PDA

View Full Version : Give the gift of Christmas!

icetea100
12-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Hey all you people out there, how's it going? Well it's only 12 days of Christmas and that's not very far away at all. Hope you all got your Christmas shopping done already! Can you believe how fast time is going? It's already the end of the year, yikes! Well around this time of the year, all those Christmas specials start coming on. Do you guys like watching those at all? My favorite has always been the story about Rudolph and the island of misfit toys. I remember watching them growing up, and still enjoy them as an adult. Makes me all nostalgic and junk. Well now I work with Classic Media, and they have a dvd boxed set that includes all 7 of the original stories, they make really great gifts, I'm buying a bunch to give to my friends and family. Does anyone plan on getting these as gifts? You can buy them online, or for an even better deal you can go out to your nearest Costco, because one of my friends told me that she got it there for like only $20, that's a pretty good deal and won't put too much of a dent in your pocket. I hope everyone is able to watch these classics with their family! Merry Christmas everyone!