PDA

View Full Version : No bashing...please

Pages : [1] 2

catdance
11-28-2007, 03:31 PM
I am pregnant...We did not plan this, my loving BF is 57..I am 43, this was really normal for us to do "what we do"..I did not miss a single pill..maybe a few hours late..I can't believe this, he is just furious that means he is scared, I have been pregnant before but not carried to term..I am scared and happy and angry as sometimes I read of some of ya'll trying to get pregnant..I just don't know what to do, I have no PERSON in my life to tell, my Daddy is surviving with Alzhiemers and Dementia, my Mama..she would just BITCH at me..my siblings..all have kids..my BBF's wish they can get preggers or bitch..and I just look at this strip and there it is..BLUE..and JT is not speaking at this point, I am not so sure I want to abort..he is older I am old..we would be the oldest parents I bet, and this is not something he wants to chat about..please don't beat me up for telling..I had to tell somebody..and it seems BBS is alot of somebodies, but don't do me harm..I am about 6 weeks in..I have time..I have always wanted a baby, but always messed it all up too.
I have a Dr.'s app't tommorow at 2:00, JT is going..and I am sleeping at my house tonight...and trying to figure what I want.

freeby4me
11-28-2007, 03:34 PM
(((HUGS))) in everything you decide, your BBS family is here. (((HUGS))) wishing you the best for everything and anything you decide.

sunflowers
11-28-2007, 03:38 PM
Hugs to you!
Not bashing but take time in your decision...please dont abort there is always someone out there looking to adopt who cant have kids!

lizmolik
11-28-2007, 03:39 PM
:hug...I am not really religious, but I know that god has a plan for all of us...Maybe this child was sent to you for a reason? :hug...I will keep you in my thoughts, and I am here if you would like to talk ;)

pepperpot
11-28-2007, 03:39 PM
((hugs))The only thing I can say is, follow your heart ((hugs))

Out2Lunch
11-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Can I say :congrat

I know that you are scared and rightly so. You have a big decision ahead of you. Sending you tons of (((HUGS))). One thing you said I just wanted to comment on.
I have always wanted a baby, but always messed it all up too.

Not saying a baby makes things 'ok' in a realtionship. But, having a child seems to make things worthwhile, if that makes sense. Dont let your past affect your decision......I think you would make a wonderful mom and your child will love you unconditionally.

dcut4
11-28-2007, 03:54 PM
My daughters teacher just had her first baby at 43 and her husband is 60+.
Nowadays you would be very surprised at how many "older parents" there are.

I am 43(today as a matter of fact) and have a 22 yr old down to a 4 yr old...so I have done both young and older parenting and to tell you the truth I am a better parent the older I get.

Take your time in deciding what to do.....this is a decision that will effect the rest of your life no matter which way you go, don't let your BF pressure you into anything, YOU have to decide what is best for YOU.

lizmolik
11-28-2007, 03:55 PM
My daughters teacher just had her first baby at 43 and her husband is 60+.
Nowadays you would be very surprised at how many "older parents" there are.

I am 43(today as a matter of fact) and have a 22 yr old down to a 4 yr old...so I have done both young and older parenting and to tell you the truth I am a better parent the older I get.

Take your time in deciding what to do.....this is a decision that will effect the rest of your life no matter which way you go, don't let your BF pressure you into anything, YOU have to decide what is best for YOU.

Happy Birthday to you!

catdance
11-28-2007, 03:59 PM
My heart says..yes..my body is in really good shape, I run I quit smoking..my diet is good..my JT is about to lose it, our dogs have been super protective of me, we had a "chat of sorts" today, these are really his dogs, but not.. and the girly "Jessie" was all over me complete with whines and crying..and Skip our BOY is 12 and is over protective and bit JT for the first time, this is when I left and went for a run..we have not spoken since..I liked that SKIP bit him..I did not do this alone..I didn't mean for it..it just happened..I am not scared, but not without scars in this relationship..but I do know when it happened.. :) I know:
That my mother will be angry
That my Daddy is whacked out with mind stealing diseases
That my Sib's will laugh out LOUD and not like we make it here
That JT is old and he is not in a position to have a baby
That I know I might
And further, I can't blame anyone and I am sure I have to let my brain think and not my heart be on a sleeve
And I know I am hungry..again..
And since I know all this 1/2 in a glass of white wine but a heck of a WHINE is in order.
This would be in the Nana way..1/2 Chablis..1/2 water..if she read this..she will know I am pregnant..she will know..

Mini
11-28-2007, 04:01 PM
I agree with everyone else..no bashing from me...You just said in your post that there are lots of women who want to get prego or cant so if you decided to not to keep adoption would be wonderful. But you have to do what you want dont let ANYONE talk you into something you dont wanna do. You said you have wanted a baby and I think you would be a wonderful mother and if your bf doesnt want that OH WELL it will be his loss you have everyone here to support you no matter what!

lizmolik
11-28-2007, 04:09 PM
We are all here for you! :grouphug :bouquet

Mom2Shaun
11-28-2007, 04:09 PM
Wow! Big, BIG news! I wouldn't dream of telling you what to do. Having a baby, especially at your age, changes everything. (I know because, 10 years ago, I had my 1st and only child at age 42.) Just take your time and think about everything before making your own decision. I'm here if you want to PM me.

pepperpot
11-28-2007, 04:12 PM
:paranoid: relationships may come and go, but your child will always be your child......if this is what you want and he doesn't want it.....he doesn't have to be in the picture. :paranoid:

A few years ago my aunt had called me very upset that her unmarried daughter was pregnant. She wasn't speaking to her because of this too. "Oh Lord! She didn't raise her daughter like that! What will the town say? Blah, blah, blah" I told my aunt that this may not have been what she wanted for her daughter, but this is the position that she is in. Would it be better for her to get rid of the baby so she won't be embarrassed and the neighbors wouldn't talk? Is that what is more important?

P.S. Her granddaughter is the light of her life.

JT is just probably in shock. Men sometimes take a while getting used to things.....give him time to digest this. It's a lot to handle.

You'll know what's right for you.

Mom2Shaun
11-28-2007, 04:18 PM
Just noticed your latest post, which came up before I had finished writing. I don't mean to be the "pregnancy police," but the latest studies are saying that any alcohol is a no-no during pregnancy. I keep up on this stuff because of my son's autism (mild) and researchers are finding that the old ways (a tiny bit of alcohol now and then) were not the best ways.

ljtaylor
11-28-2007, 04:18 PM
:paranoid: relationships may come and go, but your child will always be your child......if this is what you want and he doesn't want it.....he doesn't have to be in the picture. :paranoid:

A few years ago my aunt had called me very upset that her unmarried daughter was pregnant. She wasn't speaking to her because of this too. "Oh Lord! She didn't raise her daughter like that! What will the town say? Blah, blah, blah" I told my aunt that this may not have been what she wanted for her daughter, but this is the position that she is in. Would it be better for her to get rid of the baby so she won't be embarrassed and the neighbors wouldn't talk? Is that what is more important?

P.S. Her granddaughter is the light of her life.

JT is just probably in shock. Men sometimes take a while getting used to things.....give him time to digest this. It's a lot to handle.

You'll know what's right for you.

I absolutely agree with Pepperpot if chooses not be in the pic with your child that's his loss. Hope everything works out for you no matter what you choose to do.

azwup05
11-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Just hugs from me. But I have only one suggestion. Do your soul searching for you and you alone regardless of any choice you make.

earnhardt1
11-28-2007, 04:33 PM
((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) hope all works out... god i would give to be able to get prego and have another child :(

lizmolik
11-28-2007, 04:35 PM
If this will help you...my child was not planned either...my fiance' freaked out when I told him I was preg...I think he actually went crazy...we wanted to have children, but when we were more financially stable...anyways...he didn't talk to me for like 3 days after that...and then on the 4th day..I came home from work, and he had ALL of his bags packed, even some in boxes, and was sitting on the couch...Of course I burst out in tears, and tried to talk to him...he started crying, and said that he did not want to be a bad father, blah blah blah and that he wasn't ready for this more blah blah blah...We had a LONG...and I do mean LONG emotional conversation, and he apologized and said "what the hell was I thinking" "I love you, and we will find a way to get through this"...I think men do that because they are scared, and don't know what to do, but I tell you one thing...he is the best father I have ever seen in my life, and he loves me and our son more than anything...he always says that the day he was born was the best day of his life...then he says...next to meeting you!

Anyways, the point of the story is to say, that maybe he is just a little freaked out, and like you said, it might be the age thing...but I would base the decision on what you feel is best for you!...I think that that baby could bring so much joy to your life though...I know my son is the reason I wake up everyday now... before him, I cried all the time for no reason...but now that I have him, I have more joy in my life! Just go with your heart dear...if your family don't accept your decision, sorry but oh well...it is your life not theirs...you do what you want for you...and no one else!

Hope this helps (and makes sense) best of wishes in any decision you make!

BigLyd1
11-28-2007, 04:40 PM
No bashing here. You need to do what you think is best for YOU and not worry about the others. I know easier said than done! Maybe this is meant to be. I would probably feel like you. I have been pregnant before but never carried to full-term. And I'm older than you. So I can only imagine how you must feel.

Barcode
11-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Now wait a minute.. if he didn't really want any children.. why isn't he spade? He is just mad right? Not mad at you? If you want this baby then go for it. My friend had a nice little surprise at age 41, when her other two sons where just finishing up high school. They thought of all the options, they were scared too, thinking about how they're health will be in ten yrs and such. She says (bless her heart) that she is a better mother now because she has more patients and more layed back in general. I think another person to love would be wonderful myself. If someone was pist and B***ching at me for being pregnant, they could kiss my ever loving behind as it's walking out the door. They're loss, your gain, not only in someone to love and care for but peace of mind that those losers are out of your life. You need support right now, not someone up in your face. ((Big hug))

DBackFan
11-28-2007, 04:57 PM
You have a big decision to make BUT NO ALCOHOL! Drinking ANY alcohol is worse than doing Meth (its long term...meth is not in the baby)and thats the Gods honest truth, we just did the training. I specialized in drug and alcohol affected newborns.
I will say congrats because I know you want to keep him and who the hell cares what anyone else thinks.

catdance
11-28-2007, 05:12 PM
Hi, I had a 1/2 glass of chablis 1/2 of that was Evain Water..and a bath..and a long think in suds..we are going at 2:00 tommorow, he is very angry as if I did something..wrong, I think he should feel good at his age..57 to have LOADED bullets..he isn't so happy..I am not so sure I am..but I remain to take my time..I love my body and I love HIM and what is inside, I don't think guys get this at first..I hope that is right..
I am thanking all of you for all thoughts..and insight's..

kelblend
11-28-2007, 05:23 PM
I wish you peace in whatever decision you make. Please make it YOUR decision though.

I know this is off topic, but here a link about meth addicted babies.

http://www.kci.org/meth_info/msg_board_posts/010106/raising_meth_baby_help.htm

I also know someone whose child is slightly autistic and isn't where he should be mentally speaking. This person was addicted to meth and did it while pregnant. Sorry, but I just know that meth does indeed affect a baby.

It's very sad, but if anyone is interested in reading about this just google meth addicted babies.

robinA
11-28-2007, 05:30 PM
(((Hugs))) Best wishes on whatever you decide. :)

DBackFan
11-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Sorry, but I just know that meth does indeed affect a baby.

It's very sad, but if anyone is interested in reading about this just google meth addicted babies.

Oh give me break! OBVIOUSLY Meth is a horrible drug but the LONG TERM effects are worse for kids born with fetal alcohol syndrome. GOOGLE THAT.

I am very sorry to have started people on another path Cat. Best of luck to you (oh and 57 is NOT that old..lol)

JewRican
11-28-2007, 05:40 PM
IF you decide you don't want it I know somebody who would love to adopt!

tammy77
11-28-2007, 05:40 PM
I just wanted to say congrats.I just found out last week that Im pregnant with my first child.Im 30 and it took us 5 years to be blessed with this little miracle.I know Im younger then you but I always hoped I would have a baby at a younger age.God has his reasons for everything.If you choose not to have this baby please seriously think about adoption.

aussiegirl
11-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Good Luck to you. Sounds like JT needs to grow up. You can do it without him if you had to.

kelblend
11-28-2007, 07:59 PM
ooops

kelblend
11-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Oh give me break! OBVIOUSLY Meth is a horrible drug but the LONG TERM effects are worse for kids born with fetal alcohol syndrome. GOOGLE THAT.

I am very sorry to have started people on another path Cat. Best of luck to you (oh and 57 is NOT that old..lol)

Your post came off as it not having any ill effects on babies. Struck a chord with me as I ,unfortunately, know it does. If you didn't mean it that way, fine. There is no need to get bent out of shape over my statement or link. No need to reply either. I won't argue with you.

tsquared
11-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Daw gone it Cat now i know how ya kept warm during those cold times.......
forget what everyone thinks and do what is right for you......you are going to have to live with your decision.

nanajoanie
11-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Hi, I had a 1/2 glass of chablis 1/2 of that was Evain Water..and a bath..and a long think in suds..we are going at 2:00 tommorow, he is very angry as if I did something..wrong, I think he should feel good at his age..57 to have LOADED bullets..he isn't so happy..I am not so sure I am..but I remain to take my time..I love my body and I love HIM and what is inside, I don't think guys get this at first..I hope that is right..
I am thanking all of you for all thoughts..and insight's..

