PDA

View Full Version : Question about SurveySpot

Mini
12-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Do you have to wait a certain amount of time in between check requests or anything like that? I didnt see anything about it in their faqs/help so I assume theres not but I dont know?

freeby4me
12-18-2007, 04:59 PM
I dont think so, if you have the money, request a check. Cant hurt none right?

SandynPaul
12-18-2007, 06:26 PM
clueless but I feel like they are getting worse at crediting for surveys. I try to watch for the credit but... I don't seem to get it. I am bad at this though. I ADMIT it. The part I don't like about them is the same as another. I had to think a minute... testspin. Once you cash out You have no record unless you copy and paste the info before cash out. So if YOU are sure you have been creditted for EVERYTHING done thus far...... Cash away. That way you can watch dates by cash out for creditting?

Good Luck

Mini
12-18-2007, 06:31 PM
They have been really good at crediting for me Ive had no problems. If I do a survey I get in my email I move that email to a different folder and then delete it after Ive gotten credit. If its one from their site then I write it down and keep track that way. I had a problem with a $5 last week so I emailed them and they emailed me back today saying they were givin me the $5 in 2-3 days but I got it today! I love SurveySpot!

BTW ty guys for answerin my question! I didnt think there was, I think I was thinking of Testspin that has the limit?

simoca07
12-19-2007, 11:16 AM
I haven't received a survey from them in months. I checked and my account is still open, but I don't have any rewards pending. How can I get them to send me surveys again? Their mail is not going into my spam folder, so I don't know what the problem is. Is everyone else still getting stuff from them?

FM9912
12-19-2007, 11:20 PM
simoca07 -
I'm still getting surveys from them. I get an average of 3 to 5 surveys a day from them. I would email them to see what the problem is of why you're not getting surveys from them. Maybe your profile isn't up to date?

Mini
12-19-2007, 11:36 PM
simoca07 -
I'm still getting surveys from them. I get an average of 3 to 5 surveys a day from them. I would email them to see what the problem is of why you're not getting surveys from them. Maybe your profile isn't up to date?

:yeah

gmyers
12-19-2007, 11:51 PM
I don't think so. I've got two different payment requests pending right now for 12-14-07. And I've had two pending several times.

FM9912
12-20-2007, 03:00 AM
BTW ty guys for answerin my question! I didnt think there was, I think I was thinking of Testspin that has the limit?

I haven't cashed out at testspin in a while - I've been letting the money build up but I should check it since I haven't done so in months.
Anyway - I digress as usual. The only limit that I remember testspin having was the $600 a year limit. I could be wrong but I don't remember testspin having any other cash out limit.
hth :)