PDA

View Full Version : So now we are a brothel?

tough guy
12-03-2007, 08:18 AM
My BIL has been living with us since Oct. It was only suppossed to be a couple of weeks and then thats it. Well, he is still here, living rent free, has only paid $30 towards groceries, bills etc. I have spoken up many times b/c DH has been off work from the latest surgeries and money is tight. DH is fine with it.

Anyway, BIL has been talking about bringing "women" into my house for overnighters. I am AGAINST this also but DH says he is a man. So for the past few days, I get up to a parade of diff. women using my bathroom, walking through my house, etc...

The last straw this AM was a woman walking in my kitchen who was over 50!! BIL is 27, WTH???????

I am trying to sweep, mop, clean etc and here comes a lady walking in thats old enough to be my mom. Is my house now a brothel??

Should I accept money at the door now or what?? UGH!!

Tonight there will be some :rules laid down!

ahippiechic
12-03-2007, 08:22 AM
That's BS. Whether your DH says anything or not, it's your house also and your BIL should respect your wishes.

Strange women in my bathroom?? Not just no, but HELL NO! I'd go off!

And don't take money orders...CASH ONLY, IN ADVANCE! :D

pepperpot
12-03-2007, 08:25 AM
He is a guest in your home....if he has 'needs'....he should go to their house!

Who wants strangers in their home? Very unsafe and unsanitary.....

freeplease
12-03-2007, 08:37 AM
You're being taken advantage of. Why would your DH think this was ok?

Somebody needs to man up and kick the bum out. Looks like it's up to you. Give him 30 days. No exceptions. Or get used to that doormat feeling following you all day.

hblueeyes
12-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Oh HELL NO!, If he is unable to control his urges then he needs to go. This is disrespecting you and your hubby. You may want to ask these woman for money, in front of BIL since utilities and toiletries cost money, if he cannot pay then they can since they benefited from the stay.

When BIL comes down with clamitia,the clap or syphillis are you going to buy his meds? Time to go. Since hubby does not mind and you do. Why not tell hubby enough is enough and if he does not talk to bro, then you will be staying at a nearby hotel with room service. Money is tight but not tight enough for brother so you need a rest.

Me

cathych
12-03-2007, 08:56 AM
sounds like you need to have a serious sit down with him. Sometimes you really have to practice tough love with ppl that you love. We had to with our son.

lassss
12-03-2007, 09:06 AM
You are allowing BIL to walk all over you. Put your foot down and tell him it's time to go and he over stayed his welcome. As soon as he walks out the door, I'd change the locks

bpl76
12-03-2007, 09:27 AM
All that is absolutely uncalled for. It is rude, disrespectful and just down right wrong. His sorry little behind would be out the door before it got in tonight. In the first place I would point out that you are NOT the Bank of Supporting Relatives nor are you the local free shelter for irresponsible, inconsiderate, immature idiots. And the unmitigated gall to bring strange women(and they must be strange to be able to just trapse through YOUR home like that) into YOUR home is just not an option!!! He could just take his little "manly needs" elsewhere! IF I allowed him to stay the rules would be he MUST pay a minimum of $100/week, in advance, for room and board and agreement would NOT include any overnight guests. Good Grief!!

Njean31
12-03-2007, 09:33 AM
there would be no more discussion's if it were me. his shit would be out on the lawn already and the locks changed.

freeby4me
12-03-2007, 09:35 AM
I think all three of you need to sit down like ADULTS and talk out a plan.

YankeeMary
12-03-2007, 09:41 AM
I don't know why it amazes me but it does, being a woman and going home with a man to a home that really isn't his, then walking around in it. I would be sooooo embarrassed to walk out of his bedroom and into the kitchen, you would know I was only there for one reason. Oh heck no. I can't imagine BIL taking such a huge advantage of you and dh's kindness. He is in the wrong. I agree a nice long talk is in order. Good Luck.

gmyers
12-03-2007, 10:59 AM
I would be afraid they could be thieves and steal stuff. Not to mention its very disrespectful to you and your family. My husband knows better than to even suggest something like that to me. Not that he would because he would say if he wants to have sex he can go somewhere else not at our house. I hope you get it worked out.

tough guy
12-03-2007, 12:19 PM
thanks all, just needed a place to vent bc here, I am in the wrong for even suggesting to kick him out. we are officially talking about it tonight at 8pm:)

earnhardt1
12-03-2007, 12:34 PM
good luck

flute
12-03-2007, 12:35 PM
here, I am in the wrong for even suggesting to kick him out.

I understand marital issues. Believe me I understand having a man that won't speak to me or open up or listen to me.
((hugs))

MsLynn
12-03-2007, 12:59 PM
next time he goes out, wait up for him..

when his and ms thang walk through the door, start yelling..

and just where in the hell do you think you've been, you know you were supposed to babysit the kids tonight, THATS IT BUDDY, we're getting a divorce this time.. are we gonna get sued cause you give this one herpes too?? you know you ain't been taking your medicine.

you know something like that

Unicornmom77
12-03-2007, 01:06 PM

and just where in the hell do you think you've been, you know you were supposed to babysit the kids tonight, THATS IT BUDDY, we're getting a divorce this time.. are we gonna get sued cause you give this one herpes too?? you know you ain't been taking your medicine.

EXACTLY!! You know that is what I was thinking!! RIGHT ON MsLynn!!:rofl:

Mom2Shaun
12-03-2007, 01:14 PM
OUTRAGEOUS! RIDICULOUS! And ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!

:rules

Show DH this thread!

flute
12-03-2007, 01:17 PM
I agree with mslynn

MamaFairal
12-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Ahh hell no!!!

Not in my house...if i dont get any...nobody gets any....lol

Kick him to the curb!!

Shann
12-03-2007, 02:23 PM

:rofl: this sounds like a great idea if your talk doesn't work :D