OK cat, straight from my heart. Don't drink any alcohol while pregnant. I drank when I was first pregnant but then I couldn't drink alcohol or coffee as it made me sick to my stomach. Even gave up smoking and that was 40 years ago.

It's your body and your decision to decide to keep the baby or abort. If he comes around in the next few weeks, fine, but if not to hell with him. It takes two to make a baby and obviously he was present. Many gals don't need a man in their lives to raise a baby alone and I know you have wanted a baby for some time. He's probably in shock like you were but you don't have many weeks to make up your mind as to what you are going to do.

Ask your doctor about all the options, especially at your age, about the possibilites of of healthy versus health problems for the pregnancy and birth.

Best of luck with this difficult decision you have to make.

Feel free to email me about this anytime.

flute
11-28-2007, 08:46 PM
I drank when I was preggers with Izzie, I didn't know I was pregnant, a few glasses, (not at once) champagne at the wedding (uhhh did *I* Just admit to that??)

A little alcohol is fine, you have to do what you feel is right.

((cat)) You have my heartfelt prayers. Good luck & godspeed

YankeeMary
11-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Cat wow...first congrats. Second, JT should be mad at himself, beings he IS the one that got you pregant. I wouldn't sweat it. I divorced my boys dad when my oldest was 5 and my youngest was under 2 and you know what, I did a fine job by myself. They are great fun loving boys with a heart of gold. It wasn't easy at all but what is? It can be done so know that is also an option, being a single mom isn't all that bad. I hope that JT figures out that he is upset as he is scared and you all can work it out together, if not you can do it. I am not telling you not to have an abortion nor would I pass judgement on you but remember abortion is forever. I wish you the best and remember a baby is God's way of saying the world shall go on.
Also there is not a better feeling in this world as your little one looking at you smiling and you can feel the love they have for you. Its truly awesome. Feel free to PM me if you need to chat. HUGS!!!

Peri
11-28-2007, 08:55 PM
I wasn't going to post, but something compells me.

I noticed your words in describing your situation. Every line was what OTHERS would say or think or feel. They HAVE NO SAY in this. Your body. Your baby. Your life.

Aside from your words about not knowing what to do, the only thing you wrote about what YOU FEEL is this: "I have always wanted a baby, but always messed it all up too."

I fully believe this was meant to be. And I feel that if you make a firm stance about keeping this baby, and be strong about it, JT will calm down and he will be happy as all fathers eventually are. He's not too old to be a dad. Being a dad means love, and love knows no age.

I wish you the best, whatever you decide. You know everyone here will support you and help you.

~hugs and love sent

flute
11-28-2007, 08:57 PM
I also read where it said you've never carried a baby to full term. If you do decide to keep the baby I do hope it works out for you ((hugs))

You are in my prayers.
And I'm sorry for your previous losses as well (((hugs)))

Char
11-28-2007, 08:58 PM
Wow! Big, BIG news! I wouldn't dream of telling you what to do. Having a baby, especially at your age, changes everything. (I know because, 10 years ago, I had my 1st and only child at age 42.) Just take your time and think about everything before making your own decision. I'm here if you want to PM me.

Very well put... I couldn't have said it better.

Bliss
11-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Why do people go into the long winded posts saying, "There's nothing like a baby...blah blah blah." when someone mentions abortion? Are the people doing this trying to throw guilt onto a person who may not want the child? I don't see any reason in saying those things to someone who is confused about what to do.

Cat - Do what YOU feel is right for YOU. It is yiour life and no one elses. If someone doesn't like your choice, oh well, they'll get over it.

okie
11-28-2007, 09:25 PM
I can't really offer any advice that hasn't already been said. Just make sure that you do what YOU want and not what everyone else wants you to do. This includes the boyfriend. You are the one that has to live with whatever decision you make so make it your decision.

Chelle66
11-28-2007, 09:58 PM
cat you can always call me, I have a shoulder you know that. I say do this for U! I know you want a baby, always have, and its never too late rj is 4 and im 41 now big deal, age is not important

Corinna
11-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Catdance,

I sent you a PM

Tasha405
11-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Good luck with everything and I wish you all the best, no matter what you decide. :hug

Shann
11-28-2007, 10:48 PM
I agree with all those who said you need to do what you feel is right. Who cares what all the other people say, it's not their decision. Best of luck in whatever you choose.

Kyla Kym
11-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Why do people go into the long winded posts saying, "There's nothing like a baby...blah blah blah." when someone mentions abortion? Are the people doing this trying to throw guilt onto a person who may not want the child? I don't see any reason in saying those things to someone who is confused about what to do.

Cat - Do what YOU feel is right for YOU. It is yiour life and no one elses. If someone doesn't like your choice, oh well, they'll get over it.

Probably because they believe in God, and feel like they need to discourage anyone from doing what they feel is wrong and going against God's word.

And she did want to talk about it among the ones on the board. She didn't say she was going to get a abortion. It sounds like to me she is battling with herself and wants opinions.

That being said, I'm 42 and it would scare the pee out of me in the same situation.

But Cat it sounds like you have always wanted a child. This might be your last chance. You only have one life, so if you really want a child you better just do it. Because it's not like you have allot of years left that you can get pregnant. Some women start going through menopause in their 40's!

I did a ton of reading on this just recently. I know this is a little off topic, but just for the record, men can still father children even when they are in their 80's! Also vasectomy aren't 100% guaranteed. You would be shocked at how many women come up pregnant after their husbands/boyfriends have one.

I know there are a million reasons I wouldn't want to have a child at my age. But then again, I have a son....and I'm just looking forward to grandchildren someday now. I wouldn't want to start all over again raising one. But you have never had that experience yet. So I wouldn't listen to boyfriends, family or anyone else. I would just follow what my heart tells me to do if I was you.

janelle
11-28-2007, 11:58 PM
My mother was 39 when she had me, her last one. I was her baby and always stayed her baby until she died. I took care of her in my home for seven years when she got to where she couldn't live alone or in assisted living. She was my momma and I miss her so much.

I think having a child when you are older is great. I never thought I had an older mother and with so many women starting motherhood at later and later ages you will not be a minority. Some women are even deciding to go it alone from the start and going to sperm banks.

This may be your last chance at motherhood. Now or never kind of thing. IMO I think it's wonderful but you need to chose. Just giving you my thoughts on having children at your age. I would be overjoyed.

Bliss
11-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Probably because they believe in God, and feel like they need to discourage anyone from doing what they feel is wrong and going against God's word.

And she did want to talk about it among the ones on the board. She didn't say she was going to get a abortion. It sounds like to me she is battling with herself and wants opinions.

That being said, I'm 42 and it would scare the pee out of me in the same situation.

It doesn't matter what anyone "feels in wrong" it's not their life nor is it their choice.

I didn't say she "wanted" an abortion, she mentioned abortion in her post. Those who believe in "God" shouldn't make someone feel guilty for making a choice that best fits them. The person who is pregnant has a choice to make whether she wants to carry on with the pregnancy or not. It's no one elses choice...she didn't ask people to throw the "Oh.... to have a baby in your arms is the sweetest thing, the smell of their skin, blah blah." I took it as she needed someone to listen to her vent, not tell her what is BEST FOR HER because "God" said so.... She already knows deep down inside what is best...I'm sure reguardless of what people think she'll do what she feels is right for her at this point in her life whether it is to have the child or not. I don't believe anyone has a right to sway her in the direction THEY think is best for someone else because of God.

Anyway, Cat good luck girl, I hope you make the right choice for you.

lizmolik
11-29-2007, 12:56 AM
It doesn't matter what anyone "feels in wrong" it's not their life nor is it their choice.

I didn't say she "wanted" an abortion, she mentioned abortion in her post. Those who believe in "God" shouldn't make someone feel guilty for making a choice that best fits them. The person who is pregnant has a choice to make whether she wants to carry on with the pregnancy or not. It's no one elses choice...she didn't ask people to throw the "Oh.... to have a baby in your arms is the sweetest thing, the smell of their skin, blah blah." I took it as she needed someone to listen to her vent, not tell her what is BEST FOR HER because "God" said so.... She already knows deep down inside what is best...I'm sure reguardless of what people think she'll do what she feels is right for her at this point in her life whether it is to have the child or not. I don't believe anyone has a right to sway her in the direction THEY think is best for someone else because of God.

Anyway, Cat good luck girl, I hope you make the right choice for you.

The only thing I said about god is that he has a plan for all of us...which I believe he does...it seems like you are trying to start an argument in here, and no one wants that...esp. op who said no bashing...we are all just giving her advice and trying to comfort her, you on the other hand are trying to argue with everyone! 1/2 the crap you are talking about wasn't even said by anyone...geese! Go argue somewhere else, this is not the thread to argue about abortion!

Kyla Kym
11-29-2007, 03:23 AM

You asked a question, and I replied as to why I think people might be posting in a way that you personally don't like.

I don't think anyone is trying to lay a guilt trip on her as you suggested. She is a big girl, and can think on her own and make her own decisions. I'm sure when she posted this thread, she knew people would be talking to her about reasons she should keep the baby. And I'm sure she expected it.

And I don't see anyone in here trying to slam her, or trying to pick a fight with her or anyone else other than you seem to be just itching for a fight.

If you want to start a fight about this, you should start another thread so the rest of us can talk with her about it in this one like adults. Because I see no one that has said anything mean or hateful to her in the least. Everyone just seems concerned in my opinion.

The only thing I said about god is that he has a plan for all of us...which I believe he does...it seems like you are trying to start an argument in here, and no one wants that...esp. op who said no bashing...we are all just giving her advice and trying to comfort her, you on the other hand are trying to argue with everyone! 1/2 the crap you are talking about wasn't even said by anyone...geese! Go argue somewhere else, this is not the thread to argue about abortion!

She always does this lizmolik. I will bet you $5 bucks her next post will be toward us, geared at belittling us in a childish manner.

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-29-2007, 05:00 AM
Cat, the ultimate choice is yours. I had Dawson at 36, I'm 42 now,my oldest is 24,my baby is 5. I have more patience now then I did when I was younger.What ever you decide, make sure it's right for YOU, not your mom,siblings,JT,us here at BBS, just for YOU.

:hug

freebielover
11-29-2007, 06:07 AM
Good luck with whatever you decide, and screw anyone who disagrees with you. Do whats in your heart, not your boyfriends, your parents, or even people on the board. I wish you the best of luck!

PrincessArky
11-29-2007, 06:23 AM
Good luck with whatever you decide, and screw anyone who disagrees with you. Do whats in your heart, not your boyfriends, your parents, or even people on the board. I wish you the best of luck!

very well said and ITA

I have 2 very planned for kids and 2 very not planned for kids so I know how it happens.......my last one really through me for a loop lol

Army-Mom
11-29-2007, 06:38 AM
I just want to send you lots of hugs and prayers. I am 47 and have 5 grandchildren and if god saw fit to bless me with a bundle of joy at my age I would be very confused and scared also as my kids are all grown and I have my grandbabies..but in the end I would keep it..but now that is just me. I had my tubes tied at 25 but I am just saying what if... you are a very kind and caring person and I am sure you will make the right decison for your self..just know you are in my prayers and thoughts...

msginna
11-29-2007, 08:55 AM
yes you make the decision that is best for you and don't let anyone try to pressure you into anything else with guilt trips about ones word or otherwise. At this time in your life this is a VERY important decision that has to be taken very carefuly and can't be tainted by anyone any "religion". Good Luck

Fred12
11-29-2007, 11:55 AM
It is your choice, if your mom gets mad... let her. It's not her life it is yours. You do what you feel in your heart! You are in my prayers.

cathych
11-29-2007, 01:34 PM
I was positive that i was preggers when I was 42 & I had become peri menopausal, so you never know. After miscarrying a first child, then a pregnancy scare like this, I would make darn sure that HE would be responsible if I thought I would be pregnant again. (like someone said, why hasn't he taken any measures here?) Don't worry about everyone freaking out, you are a grown woman for heavens sake. What are they gonna do, send you to your room, lol.

Juli67
11-29-2007, 01:56 PM
Please don't abort. I know a lady whose mother had a child at 63. Good luck and lots of hugs. Please let us know what you decide to do.

cathych
11-29-2007, 02:01 PM
my aunt had a baby at age 53.

gmyers
11-29-2007, 02:50 PM
If you really want this baby I would keep it no matter how other people feel. Because if you get rid of it and really want to keep it you may end up resenting the people that wanted you to get rid of it and really regretting the decision too. Its up to you to do what you really want too.

catdance
11-29-2007, 02:58 PM
We have been to the Dr and it is a positive test, I sercretly hoped for a 'false positive", but this is not what happened.
JT is very upset, but also in my exam, the "star", I don't know what to call this is very high in my uterus and should have not "connected there"..I was so upset, JT was crying he is angry and scared and OLD as he says and he is..I was crying and out of control, first I am pregnant and then something isn't right and he hates me but he doesn't and the whole thing is a mess..
I take Xanax, I will need to NOT take this anymore..I might have to go to treatment to be removed from it but only for a few days it isn't like a 30 day inpatient..I have an ultrasound first thing in the morning to see just where the "star" is attached..and why it has not come down lower, and that is something my OB/GYN is concerned about..my iron is very low..who knew?
We lost power in Minneapolis so we didn't do the ultrasound today..odd, it is cold but no reason to lose power, which was good..JT needed to get out of there and I really wanted to get held and put on my PJ's..he has decided to go home again, and I am not invited..the dogs are super "MAMA LOVERS"..and I thnk this is not something JT is liking..I think he is getting drunk..and I mean really drunk..
JT has alot of feelings that are coming out in hurtful ways..I feel sick..my breasts hurt..man, I went for a run, and the harder I jiggled the worse these hurt..I ate breakfast at work and promotly threw up..but oddly I was hungry again..which was gross I didn't have any toothpaste..or a brush.
I have no idea what will happen, we do stand a chance of a Down's child, as well.
Long day..
My thanks for all of your caring.

