PDA

View Full Version : This SUCKS - Darn FedEx

froggman
12-15-2007, 06:29 PM
I placed an order for some items online and it was scheduled to be delivered today via FedEx ground. I stayed home all day to get the package. I checked the statis of the package on FedEx's website and it shows that it was delivered and left at front door at 4:26 pm today. I never heard a knock on the door so I walked outside to check. I opened the door and guess what.............. No package.

I called FedEx and told them about it and I was told that they would try and contact the driver about this but the driver, for the home delivery, wouldn't be in until Tuesday. I then was told to call back either Wed. or Thurs. for an update and to contact the business where I placed the order and tell them what is going on, I did that.

The was no signature required for this delivery so I have no idea where my stuff is right now.

I will post an update when I find out more.

dangerousfem
12-15-2007, 06:47 PM
check your neighbors house... UPS did this to me Friday.. online showed delivered at front door.. but it wasn't there.. went to neighbors.. it ws in front of their door...

froggman
12-15-2007, 06:56 PM
that was the first thing I did. I didn't see any packages around and I don't think that I would miss this one. It weighs 42 pounds.
Thanks for the post.

earnhardt1
12-15-2007, 07:34 PM
good luck hopefully the company you got it from will replace it

Willow
12-15-2007, 07:49 PM
I'm sorry that happened. I hope you can find out what happend to it.

kyswpgrl
12-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Check behind your house? Behind any bushes? Of course if you were home there would be no reason to hide it. Crazy.

froggman
12-15-2007, 10:04 PM
good luck hopefully the company you got it from will replace it

If they don't find it FedEx is the one that will have to cover it. The bad part about it is that there were X-mas presents in the box and I don't know if I will have time to get them replaced.

Check behind your house?

I hope they didn't put it behind the house as it would have rolled down the hill and into one of the houses behind me.

Shann
12-15-2007, 11:50 PM
i hate when that happens. I know someone here was saying that their usps person was scanning the items before they left the truck, I wonder if the fedex guy did that and then for some reason put it back on the truck and didn't scan it back in.. does that make sense? anyways, I hope you find it soon. I hate when companies always tell you to call back, they're the ones in the dog house shouldn't they be calling you back? And not knocking? that's always nice. good luck!

Army-Mom
12-16-2007, 12:16 AM
hope you get your packages soon

PrincessArky
12-17-2007, 05:25 AM
ah man that stinks. I really hope you get your package today

MamaArc
12-17-2007, 07:18 AM
So sorry this happened to you, I hope they find where they put it.

froggman
12-18-2007, 04:51 PM
UPDATE

The package arrived yesterday (Monday) around 2:30 pm.
The thing I don't understnd is that I was told several times that FedEx home delivery ONLY runs Tues. - Sat.
So how did it get to my house on Monday and why was it reported that it was left on my front door on Sat.?

Well, at least I have my package of dried squid ---- and the rest of my presents.

Shann
12-18-2007, 04:52 PM
glad you got your package, sounds like there are a lot of unexplained q's there... :beamup

MamaArc
12-19-2007, 04:43 AM
So glad you finally got your package.

galeane29
12-19-2007, 08:37 AM
i'm having the same thing happneing w/ UPS. Tracking info says my pkg was delivered and put on my front porch at 3:20 yesturday afternoon....there is NOTHING there. And, my whole family was home yesturday all day.

tracey74
12-19-2007, 09:39 PM
last i knew fedex runs from mon-sat. but glad you got your package

TexasGal
12-19-2007, 10:37 PM
Well, at least I have my package of dried squid ---- and the rest of my presents.

Dried squid? :faint Lol. Glad you finally got your package.