PDA

View Full Version : So who knows about these presidents?

4maxnrob
12-11-2007, 07:10 AM
My husband is in Iraq and literally I am going to vote for who he tells me too, its the rulez LOL:rules Nah, I just believe that since he is the one serving he should get the best so I go for who he tells me....I never had voted before anyways....But i would like to know what is going on...anyone got any information for me? Thanks.

magenta
12-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Somebody posted this link a while ago and I saved it. Its pretty neat.

And on the subject of voting---start doing it! :) I have never missed any election, I even go for the little piddley local stuff. And around here there is usually just one person running for certain things. But I do like having a say in who is going to be on the school board that my kids attend. I take voting VERY seriously! LOL It blows my mind that people don't vote!

So come on girl! Rock the vote!

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

dv8grl
12-11-2007, 07:41 AM
I have also never missed an election since I was 18. Its one of the very few rights we have as Americans.

If you don't vote, you have absolutely no right to complain about ANYTHING!

magenta
12-11-2007, 07:59 AM

I couldn't agree with you more!

PrincessArky
12-11-2007, 08:02 AM
I have also never missed an election since I was 18. Its one of the very few rights we have as Americans.

yep same here

DBackFan
12-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Girl you need to get involved. Watch Fox or CNN, listen to the debates etc. If you want to know whats going on its your responsibility to keep informed. Voting for someone your husbands or anyone else tells you to is just ridiculous.

Also do like the others say and exercise one of the rights you are given and VOTE.

dv8grl
12-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Especially since you have a kid, you should be more involved in whats going on than EVER!