Kyla Kym
11-29-2007, 03:43 PM
We have been to the Dr and it is a positive test, I sercretly hoped for a 'false positive", but this is not what happened.
JT is very upset, but also in my exam, the "star", I don't know what to call this is very high in my uterus and should have not "connected there"..I was so upset, JT was crying he is angry and scared and OLD as he says and he is..I was crying and out of control, first I am pregnant and then something isn't right and he hates me but he doesn't and the whole thing is a mess..
I take Xanax, I will need to NOT take this anymore..I might have to go to treatment to be removed from it but only for a few days it isn't like a 30 day inpatient..I have an ultrasound first thing in the morning to see just where the "star" is attached..and why it has not come down lower, and that is something my OB/GYN is concerned about..my iron is very low..who knew?
We lost power in Minneapolis so we didn't do the ultrasound today..odd, it is cold but no reason to lose power, which was good..JT needed to get out of there and I really wanted to get held and put on my PJ's..he has decided to go home again, and I am not invited..the dogs are super "MAMA LOVERS"..and I thnk this is not something JT is liking..I think he is getting drunk..and I mean really drunk..
JT has alot of feelings that are coming out in hurtful ways..I feel sick..my breasts hurt..man, I went for a run, and the harder I jiggled the worse these hurt..I ate breakfast at work and promotly threw up..but oddly I was hungry again..which was gross I didn't have any toothpaste..or a brush.
I have no idea what will happen, we do stand a chance of a Down's child, as well.
Long day..

Man! I feel so sorry for you! JT sounds like a big self-centered baby wuss of a man. Tell him to man up and stop being such a baby. He helped you get that way, he is acting like a jerk, and if I was you, I wouldn't put up with it.
Good Gawd woman, sounds like you might be in serious risk right now and all he can do is act like that! I'm just so shocked at how he is treating you I just can't even begin to tell you how disgusted I am right now at him. Man, I would run his wimpy ass off in a hurry. Turn to your family, you need someone to give you hugs and support right now. :hug

msginna
11-29-2007, 03:54 PM
I agree... and you didn't get pregos on yur own the way he is acting is like you did this to him. do something that relaxes you like have some hot chockolate and sit and watch the snow fall...or what ever relaxes you

Shann
11-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Man! I feel so sorry for you! JT sounds like a big self-centered baby wuss of a man. Tell him to man up and stop being such a baby. He helped you get that way, he is acting like a jerk, and if I was you, I wouldn't put up with it.
Good Gawd woman, sounds like you might be in serious risk right now and all he can do is act like that! I'm just so shocked at how he is treating you I just can't even begin to tell you how disgusted I am right now at him. Man, I would run his wimpy ass off in a hurry. Turn to your family, you need someone to give you hugs and support right now. :hug

I agree. You didn't get that way by yourself and "accidents" happen. Tell him to STFU and put on his big boy panties and start acting like an adult, you do not need this right now. Wishing you the best of luck.

catdance
11-29-2007, 04:38 PM
I know this, but I didn't take my POP'S pill at the same time, I was off by a few hours...although my OB/GYN laughed and said that meant nothing, it just is so..
POP'S is PROGESTROGAN ONLY PILL. I think I may have mispelled this..it just is because it was thought I had a HIGH blood pressure, clearly not so, but that pill worked..I thought..
I will keep all informed, please don't PM me..I have had a few and E-mails..I think I need to think of me and JT and JT and me..and a baby..
We are having the ultrasound in the AM at 8:15..I am going to let all know and I ask for you to keep us, in your prayers..either way, this sounds odd, but I think I am scared and I don't really want to talk about this anymore, and I may have made a mistake by going "nutsy" and telling all..maybe this was best kept..alone..I ask myself if this was right..it responded.."it's OK"..can I cry?...it responded.."for a little while"..can I keep it, is it is mine to keep with or without JT?.. it has not responded, but I think I know..I am waiting for tommorow..
This is pain..and I know how it feels..

nanajoanie
11-29-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm worried about you cat. I wish you could calm down, get your nerves under control. Being so tense is not good for you or the baby whether you want to keep it or not. Continue to eat good, slow down on the jogging for now and let your body rest. You seem so stressed out. Is there anyone at work you are close enough to talk to?

LOT'S OF HUGGLES TO YOU.

aussiegirl
11-29-2007, 05:39 PM
I think you need to get rid of JT, sounds like he is pretty worthless. Anyone, no matter what you do, I hope you see your JT for what he is. Not supportive and doesn't sound very caring. Let there be a lesson is all this.

catdance
11-29-2007, 06:04 PM
I am off to watch a movie..Hi ya Nana..I never wanted you to see this, but I did..1/2 chablis..1/2 water..I am ok..I am hungry and surprised..I love JT..I think this thread as much I love all the above should just stop, as stated the "star"..isn't really in place..I can't say the real words..JT is smashed, really drunk..I can't blame him..I am hungry again..my boobs got bigger in about 6 hours..let's see how the ultra sound goes and where we are..I could have another issue as well, in our age group and JT's history..let's wait..ok..I am quite sure there are other links to pay attention to..I apperciate everyones time..and NANA..I am OK..bewildered...but OK..

sunniekiss
11-29-2007, 06:24 PM
{{{hugs}}} Just focus on YOU & your STAR. JT is a grown man.
Question though...why would you need to be weaned off of Xanax? Not bashing or anything else...just curious since I take it and forget to take it some days & I am just fine.

mirage7000
11-29-2007, 06:27 PM
Long day..

I was on birth control and they told me at first that I could have a downs syndrome baby. Everything turned out normal and I have my beautiful son David. Never did go for the tests they suggested. One doc told me to expect to miscarry. I switched doctors. They told me he was nuts. He had said I was carrying too low. They never heard of it. I can only say don't let your significant other sway you. If you want a baby and he doesn't well too bad for him!

Sweetberries
11-29-2007, 06:36 PM
I don't know what's in your heart :( but please if you do consider not keeping the baby please really think about adoption this hits so close to home with me :( my mom gave me up for adoption so this subject is very near and dear to my heart I will be praying for you

msginna
11-29-2007, 07:08 PM
I am off to watch a movie..Hi ya Nana..I never wanted you to see this, but I did..1/2 chablis..1/2 water..I am ok..I am hungry and surprised..I love JT..I think this thread as much I love all the above should just stop, as stated the "star"..isn't really in place..I can't say the real words..JT is smashed, really drunk..I can't blame him..I am hungry again..my boobs got bigger in about 6 hours..let's see how the ultra sound goes and where we are..I could have another issue as well, in our age group and JT's history..let's wait..ok..I am quite sure there are other links to pay attention to..I apperciate everyones time..and NANA..I am OK..bewildered...but OK..

I gave a son up for adoption and that was good for me. That was good for me at the time. I couldn't handle abortion, but that was me. It wouldn't be right of me to force MY values on to others and I haven't. I see a lot here begging her to not have one. COME ONE PEOPLE stop. SHE IS HAVING A HARD TIME already without people here begging her not to have an abortion. I am not begging her to have one either. she will make the choice she needs to. she needs comfort and support , not you need to keep the baby or you need to abort actually I think she wants this thread to be gone

tonka06405
11-29-2007, 08:18 PM
i've only been pregnant once and it was a long time ago, so tell me what is the star?

mosdata1
11-29-2007, 08:34 PM
((((Cat))))

I am praying for you & your family (that's what you, BF & baby are right now). Neither decision is easy - but I pray for strength & comfort for you right now. Please try to relax as much as you can - don't worry about JT, you need to focus on YOU for now (I know, we women never really seem to grasp that concept). Also remember, you are entitled to get a 2nd medical opinion - just for your own piece of mind.
God bless you & try to relax for tonight.

ilovecats
11-29-2007, 08:41 PM
I gave a son up for adoption and that was good for me. That was good for me at the time. I couldn't handle abortion, but that was me. It wouldn't be right of me to force MY values on to others and I haven't. I see a lot here begging her to not have one. COME ONE PEOPLE stop. SHE IS HAVING A HARD TIME already without people here begging her not to have an abortion. I am not begging her to have one either. she will make the choice she needs to. she needs comfort and support , not you need to keep the baby or you need to abort actually I think she wants this thread to be gone

see a lot here begging her to not have one. COME ONE PEOPLE stop. SHE IS HAVING A HARD TIME already without people here begging her not to have an abortion.I agree!
When I found out I was pregnant with my fourth I was shocked!I was almost 40 and thought I was going through early menopause,Umm no I was pregnant and it was not something I wanted or was able to deal with at that point.I did have my child and I have no regrets,but of course that was MY choice .You do have A gut feeling about what you think is the best choice for you.Go with what YOU feel is best,nevermind what anyone else thinks.

msginna
11-29-2007, 10:02 PM
see a lot here begging her to not have one. COME ONE PEOPLE stop. SHE IS HAVING A HARD TIME already without people here begging her not to have an abortion.I agree!

ok I was talking about either way not just one way, took my point way out of text, actually made my point maybe lol

okie
11-29-2007, 10:06 PM
i've only been pregnant once and it was a long time ago, so tell me what is the star?

I think that she is saying star because she is not ready to call it a baby.

Bahet
11-29-2007, 11:00 PM
:hug No matter what you decide to do you will have my support. I wish you all the best.

Fred12
11-29-2007, 11:08 PM
:hug No matter what you decide to do you will have my support. I wish you all the best.

Same here.

janelle
11-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Oh my dear Cat. Stop worrying so much about JT. He isn't the first man this has happened to and he won't be the last. He just wanted to keep his cake and also eat it too. You can't do both.

You have to know the longer and the more frequently you have sex the more likely one will become pregnant. This happened to my nephew. Then he went---what happened? You had sex dummy, what do you think makes it happen. LOL

Men expect women to take on the sole responsibility of the birth control and then when it fails they want to think the woman had something to do with trapping them. Did he always wear a condom? If not, then he just lowered both your chances by 50% of not getting pregnant.

Let him go through whatever he thinks he needs to go through. He will get over it and if not well the baby is his and do not worry about having him support you. The courts will see to it he will provide financial support if nothing else. You have nothing to worry about there.

He just needs a reality check. Let him stew and think about it for awhile like my nephew had to. I think if he is man enough he will come to his senses. My nephew married and now they have two children. Very happy now after he stopped panicking.

You may get married or you may not. One thing you have to do is if you have this baby and do not want anymore then one of you needs to do something. Maybe make him get a vasectomy. It's much easier and cheaper than a tubal. He thought birth control was 100%? HMMM, that is just naive.

Mom2Shaun
11-30-2007, 12:14 AM
I think people also need to stop telling her to dump her BF. (This is not directed at anyone in particular, so don't take it personally.) In her last post, she said she loves JT, so we have to respect that and let her sort out her feelings. I think she was just hoping for some support when she started this post, not for us to give her advice.

janelle
11-30-2007, 12:18 AM
Well I think all of us are hoping JT loves her as much as she loves him. I don't have much patience with men who don't meet their obligations. He needs to be a support for her right now and stop going on a binge.

Bliss
11-30-2007, 02:17 AM

God has nothing to do with this situation. If you believe in God, that's all fine and well - don't shove it onto others. Not all people believe in "God."

I'm not starting an arguement. I made a statement - Yes, what I stated was said, re-read the thread... Who am I bashing? No one... People are trying to comfort her by telling her Not to do this or don't do that? Comforting is listening to someone without throwing in your 2 cents on how they should live their life or handle their buisness

Who is arguing about abortion? I'm not - I can careless whether someone has an abortion or not, I have no say in what a woman does with their body. I sure as hell am not going talk someone out of it or to make someone feel bad because they may want an abortion.

mirage7000
11-30-2007, 04:21 AM
Well I think all of us are hoping JT loves her as much as she loves him. I don't have much patience with men who don't meet their obligations. He needs to be a support for her right now and stop going on a binge.

I totally agree!

pepperpot
11-30-2007, 08:06 AM
Janelle, I agree with you. It's different for men, they think differently, they process differently, they are wired differently.....he may or he may not come around. Give him some time and space, either way...just follow your heart.

You're in our prayers.

aussiegirl
11-30-2007, 10:13 AM
I think people also need to stop telling her to dump her BF. (This is not directed at anyone in particular, so don't take it personally.) In her last post, she said she loves JT, so we have to respect that and let her sort out her feelings. I think she was just hoping for some support when she started this post, not for us to give her advice.

Let's hope JT starts showing her some respect.

YankeeMary
11-30-2007, 10:28 AM
God has nothing to do with this situation. If you believe in God, that's all fine and well - don't shove it onto others. Not all people believe in "God."

I'm not starting an arguement. I made a statement - Yes, what I stated was said, re-read the thread... Who am I bashing? No one... People are trying to comfort her by telling her Not to do this or don't do that? Comforting is listening to someone without throwing in your 2 cents on how they should live their life or handle their buisness

Who is arguing about abortion? I'm not - I can careless whether someone has an abortion or not, I have no say in what a woman does with their body. I sure as hell am not going talk someone out of it or to make someone feel bad because they may want an abortion.

