PDA

View Full Version : EWWWW misery

jerseybarb
12-08-2007, 12:37 PM
I have the stomach flu again! I had a bad case last year at this time and today I have "called Ralph on the porcelion phone" many times today. And dont worry I wont mention the other end lol ewwwww.

I was going to wrap presents for a kid down in Appalacia (sp) but can I spread stomach flu germs that way? Wouldnt want to say "Merry Christmas, kid, heres a disease"

Merry christmas, and happy hannuka and thanks for listening

sheila_361
12-08-2007, 12:51 PM
I feel for you, I'm dealing with it as well, since Weds. Hope you feel better soon!

MamaArc
12-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Hope you feel better soon.

vicky122
12-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Hope you feel better soon.

IthinkNOT!
12-08-2007, 01:16 PM
"Merry Christmas, kid, heres a disease"

Now thats funny! Wonder if you could find a gift card for that? "redeem this card for one free disease"...lol

Hope ya feel better soon!

ilovecats
12-08-2007, 07:28 PM
I feel for you, I'm dealing with it as well, since Weds. Hope you feel better soon!

It's been going through my house too.I was sick all day thursday and Friday.Yuck!
My 2 yr old has been better for the last couple of days and randomly got sick again tonight,never heard of that before.

sheila_361
12-08-2007, 11:11 PM
I was afraid to leave my house for 2 days, I had it so bad, but today I have felt much better than the past few, hopefully it's about run it's course.. Hope anyone that gets this, gets better soon , it's no fun!

sill ahh
12-09-2007, 02:00 AM
BARB!!!!!!!!!! long time no see, hope you feel better hon.

So far this year we've avoided the flu, but then again Bekah and Kenzie both have been sick for the last year and a half off and on.

Shann
12-09-2007, 03:47 AM
hope you feel better soon, and please keep your germies to yourself :)

PrincessArky
12-09-2007, 05:23 AM
hope you feel better no fun being sick and even worse this time of year

nightrider127
12-09-2007, 06:10 AM
(((Barb))), so sorry you are sick again. I waited for you to return last night and you never showed back up. If you don't see me online, try to email me and let me know you made it back home allright.

Army-Mom
12-09-2007, 08:38 AM
Hope you get to feeling better soon.

buglebe
12-09-2007, 01:58 PM
It's been going through my house too.I was sick all day thursday and Friday.Yuck!
My 2 yr old has been better for the last couple of days and randomly got sick again tonight,never heard of that before.

Yes I have it, my husband has it, we caught it from my 3 yr old grandson. He got well and then 2 days later started again. Now his dad, and his 5 yr old sister have it too. I am better. Mine didn't seem to last as long as the others.
I'm not 100% but I need to be by tomorrow. I have a dental appointment. Should I cancel it to keep her from getting it?

ilovecats
12-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Yes I have it, my husband has it, we caught it from my 3 yr old grandson. He got well and then 2 days later started again. Now his dad, and his 5 yr old sister have it too. I am better. Mine didn't seem to last as long as the others.
I'm not 100% but I need to be by tomorrow. I have a dental appointment. Should I cancel it to keep her from getting it?

Maybe use A lot of mouthwash to kill the germs before you go?I had to cancel two doctor's appointments last week.I was so mad,because I was forced to cancel on the day of the appt.
Hope everyone feels better!