PDA

View Full Version : UGH!!! Dicks sporting goods

myashley89
12-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Ok I ordered 2 pair of the heeleys when they were on sale for $30...they shipped them separately since one pair was backordered...the first pair went out on Dec 7th...should have got it on the 13th...NEVER GOT IT...I go back and forth from Dick's Sporting Goods & UPS...one blaming the other...finally I get a refund on the whole order...that will take 6-10 business days....so not only will my kids not have their heeleys for christmas, I don't even have the money to buy them something else!!!! I don't know who's fault it is, but I never had a problem with ups before & I've been shopping online for 2 years now....Now I have to tell my kids they won't be getting their heeleys :grumpy They wanted them last year, but at $60 a pair, no way could I afford that, & I was so excited to be able to get them for them this year too....Well at least I'm getting my money back I guess:sigh

dv8grl
12-18-2007, 08:58 AM
if it helps.. Famous Footwear now carries heelys - they are Buy one Get one half off & shipping is free.
Not all stores will carry them, but you can order online.

earnhardt1
12-18-2007, 12:51 PM
my dicks order went well but walmart has knockoffs for 20.00 if that helps ya

justme23
12-18-2007, 07:49 PM
I hope you get it straightened out. It may very well not be either of their faults. They just arrested a guy in my town this past weekend for following delivery trucks and stealing the packages right off the front porches. I'm sure that's going on all over the place this time of year. :(

Bliss
12-18-2007, 10:06 PM
my dicks order went well but walmart has knockoffs for 20.00 if that helps ya

:lol Sorry, I had to laugh. It just sounded funny..:dance

MamaArc
12-19-2007, 04:29 AM
Sorry that you didn't get them, I hope you will be able to get them somewhere else.

earnhardt1
12-19-2007, 04:54 AM
:lol Sorry, I had to laugh. It just sounded funny..:dance

lmao.......:dance

PrincessArky
12-19-2007, 09:15 AM
oh I hate to hear about the screw up.......I hope there is some way you can get them

tbeckys
12-20-2007, 06:44 AM
When something like that happens I go and get the e-mail for the main company or I will mail a letter telling them what happened and most times they will do much more to accomadate you sometimes even giving you the products you ordered free of charge.

freeplease
12-20-2007, 08:46 AM
I have a hard time believing that companies give a dang these days. We're STILL waiting for a partial shipment from Victorias Secret, ordered November 24. It's boiled down to an email tag these days.

Good luck on the gifties.