God has everything to do with this situation, if you believe in God. Obviously Cat does as she asked for prayers. I don't think she should be made to feel quilty either regardless of the decision SHE makes. When you do believe in God, it is hard to not "bring" him into everyday life. I try really hard not to "shove" my God at others but I am his child and a witness for him and I HAVE to let others know how he affects my life. So please don't get all upset with others that believe in God and feel he is in every aspect of everything. We turn to God for everything and sometimes just "assume" that others do as well. I am sure the other posters, posted out of love and care for Cat, not because they want her all quilty or whatever. It was out of kindness just as your words were posted out of love, care and kindness. We are really all the same, just different.

Kyla Kym
11-30-2007, 11:52 AM
God has everything to do with this situation, if you believe in God. Obviously Cat does as she asked for prayers. I don't think she should be made to feel quilty either regardless of the decision SHE makes. When you do believe in God, it is hard to not "bring" him into everyday life. I try really hard not to "shove" my God at others but I am his child and a witness for him and I HAVE to let others know how he affects my life. So please don't get all upset with others that believe in God and feel he is in every aspect of everything. We turn to God for everything and sometimes just "assume" that others do as well. I am sure the other posters, posted out of love and care for Cat, not because they want her all quilty or whatever. It was out of kindness just as your words were posted out of love, care and kindness. We are really all the same, just different.
I totally agree with you. Some day we will all have to face him and answer for ourselves. I wouldn't want to have to explain to him why I didn't try to discourage someone from doing something I believe to be wrong in God's eyes.

You can still like someone, or even love them. Regardless if you agree or disagree with what they are doing. It says in the Bible to love everyone. But it doesn't say you have to agree with what they are doing.

LuvBigRip
11-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Sorry if this sounds snarky, but Oh well. What? Does JT think you got pregnant by immaculate conception. I am sick and tired of whiney men who place all the responsibility of birth control on a woman, then are pissed and shocked when it fails. There is only one true birth control and that is abstenance. If you do not practice it, then you better be prepared for the consequences. He was there for the party, now it is time to face up to it.

As for the whole God and abortion debate, it is the responsibility to each and every Christian to bear witness as to their their beliefs. Whether or not you accept the message is your choice.

flute
11-30-2007, 01:45 PM
stion though...why would you need to be weaned off of Xanax?

Oh I can answer this one! Since no one else jumped in!
Cut off cold turkey or weaned off, you need to stop!

For when I was preggers with Mags, you're not allowed to take any anti-depressants of the sort, no xanax (which is a wonderful drug) no prozac, no nothing,when you're pregnant. Now I got preggers 2 years ago (nov 05) and gave birth 15 months ago (sept 06) but still yet, anti-depressants cause birth defects, etc. They let me take Zoloft for about a month before I was told not to. Fortunately I didn't take much of it to begin with.

Or rather CAN cause birth defects. And even if your MOM took ((something)) when she was pregnant with you it can be bad for your pregnancy/child.

((((cat))))

BigLyd1
11-30-2007, 02:10 PM
I hope she reports in today. She was supposed to have her appointment today, wasn't she?

Willow
11-30-2007, 03:05 PM
Sorry if this sounds snarky, but Oh well. What? Does JT think you got pregnant by immaculate conception. I am sick and tired of whiney men who place all the responsibility of birth control on a woman, then are pissed and shocked when it fails. There is only one true birth control and that is abstenance. If you do not practice it, then you better be prepared for the consequences. He was there for the party, now it is time to face up to it.

As for the whole God and abortion debate, it is the responsibility to each and every Christian to bear witness as to their their beliefs. Whether or not you accept the message is your choice.

I agree! If JT did not want to become a parent at 57 then he should have done something to make sure that he couldn't make babies. Maybe it's a good thing that you're getting to see how he acts when something like this happens, that way you can decide if this is the type of person you want to marry and live with. He sounds very insensitive and selfish. Do what you want to do and don't worry about JT or anyone else.

msginna
12-01-2007, 12:08 AM
I know this, but I didn't take my POP'S pill at the same time, I was off by a few hours...although my OB/GYN laughed and said that meant nothing, it just is so..
POP'S is PROGESTROGAN ONLY PILL. I think I may have mispelled this..it just is because it was thought I had a HIGH blood pressure, clearly not so, but that pill worked..I thought..
I will keep all informed, please don't PM me..I have had a few and E-mails..I think I need to think of me and JT and JT and me..and a baby..
We are having the ultrasound in the AM at 8:15..I am going to let all know and I ask for you to keep us, in your prayers..either way, this sounds odd, but I think I am scared and I don't really want to talk about this anymore, and I may have made a mistake by going "nutsy" and telling all..maybe this was best kept..alone..I ask myself if this was right..it responded.."it's OK"..can I cry?...it responded.."for a little while"..can I keep it, is it is mine to keep with or without JT?.. it has not responded, but I think I know..I am waiting for tommorow..
This is pain..and I know how it feels..

this was her second to her last post... so I don't know if she wants to talk about it anymore. it might have been a really OMG OMG thing and she needed to talk then and doesn't now??? or she just hasn't posted yet.... but she did say she doesn't want to talk any more...

buglebe
12-01-2007, 12:23 AM
To get your boyfriend to discuss this with you, suggest he look at David Letterman, he publicly stated and showed his dissappointment that they slipped up. And a yr after the baby was born he said Harry had brought him the happiest year of his life. If you can get him to talk you both need to talk but if not it is your decision. Love is what makes a wonderful mother, not your age. Don't rush into any decision and for goodness sakes , don't care what others will say.

msginna
12-01-2007, 12:27 AM
lol ing at the fact that that people as well as me are over looking that part that "I don't really want to talk about this anymore, and I may have made a mistake by going "nutsy" and telling all..maybe this was best kept..alone.." but I like giving advise like any other too.

catdance
12-01-2007, 09:08 AM
JT and I have had a HUGE violent arguement, and his fist is NOT sober..I am crushed by his actions I am having or have had a series of blood tests, I am 43 and one test is for "Downs Syndrome" it is called a PAPP-A test, and I will not know until Monday what that is suppose to tell me, also the fetus I guess I am calling this that is very close to my fallopian tube..but that isn't a MAJOR concern as my OB/GYN has put it..I am taking abit of time to relax at put things in perspective.
I have no clue how JT can apologize for his behavior, I understand hey I'M SCARED here..he hasn't chosen to take that route and he returns to work on Monday his vacation was ruined..by ME, of course.
If this test shows I may be carrying a Down's child that makes it worse, I have always been a good person with "special needs people", my Mother can tell you this it maybe my best trait..I am not speaking to my Mama for other reasons and if my Daddy wasn't so sick, he would MAKE JT marry me, he is OLD school..but he got sick and has Alzihmers and Dementia as well, and my MAMA would just KILL me over this..this is UPPITY WHITE FOLK OLD STYLE BS ways of thinking, but still the wrath of her, I can't bare..so it is SNOWING and we expect a storm..oh if the tests come back ok, I am going to treatment for 72 hours to remove me from Xanax..I think, I feel so bad..so many people want a baby..I am not sure I do..but then I do and then I don't..and look JKAT, had her baby..and I am sure she is very happy..I cry and then I don't..I eat and I vomit..and gosh I need a beer..and good thing my lungs are great, not a smoker anymore, and my BOOBS HURT...I look funny too, I don't know why..I keep looking in the mirror, I am sure I don't look like a Mama..I don't look like me..either..weird..and NACHOS seem to taste really good..and CRYSTAL light..I had a free sample and wow..I really like this I thought..it would have been better with a little Vodka, however..I am over 6 weeks by the way..this I think really freaked OLD ass JT out, we had to figure when I last had "it"..he remembered, to the day..he never pays attention to anything , I thought that was odd...and he uses LEVITRA..HAHA, now I told..he is OLD..told ya..now I think I am hungry again..and I get a SHAME ON YOU look from my OB/GYN, I got my hair done, high and low lights..I needed something..she didn't approve it is not good to color your hair..really?
I tried to run alot I figured maybe that would make me be UN pregnant..she said and she looked sad too.."that won't do it'..gosh I re-read this, I seem 6 years old..and I was alone then too.

YankeeMary
12-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Cat, HUGS!!! I think your thoughts are normal if that helps. Alot of women that have unplanned pregancies go through a random thought process. You will make the best decision in the end for you, regardless of what it is I am sure. As for JT...no one for any reason has the right to touch anyone, I am afraid I would have put his ass in jail or 6 foot under...lol.
You will be ok and we are here for you. We are all in your corner.

flute
12-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Oh cat! Honey It sounds to me like you're so worried and so scared and I don't think you care what any of us have to say, and that's a good thing. In fact, don't even read our replies just talk- talk all you want. Talking never hurt anyone.

I am feeling for you, and I'm praying for you. (((((hugs)))))

catdance
12-01-2007, 10:29 AM
I have decided after last night with JT..I have had a little run, it is snowing..in droves, really nice and I am sure I will grow weary of it..I guess I can't fight G_D and JT and when my Mama finds out and my Daddy wakes up and figures my first LOVE who died in 1986, isn't the Daddy..this should be an amazing 2008..I don't want to be here anymore..I want all of you who want to be Mama's to be the MAMA..I am a bad gal..I drink and swear, I have a bookie, yep, I bet sports and do well, another I HATE JT'S CAT...thingy JT can say..I can beat his picks..mostly but when he wins..well HELLS BELLS HAVE RUNG..it doesn't happen too much..
I don't thnk I can go back to JT...I think I am going this ..this way..
I ask myself..can I do this..I am spoiled girl here and not getting any younger and I think..NO..I can't, I can't do this alone..I can't I want to but I just can't..I not selfish..I just think I am so ill trained for this..I hate myself at all of 11:20 AM..and yet this is a gift..or a joke and I have a failed relationship, I wanted JT for so long we are so the same, but after last night I see we are very different....very.
And we have 2 dogs and a cat..I can't see..WTF?
Like I said he is on vacation, I ruined and his fist is NOT sober.
I think I am done..I feel so odd..like my TUMMY IS OUT TO THERE..but I can button my jeans, and I use a new idea this rubberband thing..that is good I have a strong body..and a belly that after looking at my papers makes me 8 weeks and waiting..and wanting and not anything..

earnhardt1
12-01-2007, 11:23 AM
(((((((cat))))))))))stay strong honey.......

catdance
12-01-2007, 11:41 AM
He is coming over..we are having a chat, he fist has to be done by now, even I can't drink this much...I have an offer...I will leave it at that...

flute
12-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Oh honey, you are ok! You will do fine.
It will all work out.

((Hugs))

DBackFan
12-01-2007, 12:01 PM
cat....I hope we are all wrong so I have to ask you straight out. Drinking or not, is he HITTING you? :mad:

flute
12-01-2007, 12:11 PM
I wondered that too Dback, I can't tell from her posts.
:(

lizmolik
12-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Oh dear, if he is hitting you, that is no good! I would at least stay away from him until he calms down, that is not good for you, even if you werent preg.!

Mary_Jo3
12-01-2007, 12:23 PM
cat....I hope we are all wrong so I have to ask you straight out. Drinking or not, is he HITTING you? :mad:

Thats what I was wondering, has he done this before?
No one should ever put up with being hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER EVER

erinma
12-01-2007, 12:35 PM
that's a great news. be strong cat and everything is going to be ok.

BeanieLuvR
12-01-2007, 12:37 PM
I have decided after last night with JT..I have had a little run, it is snowing..in droves, really nice and I am sure I will grow weary of it..I guess I can't fight G_D and JT and when my Mama finds out and my Daddy wakes up and figures my first LOVE who died in 1986, isn't the Daddy..this should be an amazing 2008..I don't want to be here anymore..I want all of you who want to be Mama's to be the MAMA..I am a bad gal..I drink and swear, I have a bookie, yep, I bet sports and do well, another I HATE JT'S CAT...thingy JT can say..I can beat his picks..mostly but when he wins..well HELLS BELLS HAVE RUNG..it doesn't happen too much..
I don't thnk I can go back to JT...I think I am going this ..this way..
I ask myself..can I do this..I am spoiled girl here and not getting any younger and I think..NO..I can't, I can't do this alone..I can't I want to but I just can't..I not selfish..I just think I am so ill trained for this..I hate myself at all of 11:20 AM..and yet this is a gift..or a joke and I have a failed relationship, I wanted JT for so long we are so the same, but after last night I see we are very different....very.
And we have 2 dogs and a cat..I can't see..WTF?
Like I said he is on vacation, I ruined and his fist is NOT sober.
I think I am done..I feel so odd..like my TUMMY IS OUT TO THERE..but I can button my jeans, and I use a new idea this rubberband thing..that is good I have a strong body..and a belly that after looking at my papers makes me 8 weeks and waiting..and wanting and not anything..

You are not a bad girl. You are scared. Cat, you are in no way too old to have a baby. It truly sounds to me like you want a baby but are afraid. Don't let some man tell you what to do. Don't let the fear of what your mother will think help make your decision. If JT doesn't want to be a father so be it. You don't need him. You can be a loving mother and raise this baby on your own. You will probably be as lucky as some of the ladies here and find a man who will love your baby like their own in time. Do not let JT intimidate you. Do not let JT hit you and if I am understanding your post right he did. I hope that I am wrong. Cat, I will be praying for you. You certainly need support now. Hugs.

