PDA

View Full Version : I am really getting emotionally down "LONG"

ma4angels
12-17-2007, 11:48 PM
I messed my thread up editing sorry.

gmyers
12-18-2007, 12:09 AM
We don't think of this as a pity party at all. We all need somebody to talk too and to listen to us. It really helps. I can tell that you really care for your husband and you're trying to help him get through what he's going through. It hurts to see the one you love hurting. I'll keep my fingers crossed and say a prayer that you get the SS payments you need to help ya'll out till things get better. I hate it when they act like you're asking for something you don't deserve after all ya'll paid into it and should be able to get it without a hassle when you need it. I hope you feel comfortable coming on here and talking or venting when you need too. It does help a lot.

ma4angels
12-18-2007, 12:31 AM
We don't think of this as a pity party at all. We all need somebody to talk too and to listen to us. It really helps. I can tell that you really care for your husband and you're trying to help him get through what he's going through. It hurts to see the one you love hurting. I'll keep my fingers crossed and say a prayer that you get the SS payments you need to help ya'll out till things get better. I hate it when they act like you're asking for something you don't deserve after all ya'll paid into it and should be able to get it without a hassle when you need it. I hope you feel comfortable coming on here and talking or venting when you need too. It does help a lot.

It does help to talk about this. It is hard to turn to anybody in his family because they act stupid and make me just want to wring their necks especially his mom. She lives across the road and hasn't seen our children in about four months. I am not going to run over there for to ignore them while they are sitting in her den. And she doesn't ever come over to the house. I really don't want to talk to my mom because she just doesn't understand somebody with anxiety problems. She trying to understand but you can tell she doesn't and she has been good at helping us financially when we have gotten in a bind. I just hate to keep asking her. Yes SS is a pain in the rear when you need help they act like you are lying. I had to apply for help about three years ago when my daughter had to have two major surgeries on her spine. It was easier getting benefits because our kids were under 6 but now that they are the big age of 6 and 7 then they act like you should be up there. I wouldn't be doing it if wasn't necessary. I just wanted to make sure my kids were fed. I hope it will go through because I don't know what to do if it doesn't. Thanks for your prayers. I think that is the key to lifes solution is prayer.

jnc880
12-18-2007, 12:31 AM
First **hugs** to you ,and Im so sorry you guys are going threw rough times. Believe it or not things will get better, I know your prolly thinking right but they will. How do I want to say this... God some times hands over to us hard times to make us stronger people, This is what I believe anyway.And he watches to see how we deal with things, And im very sure you said this is the second time you have gone threw this well im very sure youll make it threw again! Not sure whats going on with DH not even sure what DH stands for I think husband right? I see it posted all the time on this forum but have no idea as im learning as I go. but back to DH maybe he is depressed? that happens to alot around this time of year and seems like the ones that have depression get worse or the ones that dont have it get it. christmas is a very hard time. But maybe he needs some help if im understanding you right if not sorry for even saying that.You trying your best and being there for DH is very good but you cant wear yourself down either. Yea being there for him is great, but if its getting to the point its getting worse then he might need more help and it looks like its not going to happen by his family. just my thoughts maybe i dont even know what im talking about, it is really late here...lol actually im up wondering how my bank is -21 cents and figuring how much ill have to pay tomorrow because of that at the bank, all because the bank atm was broke and first time using my atm card inside didnt know they actually made me out a check and didnt use the atm inside so that 25 cents i didnt add in so thats why my account is behind and now cause it was a check ill prolly have to pay 20-25.00 buck to them, and i thought i was having it bad till i read your note maybe now i will be able to sleep...lol just joking trying to put a smile on your face....i hope everything works out for you and you guys have a nice new year. sorry for the book i wrote..