PDA

View Full Version : prayers for TRAVEL

regor380
12-20-2007, 08:36 AM
My daughter and her fiance are traveling from Richmond Virginia,Through Pittsburg PA then to Chicago and home to Texas, she has already call and there is problems,They had to rebook the whole flight, They will hopefully be boarding shortly from Richmond,
Please Pray and Thank You

Everyone have a Great Merry CHRISTmas and a wonderful and safe NEW YEAR

BeanieLuvR
12-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Praying for a safe trip.

MamaArc
12-20-2007, 03:30 PM
praying for a safe trip

ang in NC
12-28-2007, 08:47 PM
did they get there ok?

regor380
12-29-2007, 07:05 AM
They got here at about midnight or close it was a long day and was glad to see all was ok, They found out when we got them home that there luggage had been searched by security and the suitcase locks were missing, where security cut them off, they were not happy, but all was there nothing lost. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and concerns, They will be traveling back after the first of the year by car, so will again pray for a safe return.

regor380
01-02-2008, 08:00 AM
My daughter and her fiance have left for the trip back this time they are taking her personal belongings and traveling by uhaul truck, please pray for there safe return home, they will travel to richmond virginia,. If anyone can tell me about how long it should take with taveling 12-15 hrs of drive time a day will take it would be greatly appreciated.