Mom2Shaun
12-01-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm hoping that he just put his fist thru the wall, rather than hitting her. If he hit her, I think that relationship should end, no matter what she decides about her pregnancy. But that's just my opinion.

Chelle66
12-01-2007, 02:41 PM
cat pm me girl

earnhardt1
12-01-2007, 03:13 PM
cat NEVER let a man put his hands on you

SLance68
12-01-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm hoping that he just put his fist threw the wall, rather than hitting her. If he hit her, I think that relationship should end, no matter what she decides about her pregnancy. But that's just my opinion.

Well in FL it is a felony to hit a pregnant woman. I would hope that Cat would call the police on him if he did actually hit her.

Cat - you have to live with the decisions you make so make the one's you feel are right for YOU - not JT, your family or even your family here at BBS.

nanajoanie
12-01-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm hoping that he just put his fist thru the wall, rather than hitting her. If he hit her, I think that relationship should end, no matter what she decides about her pregnancy. But that's just my opinion.

If he's drunk it'll get worse. And I don't buy the tears, "I'm sorry. I won't do it again" routine. If not you maybe even the baby if you decide to keep it as he might rescent sp? it. I've know girls in the past that didn't have any self esteem left because the jerk took all away and couldn't leave. One even had her front teeth knocked out and another had her arm broken on purpose. But you have a good job and a life so you will be just fine if you want to go it alone - with or without baby.

squirt661
12-01-2007, 04:47 PM
I hope I do not get bashed for this one, but I have read every post for this subject, about a 43 year old woman and her 57 year old BF who make a baby, he beats her, she is on anti depressive drugs and alcohol, could be why she could never carry to full term, and I just want to know why they never heard of birth control. She is not even sure if she wants this child, and what breaks my heart is how honest and helpful everyone one here opened their hearts up to her with good advice, and either she does not answer, or she comes back with something else that she is doing wrong to her body. OK, sorry, I had to add my input about this post, and it just makes me wonder if she is just looking for sympathy because she sure is not listening to all your good advice and is she really pregnant. Don't hate me please. Kudo's to all of you who tried your best. Thanks for listening.

janelle
12-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Of course she is not going to seem she has it all together. She has just been thrown for a loop.

She was on birth control, it failed just like it does for many everyday. It's not 100% and seems like he does not use protection.

She has a boat load to go through. She asked for our opinions so that is all we are giving her. I hope she has friends close by to depend on but if not we are second choice.

Maybe she can take something away from here and it will help.

LadyLuna81
12-01-2007, 05:03 PM
I hope I do not get bashed for this one, but I have read every post for this subject, about a 43 year old woman and her 57 year old BF who make a baby, he beats her, she is on anti depressive drugs and alcohol, could be why she could never carry to full term, and I just want to know why they never heard of birth control. .

I think she mentioned early on that she was on birth control. Guess what? It's not a hundred percent effective. And I could see alcohol being a problem if she tries to carry a baby full term, but please don't look down on someone for being on anti-depressive drugs.

She's getting off of xanax because of the baby, and it is *very* hard to stop xanax. It is also very dangerous. I personally don't know her dosage, but even a 72 hour program may be too fast. You can have seizures and things when you stop xanax.

And as someone on it and on an anti depressive drug because of health issues that caused me a lot of anxiety earlier this year, I slightly take offense to the way you came across when you talked about those drugs.

I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but a lot of people go through times of depression or anxiety. And it's because of the way others 'look down' on needing help that a lot of them don't get help. I wonder how many suicides could have been prevented if society accepted this legitimate health issue.

I hope she makes a decision that she wants to make. The fact that she is already taking steps towards getting off xanax tells me she wants the baby. If he does hit her I hope she walks away from this and makes a good life for her and the little one.

Now, I just relocated to the Minneapolis area, and we really are having a bit of a snow...so I'm not too worried about not hearing back from her yet. Just hoping the best for her.

squirt661
12-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks for being so kind. I am not looking down on her as we all have our own axes to grind and most of us probably take meds also, but, I hope she will re-read all your great from the heart posts and then do whatever she is going to do anyway. Good luck with the snow there, as here in NJ, so far it's coming around 3AM but will all turn into rain before the afternoon sets in. Thanks again guys.

loveswolfs
12-01-2007, 05:53 PM
I have read her post & having been wondering if he is hitting her too or is she trying to say he has been having a fit that she's pg. Because in one post she said he fist has to be done by now, even I can't drink this much. So does she mean fit ? All so she state's in her first post that she didnt miss any pill's but did take a few later than she should have. Now i know when i was on the pill i was told if i missed a pill or took it later then i should have to either use some thing else or not have sex at all. This could be why the BF is mad at her for not telling him she took a few of her pills later, & was the later after they did it or before. You have to remember there are 2 sides to the story..so no bashing me. She knew he didnt want to have kids, so when she took her pills later than she should have she should of used some thing else.

Willow
12-01-2007, 06:30 PM
I was a little confused too about the fist part. I'm not sure what she means by that. I think she said that there were times when she took her pills a little bit later than she normally would taken them. Later as in hours. When I was taking birth control pills I was told as long as I took it each day that it didn't really matter when I took it but it was suggested that I try to take it around the same time each day because it helps you get in the habit of taking them so you're less likely to forget. I even took the ones that were referred to as sugar pills. I don't know what was in them but it was the ones that you took during your period. They were a different color. I was told I didn't really have to take those but I did just to keep in the habit of doing it. I don't think her taking the pills a few hours later is going to matter. Even missing a day once in a while isn't a big deal as long as you double up the following day. At least that is what I was told. I haven't taken them for a few years because my doctor doesn't recommend that women over the age of 35 take birth control pills so I was using Mirena up until July of this year.

LadyLuna81
12-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanks for being so kind. I am not looking down on her as we all have our own axes to grind and most of us probably take meds also, but, I hope she will re-read all your great from the heart posts and then do whatever she is going to do anyway. Good luck with the snow there, as here in NJ, so far it's coming around 3AM but will all turn into rain before the afternoon sets in. Thanks again guys.

No problem. I think medication wise she's being smart. Alcohol wise not so much. However, I've never been pregnant so I can't judge there. We've had around five inches so far. It's really pretty, and I didn't work today so it's fine. Tomorrow I work, so it may be different.

Bliss
12-01-2007, 06:43 PM
You're 43 yrears old, your mother has no right to get pissed off at you. You are an adult not a little child or a teenager. I would suggest walking away if the man is being violent. I will admit he is to old to have a child, (IMO - he sounds like a drunk. a drunk will not care for a child properly, nor will he (possibly) live long enough to see the child grow up.) he's also to old to be acting like a child throwing a tantrum over this whole situation. Apparently he's not very mature at his age to be acting out in the manner you have stated.

If you plan on keeping the child you need to change your life style.

Doesn't xanax make birth control less effective?

Bliss
12-01-2007, 06:47 PM
I was a little confused too about the fist part. I'm not sure what she means by that. I think she said that there were times when she took her pills a little bit later than she normally would taken them. Later as in hours. When I was taking birth control pills I was told as long as I took it each day that it didn't really matter when I took it but it was suggested that I try to take it around the same time each day because it helps you get in the habit of taking them so you're less likely to forget. I even took the ones that were referred to as sugar pills. I don't know what was in them but it was the ones that you took during your period. They were a different color. I was told I didn't really have to take those but I did just to keep in the habit of doing it. I don't think her taking the pills a few hours later is going to matter. Even missing a day once in a while isn't a big deal as long as you double up the following day. At least that is what I was told. I haven't taken them for a few years because my doctor doesn't recommend that women over the age of 35 take birth control pills so I was using Mirena up until July of this year.

Actually it does make a difference. It's the reason many women become pregnant while taking birth control pills.

vicky122
12-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Cat the best of luck to you. What ever is going on in your life and you carry the baby I hope that things become clear to you and your heart leads you in the right direction.

Willow
12-01-2007, 07:07 PM
I guess it depends on what doctor you have. The one I have said it doesn't really matter what time as long as it's within a 24 hour period and cat's doctor told her basically the same thing.

cpbaby
12-01-2007, 08:18 PM
I just want to say that my DH was 59 when our (now) almost 4 yrold was born. He FREAKED....(ah hell, I did too) and he shut completely down while I was pregnant. To the point that NOBODY knew I was pregnant unless I told them. His family found out from gossip here in town. He didnt talk to me, refused to talk about the baby, I told him on the way to to hospital that if he was going to act this way after our baby was born, I would go to my moms house when we were released and he wouldnt have to worry about it anymore. He was in the delivery room (c/s) when she was born and that was all she wrote. He was smitten.

Cat, let me say that you do what you feel that you need to do. It is your life. I do not know ANY mother anywhere that were never scared at some point in their pregnancy. It is a BIG change, I will admit, but it is worth it.

msginna
12-01-2007, 10:00 PM
I am just getting online sense I posted last. I see you were going to talk to him and you haven't posted sense. PLEASE keep us updated. I am REALLY worried now. AND WE ARE HAVING IT BAD HERE WITH THE SNOW, ARE YOU GUYS THERE IN MINNEAPOLIS??? IT is supposed to go till around noon tomorow. I can only like snow so much.

flute
12-01-2007, 11:05 PM
I know Richfield MN is getting weather :(

earnhardt1
12-02-2007, 06:48 AM
i want snow........... i must say this Cat you are the only one who can make the choice not jt not your mom not us... do what you feel is right honey and who cares who doesnt like what you decide.. its your body and your life.. but pleease dont drink while pregant and please dont let him abuse you mentaly or physicaly

pepperpot
12-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Hmmmmm..........I hope all is well......

lizmolik
12-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Where are you at Cat, we are worried about you! :itsme:

LunaChick
12-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Doesn't xanax make birth control less effective?

I don't believe so. I think it's the other way around. The BC pills will affect the xanax dosage.

LunaChick
12-02-2007, 04:29 PM
. I don't think her taking the pills a few hours later is going to matter. Even missing a day once in a while isn't a big deal as long as you double up the following day. At least that is what I was told. I haven't taken them for a few years because my doctor doesn't recommend that women over the age of 35 take birth control pills so I was using Mirena up until July of this year.

You shouldn't take your BC pills more than 24 hours apart. I know on the pills that I take it doesn't matter if you take them a few hours apart. You can still use the BC pills after the age of 35. It's just that women who smoke shouldn't take them after 35 because the risks of stroke and clots are much much higher. There are so many low dose pills out there now that you should be able to take them without problems. I'm 41 and take Alesse. They are pretty low dose.

DBackFan
12-02-2007, 06:19 PM
..I don't want to be here anymore..

Out of all her ramblings...this sentence bothers me the most. I am very worried for her.

lizmolik
12-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Out of all her ramblings...this sentence bothers me the most. I am very worried for her.

Me too! I hope she will check in on how things are going!

earnhardt1
12-02-2007, 07:38 PM
i hope she is ok

ilovecats
12-02-2007, 08:37 PM

Me too.All of the ramblings are bothering me though,I am not sure if she meant fists or is that A typo for fits?An awful lot of typos for the same word.I hope he is not actually punching her.What A tough decision to deal with.

Explorer 4x4'r
12-02-2007, 08:44 PM
check in Cat with an update........

we're all concerned.
Hope you didn't get snowed in this weekend
(we got a foot, maybe more)

{{{HUGS, Cat}}}

lizmolik
12-02-2007, 08:46 PM
check in Cat with an update........

we're all concerned.
Hope you didn't get snowed in this weekend
(we got a foot, maybe more)

{{{HUGS, Cat}}}

I'm comming to steal your snow...I want some!

Explorer 4x4'r
12-02-2007, 08:48 PM
you can have it all; come get it!

lizmolik
12-02-2007, 08:52 PM
you can have it all; come get it!

If only it was that easy, I would be there...I hope it does snow here soon...it is so cold, but no snow yet!

earnhardt1
12-03-2007, 01:16 AM
i want snow............ damn this wind...... yesterday it was 29 degrees and today it is 50 already
so so now it is 27 degrees outside and a light dusting on the ground but it has blown over my blow up ppl outside

lizmolik
12-03-2007, 01:32 AM
i want snow............ damn this wind...... yesterday it was 29 degrees and today it is 50 already

We have a lot of wind here too...the trees are scraping aginst the windows!

pepperpot
12-03-2007, 06:10 AM
Still nothing.....:(

flute
12-03-2007, 07:46 AM
you know I took that to mean that she doesn't want to be here {in this situation} ......

Cat we'd all like for you to check in with us please?

You're in my prayers!

tljohn123
12-03-2007, 09:00 AM
We have a lot of wind here too...the trees are scraping aginst the windows!

Hey Liz, where are you?

And Cat.....how are you? We're thinking of you.

earnhardt1
12-03-2007, 09:13 AM
cat i hope your doing ok

MamaFairal
12-03-2007, 01:23 PM
wow...where have i been?

Cat(I love you girl) where are you....how are you?

I like the way our good Nana put it " you dont need a man to raise children" God bless you Nana :)

Cat~ you'll be a great mother as i know your a loving, caring person.
I hope your doing ok since you havent been back online ((prayers))

DBackFan
12-03-2007, 01:46 PM
wow...where have i been?

Cat(I love you girl) where are you....how are you?

