PDA

View Full Version : Timetospa.com SUCKS!!!

renaissanceman
12-17-2007, 11:14 AM
My wife Bubble had been getting emails from these buttholes for a LONG time.

We finally tried them out when they had a $10 discount code back in sep.

They shipped PART of her order and then NEVER sent the other part. They lie about having sent emails, they lie and say that they DID send the other part of the order and that it was returned to them as non deliverable! I emailed them and asked for a tracking # after being told that they supposedly emailed us the tracking # when they completed the order, so I could verify that they ever sent us ANYTHING!

After all, they didnt use a tracking # on the first shipment and I have NEVER had anything not delivered.

They IGNORED my email.

I have filed BBB. Indiana Attorney General and Federal Trade Commission complaints.

I told them I would and they STILL ignored me.

Just thought I would let you guys know.

Shann
12-17-2007, 01:16 PM
wow that sucks, I used to get a lot of emails from them as well, glad I never ordered. did you also file a complaint through planetfeedback? you should try there, too. I hope they pull their head out of their butt and send you the rest of the order.

JewRican
12-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Complain here: http://www.thesqueakywheel.com/

renaissanceman
12-18-2007, 08:53 AM
I was contacted by them yesterday, and they have refunded our purchase and given us a discount on a future purchase. They say they will send out the missing part of our order as well.

When we get everything we ordered, I will use the discount they gave us and get something free or near it to compensate us for all the time and hassle.

Then We will NEVER do business with them again.

I never wanted anything extra, nor did bubbles. We just expect a certain standard of service from the companies we do business with.

The difficulties we experienced in getting resolution, are completely unacceptable.

freeby4me
12-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Wow you sure got lucky with them working with you. Yes, I agree, use the discount and discontinue after that. Maybe you could get bubbles something real special for her doing so well with her schooling.

iluvmybaby
12-19-2007, 09:09 PM
Too bad that they turned out to be a bust, they had an AWESOME looking site. That is why I will stick with QVC and just watch for things on clearence/sale. With QVC I have NEVER had a problem