PDA

View Full Version : my neighbor is about to suffer the wrath of shannon

Shann
12-05-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm sure some of you will remember me complaining last year about a neighbor who would get their mail and then throw all of the junk they didn't want on the ground and walk away? (a little background, we don't get snazzy mailboxes meant for one family out here, basically we have a big mailbox like those in apts/condos that we have to use a key to get into, and it holds like 12 ppl's mail) so, that sits pretty much in our driveway, back to the point. After cleaning up that a-holes junk I complained to the post office several times. It must have worked as he stopped throwing his mail all over.. until today. I get home and see at the end of our drive an envelope ripped up and then tiny little pieces of paper. That butt monkey opened it up, decided he didn't want it and then shredded it and threw it to the ground. He must have taken the piece that had his first name and street number b/c I couldn't find it, but I found the piece that has his last name and the one half of the sheet he didn't tear up, it has that dumbass' name on it! :getyou :mad: This makes me furious as I cannot stand people who litter (and don't recycle, but that's another vent.) It took all I had to not stomp down to his house and start swearing at that worthless piece of shit and throwing those pieces at him. I've decided tomorrow I'm going to the post office to complain again and then I'm going to contact the police and make a complaint about him littering. :banghead: I'm sick of cleaning up his junk... how would he like it if I started leaving my dog's http://www.iggyplanet.com/style_emoticons/default/shit.gif in his yard?!?! Of course I don't b/c that would be RUDE! If anything, I still have the pictures I took w/ his name and address clearly printed from his last litter fest and the neighbor who lives right next to me complained about him as well, so if they need another statement, I'm sure she would be more than happy... but this mofo is going down! :getyou :soapbox All righty... I feel a bit better now. :)

ladybugva
12-05-2007, 10:28 PM
such apain, so sorry for you. THe apt. we lived in there was alwys food trash on the ground from the kids and NO ONE but about 2 people ever actually opened the trash cans to put in trash they just threw it on top of the lids. So nasty!!
I would also file a complaint w/ the police or some one, I know in our state there are fines for littering.

Jackie_Blu
12-05-2007, 10:58 PM
I dont blame you one bit for being so mad, I would be too. Thats just RUDE and I hope he gets a big-a$$ fine after you turn him in. I probably woulda delivered his trash to his doorstep....when I bought a place in town, my son and I worked hard to clean the whole yard, haul all the stuff we raked up to the dump. Neighbor lady decided to clean her yard and threw ALL sorts of things over the fence into my yard. Sh*t hit the fan when I got home from work that night.....marched out there and wung it all back over along with alotta loud swearing lol I think she watched from behind curtains.....it never happened again.

Shann
12-05-2007, 11:19 PM
I dont blame you one bit for being so mad, I would be too. Thats just RUDE and I hope he gets a big-a$$ fine after you turn him in. I probably woulda delivered his trash to his doorstep....when I bought a place in town, my son and I worked hard to clean the whole yard, haul all the stuff we raked up to the dump. Neighbor lady decided to clean her yard and threw ALL sorts of things over the fence into my yard. Sh*t hit the fan when I got home from work that night.....marched out there and wung it all back over along with alotta loud swearing lol I think she watched from behind curtains.....it never happened again.

:lol we sound a lot alike, I've actually taken his junk and dropped it on his door step before. I rang the bell once and no one answered. :rolleyes: good thing b/c the things that would have come out of my mouth would NOT have been lady like. :mad: We'll see what happens tomorrow, this has got to stop, our yard is not a garbage dump.:getyou :rules

ahippiechic
12-06-2007, 05:26 AM
That sucks Shann! People do that here too, and there is a trash can beside the mailboxes! They just drop the sales papers etc on the ground, right in front of the can!

PrincessArky
12-06-2007, 05:31 AM
wow that stinks well if it has there name on it they should be able to charge them with littering but dont be surprised if they say oh I must have accidently dropped it while checking the mail

lymi
12-06-2007, 07:41 AM
wow that stinks well if it has there name on it they should be able to charge them with littering but dont be surprised if they say oh I must have accidently dropped it while checking the mail

thats what I was wondering. Littering is illegal.

pepperpot
12-06-2007, 07:45 AM
It makes me nuts when people toss their garbage out of cars! :mad:

Shancopp
12-06-2007, 12:06 PM
God knows there's nothing like the Wrath of Shannon..........

just ask my DH.

lol!

VenusA423
12-06-2007, 12:22 PM
Aww.. I hate that, too! No one wants trash, especially someone else's, in their yard.

About the http://www.iggyplanet.com/style_emoticons/default/shit.gif.. you know, it is the season for giving. :itsme:

freeby4me
12-07-2007, 05:58 AM
Well?? Whats happening?

Shann
12-07-2007, 01:58 PM
I called the police to figure out who I needed to report him to and they sent me in the right direction. Of course I called code enforcement at 4:09 pm and they closed at 4, so I got their website addy off the message and left a complaint there. I haven't heard anything back from them yet, but I got a reference number I can check back, but since it hasn't been 24 hours even, I'm going to give it a few days. I sure hope they do something, until then I'm going to put in a complaint every time.