I like the way our good Nana put it " you dont need a man to raise children" God bless you Nana :)

Cat~ you'll be a great mother as i know your a loving, caring person.
I hope your doing ok since you ahvent been back online ((prayers))

hey I know you were pretty close with cat...do you know her number or address? Sure wish someone could check on her.

nanajoanie
12-03-2007, 02:39 PM
hey I know you were pretty close with cat...do you know her number or address? Sure wish someone could check on her.

I'll email her and get back to this thread when I have a response. I too sure hope is he safe and has done nothing drastic. And Tina good to see you online.

YankeeMary
12-03-2007, 02:41 PM

I know you are worried as is everyone, but I am thinking this is typical posting by Cat. Meaning, she posts for a couple days then is away a couple days sometimes a couple of weeks, like she is busy with work and posts on days off or something??? Just trying to ease everyones mind. Maybe she is just working and needs a break from BBS??? Imagine that...lol.

DBackFan
12-03-2007, 07:41 PM
well she logged in today

Last Activity: Today 02:33 PM

lizmolik
12-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Hey Liz, where are you?

And Cat.....how are you? We're thinking of you.

So. Illinois

MamaFairal
12-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Damm....here Kitty Kitty....where ya at Cat?

Just checked back after not being online all day and still nothing.

* Cat check in and just let us know your ok if your reading this

(luv you~ Mama)

Kelsey1224
12-04-2007, 08:32 AM
I'm thinking that Cat is probably very sorry that she even started this thread as it is very personal. I think she inferred that in an earlier post. Let's give her some space!

pepperpot
12-04-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm thinking that Cat is probably very sorry that she even started this thread as it is very personal. I think she inferred that in an earlier post. Let's give her some space!

I somewhat agree that she might want a bit of space......I just wish she'd poke her head in and let us know she's alright. A lot of people are concerned for her and are showing that we support her decision and we care.

She doesn't need to go into detail if she doesn't want to, just let us know she's okay.

flute
12-04-2007, 10:49 AM
I somewhat agree that she might want a bit of space......I just wish she'd poke her head in and let us know she's alright. A lot of people are concerned for her and are showing that we support her decision and we care.

She doesn't need to go into detail if she doesn't want to, just let us know she's okay.

I'm afraid I agree with pepperpot

catdance
12-04-2007, 02:15 PM
SSSSSSSSHHHH!
I am in treatment for Xanax, I am not suppose to be using a computer, or anything to the modern world..I am leaving tommorow AM and have been very SICK without my meds..I can tell ya it is also hard to get on here if it is NOT your computer, BBS was not recognizing me.
My work is really pissed I have let suddenly and they DO NOT know I am pregnant..it is snowing like hell here, they would like me to to be able to eat a full meal and sleep a night without my Xanax..I really had a bad time and just as HARD as not SMOKING..sweats..vomiting..crying..sweats...but it is over..I am locked up with some strange folk, but they seem to be in thier hearts OK..I think..I don't have to stay..as a matter of fact, since I am being spoken to for breaking rules..I am leaving..I am outta here..this is such BS, I came here myself...
I AM OK..I am OK...I am sleeping in my own bed tonight..believe this?
You would have to be standing here, I am 43 and this lady is bitching at me and asking if I need a restraint..from this computer, I am not legally bound here, so I am leaving and she said that is fine with her...OK, I admit I used a computer..my things are being unlocked..jeez.
Be back home soon enough..

earnhardt1
12-04-2007, 02:35 PM
glad ur ok

DBackFan
12-04-2007, 02:55 PM
SSSSSSSSHHHH!
I am in treatment for Xanax, I am not suppose to be using a computer, or anything to the modern world..I am leaving tommorow AM and have been very SICK without my meds..I can tell ya it is also hard to get on here if it is NOT your computer, BBS was not recognizing me.
My work is really pissed I have let suddenly and they DO NOT know I am pregnant..it is snowing like hell here, they would like me to to be able to eat a full meal and sleep a night without my Xanax..I really had a bad time and just as HARD as not SMOKING..sweats..vomiting..crying..sweats...but it is over..I am locked up with some strange folk, but they seem to be in thier hearts OK..I think..I don't have to stay..as a matter of fact, since I am being spoken to for breaking rules..I am leaving..I am outta here..this is such BS, I came here myself...
You would have to be standing here, I am 43 and this lady is bitching at me and asking if I need a restraint..from this computer, I am not legally bound here, so I am leaving and she said that is fine with her...OK, I admit I used a computer..my things are being unlocked..jeez.

OK.............well.....glad you are heading home and you were able to check in.

BigLyd1
12-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Hopefully your time away helped a little and that you feel at least a little bit stronger.

ahippiechic
12-04-2007, 03:38 PM
SSSSSSSSHHHH!

You were logged in here yesterday also.

Bliss
12-04-2007, 04:05 PM
:springer This thread gets stranger everyday. Theres away to see if it's BS by the ip used when posting.

No facility is going to allow patients to use the computer.

earnhardt1
12-04-2007, 04:11 PM
:springer This thread gets stranger everyday. Theres away to see if it's BS by the ip used when posting.

No facility is going to allow patients to use the computer.

why is it your always so negative of everyone?

freeby4me
12-04-2007, 04:14 PM
why is it your always so negative of everyone?

Not necesarrily negative but cautious.

earnhardt1
12-04-2007, 04:24 PM
could be but she seemed negative.....

Bliss
12-04-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm not negative...I'm using common sense..Something many people don't use..If using common sense makes me negative, so be it. Don't believe everything you read on these boards. The last comment the op made doesn't make a bit of sense.. Tell me how many facilities are going to allow a patient to use "THEIR" computer? A treatment center doesn't have an internet cafe. So, where else in the patient going to gain access to a pc other than at the main desk or someones office. If she was using "their" pc, the person wouldn't be standing behind her bitching and allowing her to use "THEIR" computer, the person would demand her to get away from the pc not let her finish making a post..

So, how much sense does the last post the op made, make to you?

JewRican
12-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Hey Bliss, how much you want to bet this is an attention whore post? :angel:
http://www.illinipundit.com/system/files/u367/attention_whore2.jpg

freeby4me
12-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey Bliss, how much you want to bet this is an attention whore post? :angel:

You know what.....you're about sick. And that post is pretty DUMB as well. Who is drawing attention to what?? Jeez O freaking Petes. GO start a different thread if you want to plain ole start SHIT.

JewRican
12-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Not starting any shit. Xanax isn't a drug you go to rehab for because you are pregnant but you can go it if you are a drug addict. You will be tapered off of it. Also you do not have access to the internet at a rehab facility so this just screams BULLSHIT!!

freeby4me
12-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Not starting any shit. Xanax isn't a drug you go to rehab for because you are pregnant but you can go it if you are a drug addict. You will be tapered off of it. Also you do not have access to the internet at a rehab facility so this just screams BULLSHIT!!

OK wait a minute. The comment was not made to Bliss? It sounded like you were angling the post to her,.....so sorry for the jumping on then.
Now I feel pretty dumb.
Sorry again about that.

JewRican
12-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Nope, I was asking Bliss how much she wanted to bet that Catdance is full of shit! :goofy

catdance
12-04-2007, 05:09 PM
WOW..in my case, you could NOT use a computer because, I was in a rehab area that was strongly focused on alcohol/drugs and not for the reason I chose to go in for..I picked my hospital, I did not have a good time, I knew what was going to happen.
Some other areas we all met in for other reasons for therapy had computers/laptops/black's..you get the idea..
However, I knew I thought I would leave today, I went the 60.5 hours expected in HELL..I also was a friendly patient..I did all good, I really only tried to bite a nurse named Daniel Taylor..twice..anyone would have..coming off Xanax is not a good time, but once the "one on one" was over, I needed to go home and really, I wanted to get out of there and using a computer was one way to check in with my employer, we have caller ID, I am not ready to explain "Behavior Medicine" to them, at this point they don't know I am pregnant nor know I have gone to Rehab..if I would have waited a few more minutes it would have been all "OK"..I think I just wanted to get out of there, I didn't mind getting scolded but did and I got to use that same computer a few minutes later to contact my employer and I return to work on Friday, I don't have to tell them anything..btw..yeppers, I am weird...I have had a hard time..I am pregnant and JT..well, not sure of him at this point..my job, not sure there either..I have or had 3 weeks vacation so I spent next to nothing..I have been frightened, scared..sick, angry and I think very thankful.
If anyone wants to point fingers..just don't, I should never had taken my personal bussiness further than my backyard..it never pays..I went nutsy..I thank all for wondering..I am OK..I am..I did not take my garbage out so when I got home, my house was so ICKY..I have already puked my fair share lately, but I I swear if you ever leave your house and think you should have taken the garbage out..just do it..before this happens to you..I can say I am down by 6 pounds so I guess, I can eat..alot..for today..
Thanks for all..I have done the very best I could and remain to have tried my best to be honest and forthright..I appauld and thank you for your heartfelt interest..
And it is still snowing and my SUV is buried and I have nothing good to eat.. :( !

earnhardt1
12-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Cat just stay strong and no drinking and taking the pills.....

JewRican
12-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Sorry but your story just doesn't ring true. When you are pregnant (I am so I know) and you are on medications like Xanax or in my case Klonopin for anxiety attacks, you are tapered off so you do not send your body and the fetus into shock. Rehab for drug addiction is more then 60 hours.

I really wish I could bribe a mod to post the IP's from your supposed rehab posts.

catdance
12-04-2007, 05:19 PM
OMG I just read the above, I am pregnant and I have used Xanax for over 15 years..FIFTEEN..I can't just stop..I get all "jonesed"..do you get that?
let's see..it started with the sweats..and then I just started begging for my pills..(I have enough emotions going by now not to explain this..thisk of all of you who smoke and then can just buy some more cig's...I could not and not in a PREGNANCY does ANY GOOD DOCTOR offer you a "taper off" advice I called my Dr., and she said..no that was NOT an opition..if I had chose that without a pregnancy..maybe)..
Then I start to scream and panic, the very thing that Xanax keeps me from doing ..5 hours..OK..not bad..9 hours..is bad..sweats and sipping 7UP and spitting up, shakey..18 hours..vomiting..nothing..very ANGRY ..very confused and hate this baby..20 hours..I can't figure my handwriting anymore..in the bathroom is orange juice, I refuse to drink, ice water too cold..ice cream that has melted those little cups with the little wooden spoon..I eat 3..and I get sick..
AND I AM a liar, part of the whole thing was to write it so I can always know..now you know..
In a few WORDS..LEAVE ME ALONE..I thought letting all know as I let you know was so smart, now I see it was NOT..
I thank all for caring about me..

Bliss
12-04-2007, 05:31 PM
You make xanax sound like a pill for crazy people. Isn't it an anti depressant? Why would coming off xanax make you want to bite someone?

"I really only tried to bite a nurse named Daniel Taylor..twice..anyone would have..coming off Xanax is not a good time, "

Those facilities do not have computers for patient use, that is BS.

ETA: I just found out what xanax is used for....Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), and anxiety associated with depression. It didn't find "crazy" in there or causes people to want to bite people while coming off it.....lol

earnhardt1
12-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Xanax Withdrawal Symptoms
Xanax is a triazolobenzodiazepine that is popularly used as an anti-anxiety pill. It is highly administered for its anti-panic and anti-depressant properties. Although Xanax have proved really successful in relieving anxiety disorder, but when administered on a regular basis, it produces physiological dependence with severe withdrawal symptoms. However, Xanax withdrawal symptoms are related to both dose and duration of usage. Higher doses tend to produce more rapid physiologic addiction than lower doses. The time taken by a body to show withdrawal symptoms may vary from four to six months at dosages between 2 mg. to 4 mg. A history of addiction to Xanax can lead to addiction occur more rapidly over a shorter period of time, with more intense withdrawal symptoms.

Xanax, because of being a short-acting agent, has rapidly arriving and accelerating withdrawal symptoms producing severe Dysphoria at just about six hours from the last dose and generally hitting the highest level at approximately 24 to 72 hours after discontinuation. So, once Xanax generates the physiologic dependence, the ability of the patient to discontinue its use successfully on their own is quite low, and medical support becomes necessary in such cases.

Xanax withdrawal symptoms may include panic attack and a bereavement type of emotional instability. The nature of symptoms being internal makes the diagnosis and cure very difficult. Generally, patients find it hard to describe verbally what is occurring. More hopelessly, many of the descriptions resemble the emotional or psychiatric problem for which they originally started taking Xanax, and leaves in dilemma of taking that as withdrawal symptom. However, Xanax withdrawal symptoms can be easily detected with some of the more defining features.

The early stage of withdrawal symptoms is accompanied by a sense of anxiety and apprehension coupled with rising tremor feelings and slight bi-frontal headache. This stage rapidly progresses to feelings of panic-like anxiety with palpitations. The patient also starts feeling de-realization, along with marked startle response and increased sensory input.

With progressing withdrawal symptoms, patient gets marked disturbance of proprioception, in which he feels dizzy and erratic. One finds simple tasks, like swallowing, signing one's name, talking or even buttoning a shirt extremely difficult.

One may start crying at a sudden or may start shivering out of fear without any external event. These frequent consequences make him feel weak emotionally like bereavement & often describe painful emotions. Because of feelings of amplified sensory inputs, one may experience bizarre misinterpretations ranging from feeling one's teeth rotating in their sockets to parts of their bodies falling off.

