PDA

View Full Version : Simon Gift Card

jean1257
12-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Help. I cashed out 625 coke rewards points for a 25.00 Simon Gift Card. The site is very confusing, and I can't find any place to spend the 25.00.

Anyone able to provide advice or assistance?

nelda
12-03-2007, 06:50 PM
I have some Simon gift cards that were purchased at a Simon mall. They are Visa cards that can be used anywhere that a regular Visa can be used.

Do your gift cards have a 16 digit number that starts with a "4"? If so, you probably have a Simon prepaid Visa card. You should also have a 3 digit security number.

If they just emailed you the card number (one of the choices when one buys a Simon card from their website), I would assume that you would have to use it either on the internet or shopping by phone order.

Simon cards can be registered at the Simon website if one is going to use them for shopping on the internet.

I hope this info helps. If not, post again and maybe someone else can help.

Nelda

LisaPizza
12-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Help. I cashed out 625 coke rewards points for a 25.00 Simon Gift Card. The site is very confusing, and I can't find any place to spend the 25.00.

Anyone able to provide advice or assistance?

I had a heck of a time trying to figure out what my account number was, since they said it was e-mailed to me and it was not (mine was also from Coke points). Their site really is confusing.

Anyway, if you know your account number and all that, just go to their site - http://www.simon.com and click on Find A Store on the top left. From there you can either search for a particular store or click on the options down the left side. I bought a Best Buy gift card with my Simon gift card.

Hope that helps.

Lisa

magickay
12-03-2007, 09:07 PM
I got one months ago -- it is a Virtual Visa. I spent mine at Amazon :-)

whatever
12-04-2007, 10:51 AM
where do you guys find the gc's at that site?

jean1257
12-04-2007, 05:41 PM
I had given up on getting anything worth having, but on the rewards page, I started checking WHATS NEW. It showed the Simon gift card visa, but I also cashed out for 3 - 25.00 Home Depot gift cards. I am waiting for them to arrive in the mail.

Coke Rewards is supposed to end at the end of the year and I was getting worried. None of the stuff I wanted was there, when I finally got the points for it.

But I can live with 75.00 at Home Depot and 25.00 at Simon.