty and I am glad I have a job butt :tearhair

karefree
12-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Sorry you had such a bad day. Hope tomorrow is better?

DrGrin
12-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Sounds like you are overworked and underappreciated. :(

I hope you have a much better day tomorrow.

MsLynn
12-22-2007, 10:16 PM
i know how you feel, its supposed to be my day off, but here i am working 11-7, i'm about ready to kill every cop,medic,fireman in the county and anyone who calls wanting one, lmao

Shann
12-23-2007, 12:51 AM
:hug I hope you are still not at work and are at home sleeping.

evrita
12-23-2007, 04:30 PM
It is the holidays and today wasnt much better. It is pretty bad when I come home and I put my phone on Do Not disturb just so I dont have to hear it ring. We have had a lot of snow and people are getting holiday blues or over cocky thinking they know how to drive thier 4wd or all wd in this and then off the rd they go and I am with Ms Lynn with this one I just wanna say NO and maybe add a KMA too.

On a plus note we had people bring us cookies sing us a song and one of the guys from the answering services we answer for brought us dispatchers in some lindt chocolates and thanked us for all we did that was a plus side to my day.