Further advancing withdrawal symptom include illusions and hallucinations initially with patterns and geometric shapes, and then into full-formed complex visual hallucinations. Sometimes, at this stage, patients may have delusions of bodily dysfunction. One may feel as if he is having a nervous breakdown, or going crazy in an attempt to understand what is going on. With further progression, disorientation to person get replace with full delirium, and eventually withdrawal ends up at major motor seizure activity. The last triad of symptoms including hallucination, delirium and seizure are classified as major Xanax withdrawal symptoms.

However, all cases are not associated with withdrawal symptoms but most are found to have withdrawal for at least several months. It has been documented that it may take six months to two years to resolve Xanax withdrawal symptoms

THIS says it may take 6 months or longer for complete withdrawal... now im confused.

pepperpot
12-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Catdance has been here since 2002. If she was a 'drama queen', I think a lot of the 'old timers' would not have been concerned for her. JMO

I'm not a Dr., not a therapist, etc. If you seriously doubt this person, feel free not to post in the thread...you can always have a debate on anti-depressant drugs in another thread without using names.

On the chance that this person is valid and is in need.......wouldn't it be horrible for her to deal with this 'debate' about her as well with all that she's facing?

JMO....not attacking anyone.....

earnhardt1
12-04-2007, 06:04 PM
hey pepperpot i agree she may be in need and may be going through some crazy shit right now but cant figure out why they are only detoxing her for 60 hours if it can take longer i hope it doesn't end up hurting her in the long run.... however about the whole she is valid and in need well isn't this the same board that allows all to have their own beliefs? JMO for those who find it shadey..... i feel for her she seems really upset and kinda like an emotional train wreck. i hope she has close friends in real life she can turn to...... i hate seeing ppl upset and sad and she seems sooo sad

JewRican
12-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Why? Honestly, why not call out the bullshit? How many people have been scammed here because people stayed out of it? BBS has a history with people drawing on the emotions of other users. Ladytiger, Kokobaby and Sandytrapp to name a few. I don't see it being a big deal to warn others that this is bullshit so that they don't get hurt or scammed.

pepperpot
12-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Why? Honestly, why not call out the bullshit? How many people have been scammed here because people stayed out of it? BBS has a history with people drawing on the emotions of other users. Ladytiger, Kokobaby and Sandytrapp to name a few. I don't see it being a big deal to warn others that this is bullshit so that they don't get hurt or scammed.

If that is the case.......

I honestly don't know, but if I were valid and on the receiving end.......it certainly wouldn't help.

pepperpot
12-04-2007, 06:13 PM
hey pepperpot i agree she may be in need and may be going through some crazy shit right now but cant figure out why they are only detoxing her for 60 hours if it can take longer i hope it doesn't end up hurting her in the long run.... however about the whole she is valid and in need well isn't this the same board that allows all to have their own beliefs? JMO for those who find it shadey..... i feel for her she seems really upset and kinda like an emotional train wreck. i hope she has close friends in real life she can turn to...... i hate seeing ppl upset and sad and she seems sooo sad

Then start a thread/debate about detoxing? That's all I'm saying.....

Bliss
12-04-2007, 06:15 PM
I didn't call here a drama queen..I just said it doesn't make sense... If she is pregnant she could have stuck with the issue..But, she added more to it to make it more dramatic. All the posts by her in this thread are off the wall. She doesn't answer anyones questions, just makes more posts that are crazy as hell.

What is sounds like is the op reads to many tabloids and tried to make her life into one.

ETA: It seems like people make these types of threads near the holidays. I don't know if they make them in hopes of gaining sympathy via peoples wallets or what the deal is.... I have seen many people scam others on here..I even felt sorry for a couple women who posted a "Oh my children don't have any thing to eat.blah blah blah." My stupid ass send both women 50 bucks..come to find out there were scamming people....I've gotten a lot wiser..and if I see BS in a posts, i'll say something.

pepperpot
12-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Maybe she's having a rough time????? Perhaps you are right? What if you are wrong? What if this is a side effect of coming off an anti-depressant?

OK, it doesn't make sense.....why not continue the detox debate in a detox thread?

BigLyd1
12-04-2007, 06:19 PM

How is she scamming people or hurting people? She isn't asking for anything. You might be thinking we're all too sympathetic.

JewRican
If your story made sense I highly doubt people would call bullshit. I took a anti-anxiety drug in the same benzo class as Xanax and know how you go off it when pregnant. Her story is seriously whacked out. When you go to rehab you aren't even allowed to have razors, cellphones or Ipods so her having internet access or people having laptops is just total bullshit.

When I weaned off Klonopin is wasn't fun and still isn't fun when I have periodic panic attacks. A doctor would never just yank you off of a drug like that for fear of mental breakdown and fetal distress.

earnhardt1
Then start a thread/debate about detoxing? That's all I'm saying.....

why start another thread about her when she came here and said she only had to do 60 hours..... we are not talking about something she hasnt mentioned......

JewRican
12-04-2007, 06:22 PM
How is she scamming people or hurting people? She isn't asking for anything. You might be thinking we're all too sympathetic.

I know from experience from this board that people will want to do things to cheer her up. Once upon a time I got roped into cheering up Ladytiger who turned out to be full of it.

earnhardt1
12-04-2007, 06:22 PM
and no one said she should not be upset and stressed... god i have dealt with depression since i was 13 so 16 years later i managed to make it through a pregancy drug free,only to end up not wanting to take pills any more but teh depression sucks. so yes i can see how she feels but she needs alot more than 60 hours of help

pepperpot
12-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Perhaps she is delusional.....I don't have a clue.....but if it were valid and it were me, it would bother me to be discussed in this manner.....in a thread that I started to converse with people I'm familiar with....who knows....

earnhardt1
12-04-2007, 06:29 PM
yea it sucks when ppl you think are your friends stab you in the back but ppl move on and you heal.. trust me i learned this on here the hard way

Bliss
12-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Perhaps she is delusional.....I don't have a clue.....but if it were valid and it were me, it would bother me to be discussed in this manner.....in a thread that I started to converse with people I'm familiar with....who knows....

I understand what you are saying. She posted this on an open forum for all to read. Many will see the BS in the posts and many will only see what they want to see. If she wanted this to be personal, well she picked the wrong place to air it...If she wanted it to me more believable she should have stuck with one issue, or read up on other things she mentioned, then it would all sound like a real delema.

I don't think she anymore delusional than she was this same time last year.

EMSnurse
12-04-2007, 06:39 PM
{{{{Cat}}}} No matter what you're going though, you have my prayers and support.

YankeeMary
12-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Catdance has been here since 2002. If she was a 'drama queen', I think a lot of the 'old timers' would not have been concerned for her. JMO

I'm not a Dr., not a therapist, etc. If you seriously doubt this person, feel free not to post in the thread...you can always have a debate on anti-depressant drugs in another thread without using names.

On the chance that this person is valid and is in need.......wouldn't it be horrible for her to deal with this 'debate' about her as well with all that she's facing?

JMO....not attacking anyone.....

Who are you calling old??? :rofl:

dangerousfem
12-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Catdance has been here for years.... and if you have ever followed her posts... she thinks and posts a little differently than most... so this thread was really no different than any other she has posted as far as her "style" She has always seemed like a nice enough person... like I said.. she is a little different... but we all have our ways.... to call scam is unfair... she is a long standing member.. and not asking for anything but an understanding ear...

Jackie_Blu
12-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Catdance has been here for years.... and if you have ever followed her posts... she thinks and posts a little differently than most... so this thread was really no different than any other she has posted as far as her "style" She has always seemed like a nice enough person... like I said.. she is a little different... but we all have our ways.... to call scam is unfair... she is a long standing member.. and not asking for anything but an understanding ear...

ITA....I have gotten used to her enigmatic posts and even learning to decipher them somewhat:) I find her endearing and I have never seen,on here, where she has ever tried to gain anything but,as dangerousfem said, an understanding ear.

nanajoanie
12-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Please don't bash "cat" as she means no harm. She just explains things differently than most of us.

MamaFairal
12-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Cat baby....just know us "old timers" love you and are/were worried there for a minute.

Im very protective of my cats ;)

tracey74
12-04-2007, 10:32 PM
ok I have been treated for depression in the past and couldnt take xanax but took zoloft and I ran out one weekend the dr never told me not to well let me say I went thru withdrawls like a drug addict or alcoholic. I had the shakes,I was sick,sweaty, felt really nervous but yet wound up, I was really itchy I wanted to sleep my body didnt,I had to go to the ER to get a shot of some muscle relaxer to just be able to sleep a few hours so it is possible xanax is that way also but yeah as far as I know they wean you off those meds(they did me).I was on prozac and after a year of taking it it set me off and I tried to committ suicide because if it(thats also a side effect from taking it) and I dont drink so that didnt cause it but usually now adays any kind of rehab will only keep you 3 days(72 hrs) unless you have damned good insurance which will usually only pay for a week. and if you sign yourself in you can leave of your own free will but they will try to talk you into staying. so as far as the not weaning her off for being pregnant I couldnt say as I wasnt pregnant while on these meds, but I do know how they effect you and I do know how rehabs/detox's go(hubby has been in the past) all I can say is I hope that whatever is going on with cat she gets it straightened out

earnhardt1
12-05-2007, 01:19 AM
cat depression can suck and as well as being pregant and put it all together being off the meds can suck real bad i know....i have been there so keep your head up be strong,my prior comments were not becaue i dont worry they were because i was worried about how they detoxed you and just being worried

vicky122
12-05-2007, 04:32 AM
I didn't call here a drama queen..I just said it doesn't make sense... If she is pregnant she could have stuck with the issue..But, she added more to it to make it more dramatic. All the posts by her in this thread are off the wall. She doesn't answer anyones questions, just makes more posts that are crazy as hell.

What is sounds like is the op reads to many tabloids and tried to make her life into one.

ETA: It seems like people make these types of threads near the holidays. I don't know if they make them in hopes of gaining sympathy via peoples wallets or what the deal is.... I have seen many people scam others on here..I even felt sorry for a couple women who posted a "Oh my children don't have any thing to eat.blah blah blah." My stupid ass send both women 50 bucks..come to find out there were scamming people....I've gotten a lot wiser..and if I see BS in a posts, i'll say something.

I really don't think this is what Cat is about. Do you know she use to do Christmas for the kids. She never once ask for a thing either. I knew a family who was in need and Cat sent this big box full of things for them. So she is not looking into getting anything from someones wallet. So really when you post at least post something that is true.

freeby4me
12-05-2007, 05:20 AM
I really don't think this is what Cat is about. Do you know she use to do Christmas for the kids. She never once ask for a thing either. I knew a family who was in need and Cat sent this big box full of things for them. So she is not looking into getting anything from someones wallet. So really when you post at least post something that is true.

See that is what is most fresh in my mind. Her last GAME she played involving all the kids and someone else had to come along and clean up her mess that she left.
Everytime this post falls back, she adds on to it with a little bit more "wild stuff" because after all, thats what we expect from her right. Just wait.....when only one or two people post their good wishes she'll come back and post something "out there" again.

I agree with Bliss, be careful.

Army-Mom
12-05-2007, 06:01 AM
Cat baby....just know us "old timers" love you and are/were worried there for a minute.

Please know you are in my prayers, and thinking of you daily..sending hugs.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-05-2007, 06:05 AM

I don't think she is trying to fatten her wallet either. She has been a Secret Santa and did really right for a lot of kids and a family,that I know of. Yes,she has mentioned she has but really,so what.

The ONLY person who knows what is a truth and a lie is the peson posting it. I'm not here (or in the real world) to judge anyone, as I am not perfect myself.

I think someone mentioned "soap opera" well hell, look at our own lives, I'm sure we have all stood back at one time or another,looked at our own lives and said "WTF, my life is like a soap opera." True?

ahippiechic
12-05-2007, 06:13 AM
Yes, these posts are typical of her.

The part I had trouble with was the 'I'm posting from rehab' part.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-05-2007, 06:18 AM

I'm guessing it's because it's the same IP address.

ahippiechic
12-05-2007, 06:26 AM
I'm guessing it's because it's the same IP address.

And I used to work in rehab. For extended stays, we did allow people to bring their laptops, but no internet connection. And we certianly wouldn't have let a patient use ours and would have gotten fired pretty quick if we had.

We used to get in trouble if WE surfed much, much less letting a patient on one of them, with everyone's medical & personal info on there.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-05-2007, 06:40 AM
And I used to work in rehab. For extended stays, we did allow people to bring their laptops, but no internet connection. And we certianly wouldn't have let a patient use ours and would have gotten fired pretty quick if we had.

We used to get in trouble if WE surfed much, much less letting a patient on one of them, with everyone's medical & personal info on there.

Well, that makes a difference if it was the same IP, unless if a laptop has same IP from anywhere you connect,does it? (I have no clue,lol)

I also know, when I worked at the hospital and rehab (I'm a nurse), no computers linked from our work site were permitted for personal use, employee's or patients.Also, rehab isn't so readily available for pregnant women, most cases are doctor referral, especially high risk (such as age etc.)

ahippiechic
12-05-2007, 06:49 AM
Well, that makes a difference if it was the same IP, unless if a laptop has same IP from anywhere you connect,does it? (I have no clue,lol)

No, it doesn't. It gets it's IP from where you connect from. My laptop IP is the same as all our other PC's IP's, because we all connect to the same ISP. But if I take it to Starbucks and connect, I would have Starbucks IP.

JewRican
12-05-2007, 07:38 AM
I'm totally reading between the lines here but I take it to mean that Catdance has been posting from the same IP even while supposedly at rehab? Pwned!

DrGrin
12-05-2007, 10:44 AM

It wouldn't take much to figure out if the IPs were the same. I have seen where Patchouli has mentioned that she has banned a person who keeps registering over and over and over and over again.

If this version of VB is the same as the version I have been using it makes it easy to see the IP by clicking an Icon on a post. It will show every IP number that a poster has ever used. It wouldn't be that hard to see if she made the posts while in rehab from the same IP number as those she made from her home.

If she made all the posts from the same IP, then that would bring all her other posts into question.

Doesn't matter to me though. It's not this thread that I think someone is looking for handouts, but I've seen another one this morning that probably is. LOL

flute
12-05-2007, 12:48 PM
yea it sucks when ppl you think are your friends stab you in the back but ppl move on and you heal..

ME TOO :* (

flute
12-05-2007, 12:52 PM
I should never had taken my personal bussiness further than my backyard..it never pays..

I'm sorry you feel that way. I get like that too. Untrusting, paranoid, etc. I know where you're coming from ((hugs))

lizmolik
12-05-2007, 01:05 PM
catdance no matter what anyone says...it seems like you are having some problems...just know that whatever it is that you are going through...there are people here that care, and we will be praying for you! :hug

Bliss
12-05-2007, 01:31 PM

I've been a member of this site for 6 or 7 years, I'm aware of Cat doing a couple RAOK threads for children on here and on another board. It was awesome she done it to help a few children out. It was in the past...

Her posts have always been hard to decipher. Still, she lied - from what I gather from a mods post is she posted with the same ip addy. If she lied about something as simple as using a facility's computer (she stated it wasn't her pc she was using - it wasn't a laptop she took with her.) then you can almost bet 99% of the posts made are BS.

Why would she make a thread full of BS? For sympathy, attention, or maybe she's looking for something else, who knows... I think it's pretty damn ignorant to make up lies in hopes people will feel sorry, pay attention, or give handouts...I'm not saying she's trying to scam on people for handouts, you never know what her true intentions were for making this bogus thread, only she knows.

It looks like I was correct. :)

PrincessArky
12-05-2007, 01:33 PM
catdance no matter what anyone says...it seems like you are having some problems...just know that whatever it is that you are going through...there are people here that care, and we will be praying for you! :hug

ditto for me

vicky122
12-05-2007, 01:56 PM
I've been a member of this site for 6 or 7 years, I'm aware of Cat doing a couple RAOK threads for children on here and on another board. It was awesome she done it to help a few children out. It was in the past...

Her posts have always been hard to decipher. Still, she lied - from what I gather from a mods post is she posted with the same ip addy. If she lied about something as simple as using a facility's computer (she stated it wasn't her pc she was using - it wasn't a laptop she took with her.) then you can almost bet 99% of the posts made are BS.

Why would she make a thread full of BS? For sympathy, attention, or maybe she's looking for something else, who knows... I think it's pretty damn ignorant to make up lies in hopes people will feel sorry, pay attention, or give handouts...I'm not saying she's trying to scam on people for handouts, you never know what her true intentions were for making this bogus thread, only she knows.

Not sure how you are correct on calling her a scammer??? She isn't asking for anyone to take out there wallet. Drama she is but then so is 1/2 the people on here. And I am almost sure there are a whole lot of people that make up stuff. So like I said don't post what you don't know. Untill she takes someone for a ride. And she has not done that.And if she wants a pity party so what it is not taking anything from anyone but thier time reading her post. And then she isn't or can force them to read it or post in it.

ahippiechic
12-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I don't believe 3/4 of the shit that is posted on here. That said, she did leave a bunch of kids hanging in her contests. That was low.

kelblend
12-05-2007, 02:01 PM
I hope she works out whatever it is that she needs to. Posting from the same IP and claiming it's from a rehab just takes away some credibility.

Tasha405
12-05-2007, 02:07 PM

It sure looks that way. I have read all of this and well it all just seems odd. Why make up something saying you are posting from rehab when you're really home? Why make up something like that? Ya know?

Ugh, whatever the case may be I wish her well.

If this is the thread of make believe... I am only 21, I have long blonde beautiful hair, I'm a model and I'm married to a millionaire. ;)

vicky122
12-05-2007, 02:09 PM
See that is what is most fresh in my mind. Her last GAME she played involving all the kids and someone else had to come along and clean up her mess that she left.
Everytime this post falls back, she adds on to it with a little bit more "wild stuff" because after all, thats what we expect from her right. Just wait.....when only one or two people post their good wishes she'll come back and post something "out there" again.

I agree with Bliss, be careful.

I don't agree with what she did in that game at all. But to say she is out to get something from people I think is wrong. She doeshave a way of posting and brings on a lot of drama but then so don't a lot of people.

kelblend
12-05-2007, 02:10 PM
If this is the thread of make believe... I am only 21, I have long blonde beautiful hair, I'm a model and I'm married to a millionaire. ;)

OMG!! you too???????????

JewRican
12-05-2007, 02:12 PM
It sure looks that way. I have read all of this and well it all just seems odd. Why make up something saying you are posting from rehab when you're really home? Why make up something like that? Ya know?

Ugh, whatever the case may be I wish her well.

Ohh ohh, than I can finally say I am tall like about 5' 8, if this is the thread of make believe? I've always wanted to be tall. :dancing:

ahippiechic
12-05-2007, 02:13 PM
OMG!! you too???????????

OMFG! That makes 3 of us!!!

freeby4me
12-05-2007, 02:16 PM
All I know is this......She started this thread http://www.bigbigforums.com/off-topic-chat/564109-alex-da-house.html
Just 2 days prior to starting this one.
The first thread didnt get the drama that she was hoping for. As you can see by my first post in THIS thread, all I did was give hugs out. I didnt jump, or bash or anything although I was leary from the get-go.
Everytime this post dies down, something more strange is posted to get more attention.

People who want attention from others dont come out and ask for for stuff, they tell stories for attention and get sympathy that way.

earnhardt1
12-05-2007, 02:20 PM
i wanna be tall to i hate being short.... lol my 8 yr old is as tall as i am .... and the game that she left the kiddies hanging was just plain rude and mean

vicky122
12-05-2007, 02:22 PM
All I know is this......She started this thread http://www.bigbigforums.com/off-topic-chat/564109-alex-da-house.html
Just 2 days prior to starting this one.
The first thread didnt get the drama that she was hoping for. As you can see by my first post in THIS thread, all I did was give hugs out. I didnt jump, or bash or anything although I was leary from the get-go.
Everytime this post dies down, something more strange is posted to get more attention.

People who want attention from others dont come out and ask for for stuff, they tell stories for attention and get sympathy that way.

And so she wants attention and sympathy and what does that cost anyone on here. She can't force anyone to read her post and post in them.

dcut4
12-05-2007, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=ahippiechic;95744527]OMFG! That makes 3 of us!!![/QUOTE

No wonder we all keep coming back here, we are all kindred spirits...all tall ,thin, blond and married to men made of money. I thought it was just me:rofl:

earnhardt1
12-05-2007, 02:27 PM

No wonder we all keep coming back here, we are all kindred spirits...all tall ,thin, blond and married to men made of money. I thought it was just me:rofl:

thats so funny..... i feel like a hollywood wife......brb gonna go take the lambo out for a drive(nm the 6 inches of snow lol) sorry could not resist

JewRican
12-05-2007, 02:29 PM

No, no, no, I am tall, blue haired with a big booty. I would never wish away my booty! :slap :rofl:

dcut4
12-05-2007, 02:30 PM
don't go out in the nasty weather, send the butler to do it. Thats what he gets paid for!

earnhardt1
12-05-2007, 02:33 PM
lmao... oh and im not blonde either i love being a black haired girl this month... i also enjoy my badonkadonk..... happy bubblebutt... that should be my name lmao
i cant find the butler i think he is out

freeby4me
12-05-2007, 02:34 PM
And so she wants attention and sympathy and what does that cost anyone on here. She can't force anyone to read her post and post in them.

No she sure cant. But if she is making up stuff and getting attention and sympathy and then those people who are giving her sympathy decide to start sending cards with money, or presents, or who knows what else.
Yes, its their decision to send the stuff but still, its not fair. All Im saying is BE AWARE before it gets to the point of sending stuff, ya know.

Tasha405
12-05-2007, 02:40 PM
I think my butler ran away with my maid. :mad: I always thought something was up with them.

Tasha405
12-05-2007, 02:42 PM
I didn't know so many of us here were married to millionaires. Wow. We should get together for brunch and shopping soon. LOL

dcut4
12-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Well talk about a vent and whine...help these days!! can't trust them, they either steal from ya blind or run off with each other.

LuvBigRip
12-05-2007, 02:44 PM
lmao... oh and im not blonde either i love being a black haired girl this month... i also enjoy my badonkadonk..... happy bubblebutt... that should be my name lmao
i cant find the butler i think he is out

My nickname in school was bubblebutt. I had a J-Lo booty before they were cool. This girl has got back.

ahippiechic
12-05-2007, 02:48 PM
My nickname in school was bubblebutt. I had a J-Lo booty before they were cool. This girl has got back.

You still have a J Lo booty! :dancing:

Tasha405
12-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Well talk about a vent and whine...help these days!! can't trust them, they either steal from ya blind or run off with each other.

I'm tellin ya, its sad! You pay them out the ass and they just up and run off with your other help. My sexy pool man better not run off anytime soon. :getyou :lol

Tasha405
12-05-2007, 02:49 PM

Everyone used to call me bubblebutt too. I had lipo done to remove all my extra back there. Stupid I know, I miss it. :(

ahippiechic
12-05-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm tellin ya, its sad! You pay them out the ass and they just up and run off with your other help. My sexy pool man better not run off anytime soon. :getyou :lol

I still have my sexy pool man! (But we're married now!)

Tasha405
12-05-2007, 02:51 PM
I still have my sexy pool man! (But we're married now!)

Are you married to your pool man or you are each married to someone else? Or does it really matter? LOL

dcut4
12-05-2007, 02:54 PM
as long as somebody in the mix is a millionaire I don't think it really matters.

Tasha405
12-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Every time I look in this thread a song comes in my head....

Amy Winehouse - Rehab

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

I'd rather be at home with ray
I ain't got seventy days
Cause there's nothing
There's nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr Hathaway

I didn't get a lot in class
But I know it don't come in a shot glass

Then it repeats again.. I think.

I'm not saying this to be mean. Just sayin'. :)

earnhardt1
12-05-2007, 03:00 PM
yea i have a j-lo booty lol but i haev always had one lol... the damn pool boy is sleeping with the bimbo next door....... im so mad and my butler is sleeping with the chef

ahippiechic
12-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Are you married to your pool man or you are each married to someone else? Or does it really matter? LOL

The man I am married to used to work for me...he was the pool guy at the apts I managed.

vicky122
12-05-2007, 03:04 PM
No she sure cant. But if she is making up stuff and getting attention and sympathy and then those people who are giving her sympathy decide to start sending cards with money, or presents, or who knows what else.
Yes, its their decision to send the stuff but still, its not fair. All Im saying is BE AWARE before it gets to the point of sending stuff, ya know.

Thats true and I understand that. But how long has she been on here? I mean her post are off the wall but she has never been a person that has taken. But she has been one that has given. Yes she did the wrong thing about the game thing but I don't think she is a taker. How many people have sent her things?

DrGrin
12-05-2007, 03:08 PM
I've been a member of this site for 6 or 7 years,

Under your avatar it says you joined in 2005. That's only two years. Don't age yourself before your time. LOL I guess it's just all the drama that goes on here that makes it feel like 6 or 7 years. :rofl:

buglebe
12-05-2007, 03:20 PM
I think enough has been said in this thread. I think so many hurtful things have been said to do for a lifetime. I don't think this subject is something to challenge someone on. Catdance has been here a long time. This thread has gone in too many directions, all uncalled for. For the respect and caring for those of us who have been here on this board for a long time with Catdance and care for her let it go. If anyone wants to discuss drug use, drug use during pregnancy, alcohol use, alcohol use during pregnancy, abortion, pro life issues, men hitting women, women hitting men, fraud on these boards or what ever, religion, athiest, or any other topic brought up in this thread then start another thread and let this one rest. What possible thrill could Catdance get from making up a topic for a thread? Everyone expressed themselves differently. Leave the girl in peace. I am sure she regrets starting this thread. I am not calling any names, I an not pointing out any one person. But if some of you look back at what you have said, I think it is time to think about being without sin yourself before you throw the first stone.

YankeeMary
12-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Ok I think I missed something. Did a mod actually say it was the same IP address or is this just an assumption?

freeby4me
12-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Thats true and I understand that. But how long has she been on here? I mean her post are off the wall but she has never been a person that has taken. But she has been one that has given. Yes she did the wrong thing about the game thing but I don't think she is a taker. How many people have sent her things?

I was recently "taken" by someone who joined in 2001 so to me personally it doesnt mean much but what I remember most recently about her was her "game" that she played for the kids and then just up and quit and didnt give a rats ass about the kids nor did she say or do anything for the people who had to clean up her mess, then she comes back and acts like everything is just fine and dandy because "well she's just odd and we need to accept that" NUH HUH.
I dont buy the "well im just weird" attitude, we're all just a little weird but we dont make off the wall posts and expect people to understand.

LuvBigRip
12-05-2007, 03:23 PM
You still have a J Lo booty! :dancing:

Yes, yes I do. :star: