PDA

View Full Version : I Am About To Lose My F*!king Mind!!!!

tntsmom
11-28-2007, 10:11 AM
To make a long story short, on Nov. 1st my Weim had 10 puppies. And they are adorable. Since KS weather can be bad we decided to keep them in our mud room. Well they r 4wks old now and shitting everywhere!!! I have them paper trained but I am tired of being the only one to take care of them. My asshole DH won't help at all!!!! And my kids are sooo freakin lazy!! I have to clean up the mud room 3 times a day. And my DH still has the audacity to bitch about the smell!!!!! I am so sick of always being the one to take care of everything: the house, kids, pets, etc... My DH thinks that just because he works he doesn't have to help w/anything. See I am disabled, I have severe epilepsy. I am just so fucking TIRED all of the time!! I feel like crying and like I am a single parent! I am beginning to HATE him!!!

Sorry if I sound like a brat, but I have to get it out somehow!!

Explorer 4x4'r
11-28-2007, 10:22 AM
sounds like you could use a few of these.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

men can be total pains in the asses.
kids are getting lazier these days.

I bet those pups are just darling!

:grouphug

hunny
11-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Puppies are so much work, When you sell em, dont let DH or kids have a dime of the money. Are they weinied? if not start feeding them puppy food, so they can find new homes soon, puppies can go to new home much sooner than kitties.

Do something nice for YOURSELF today. ((((((HUGZ))))

iluvmybaby
11-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Give your husband and kids away with the puppies

karefree
11-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Burnt Toast. Terry Hatcher has a book by that name. I have not read it but from what I understand she says that woman take it upon ourselves to save the best for a loved ones and leave the rest for ourselves. We have done it for so long that our loved ones expect it from us. Because we give the first choice in everything to everyone we love all the time they think we love the chicken wing and they are doing a favor by eating the breast and the leg, or that charred piece of toast is done just to our liking and they will take the buttery golden brown one just because they know we hate toast that isn't incinerated.

No advice for you but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I understand exactly how you feel and evidently so does Terry Hatcher. It isn't fun to always be the one left with poop duty.

freeby4me
11-28-2007, 10:37 AM
You feel more than welcome to come here and vent. Sometimes men and kids can be so blind to the truth about what it does to the moms, but they do mean well.

(((HUGS)))

Barcode
11-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Just stop. Do what I did and go on strike. Mom's are always taken for granted and when you don't do anything for anyone for a few days it will start to get noticed. Lay in the bed, lie and say your sick. You do need to do something though. That is too many puppies for one person to take care alone plus everything else. Here is another thing I use to do that would upset my kids. I paid another kid to help me around the house one day a week. She would just do little things like dusting and sweeping the kitchen floor but let me tell you, it was wonderful for me. Nothing needs to be perfect especially with all those puppies. They are 4 weeks now but just imagine a week from now. So what if the laundry gets a few days behind and the dishes sit in the sink til tomorrow. You need a break and if no one is going to help you, help yourself and slow down. :hug

okie
11-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Let's all go on strike lol. I know how you feel. I go to school, do Ebay on the side and have to take care of this house and kids by myself. He thinks because I don't go to work somewhere everyday that I should be doing everything.

lassss
11-28-2007, 11:17 AM
hmm put little doggie presents on each of their pillows (on a nice lil doilie too) maybe they will get the hint that they need to help out... lol sorry I am no help..I'd be evil and actually do that tho lol

okie
11-28-2007, 11:19 AM
hmm put little doggie presents on each of their pillows (on a nice lil doilie too) maybe they will get the hint that they need to help out... lol sorry I am no help..I'd be evil and actually do that tho lol

Better yet, give it to them as Christmas gifts. I really wouldn't do that to the kids but hubby I would.

tntsmom
11-28-2007, 11:31 AM
I love u guys!!! It makes me feel so much better just to read your comments and feel the support. I should give my DH the poop as a gift!! That would just make my day!! I thank you all for a few laughs and understanding where I am coming from!!!

Freebeemom
11-28-2007, 12:59 PM
I would sit EVERYONE down...and tell them it is thier responsibility to get a home for each dog...and make them responsible, or you are going to just get rid of them yourself. I would take everything that brings them pleasure away until things went the way I wanted them. Sorry, but if mama ain't happy....NOONE is happy!

Shann
11-28-2007, 01:23 PM
I agree w/ the others, sit the family down and have a talk and let them know they need to help out. If they can't then maybe you should find a home for the mother as well, dogs need lots of love and you shouldn't be the only one responsible for taking care of her and the pups. :hug

gmyers
11-28-2007, 02:01 PM
I would tell them if they want to keep the puppies they'd better start helping clean up after them or we're getting rid of them. It's their choice. You have every right to be mad I would be too. I hope they start helping you. And don't feel bad about venting here it really helps sometimes.

Bliss
11-28-2007, 02:53 PM
My dog just had puppies...For some strange reason she consumed the pups. I know TMI. I have never known of a dog doing it. Anyway, that had nothing to do with your post... I would demand they help care for the animals. If they wanted the "mother" dog they should take care of the pups. If they refused to I would tell them I'm getting rid of every animal & no more animals will be brough into this family until you are learn responcibility.

lizmolik
11-28-2007, 03:53 PM
:hug I hope everything gets better for you...Men can be such jerks sometimes hunh?

Mom2Shaun
11-28-2007, 04:33 PM
I've done the "going on strike" thing, and it certainly made my son sit up and take notice! LOL!

I know that sometimes you can't do that, so I think a nice visualization exercise will help you feel better. Take a deep breath and close your eyes. Relax. Picture your husband and kids in a big tub . . . up to their chins in puppy poop. Imagine the dismay on their faces, their cries of distress. And imagine yourself just floating away....... Ahhhh . . . Feel better?

BBBunny
11-28-2007, 10:08 PM
To make a long story short, on Nov. 1st my Weim had 10 puppies. And they are adorable. Since KS weather can be bad we decided to keep them in our mud room. Well they r 4wks old now and shitting everywhere!!! I have them paper trained but I am tired of being the only one to take care of them. My asshole DH won't help at all!!!! And my kids are sooo freakin lazy!! I have to clean up the mud room 3 times a day. And my DH still has the audacity to bitch about the smell!!!!! I am so sick of always being the one to take care of everything: the house, kids, pets, etc... My DH thinks that just because he works he doesn't have to help w/anything. See I am disabled, I have severe epilepsy. I am just so fucking TIRED all of the time!! I feel like crying and like I am a single parent! I am beginning to HATE him!!!

Sorry if I sound like a brat, but I have to get it out somehow!!

Jesus, where do I start?

If you're a disabled single-parent with an ass-hole hubby, WTF do you have a dog that isn't spayed/neutered? What exactly were you planning to do with this litter? Why are you blaming your family for not taking up the slack for a pet that you shouldn't have in the first place? Responsibility has to start someplace. You should never have let you dog breed if you weren't personally ready to be responsible for their offspring.

For years I voluteered for various Humane Societies and battled EDITED. They too were too hung up on their own issues to realize how much their animals were suffering.

tntsmom
11-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Ya know what EDITED, its not even my dog. It is my husbands dog, but he refuses to clean up, so I do. The litter is being given away to good home and its none of ur fucking business in the first place.

What really gets me is how judgemental EDITED like you think u have to put your 2 cents in about everything!! Well guess what hunny nobody wants to hear a damn thing you have to say, so EDITED!!!

BTW the dogs are very cleaned and extremely well taken care of!! We love all of our animals and would never make them suffer!!! Think before you speak EDITED!! I have never in my life had to read such bullshit. You don't know me at all. I have personally saved over 20 animals in the past years. You are just a troublemaker, get a fucking life and leave everyone elses alone!

Mom2Shaun
11-29-2007, 12:17 AM
Ooooh, BBBunny, that wasn't nice at all! How do you know that she won't find good homes for all of the puppies? And calling her names is non-productive and won't win you any friends around here.

lizmolik
11-29-2007, 12:26 AM
Jesus, where do I start?

If you're a disabled single-parent with an ass-hole hubby, WTF do you have a dog that isn't spayed/neutered? What exactly were you planning to do with this litter? Why are you blaming your family for not taking up the slack for a pet that you shouldn't have in the first place? Responsibility has to start someplace. You should never have let you dog breed if you weren't personally ready to be responsible for their offspring.

For years I voluteered for various Humane Societies and battled EDITED like you. They too were too hung up on their own issues to realize how much their animals were suffering.

WOW...That was really uncalled for! :slap

ahippiechic
11-29-2007, 03:07 AM
No more personal attacks. You can disagree with something without calling someone names.

But in all honesty, you can't expect to post something on a message board and have everyone agree with you. And getting mad over a differing opinion will keep you mad all the time around here.

PrincessArky
11-29-2007, 06:30 AM
I for one want to thank you for taking such good care of the mommy and the puppies even though that should be your hubby's job. I know you wanna throw in the towel but if you do then the animals and not to mention your house will suffer :( I just hope you family will agree to help out and you can find them good loving homes soon.......hopefully you can sell em and get YOU not your family some nice spending money for the holidays :)

tntsmom
11-29-2007, 06:53 AM
Thanks to all of you for being so understanding!!! I know I shouldn't have been so unkind to bbbunny, so I apologize. But I would never make any animal suffer!! And if she had read the thread correctly she would have seen that it is not just about the animals, it is about all of the responsibilities being put on me! I should not have to take care of our kids, take care of his dog and her 10 puppies, take care of the entire house, bills, yard, etc.. BY MYSELF!!!

Each puppy is going to a great home, the new owners have been screened! They are fat little rolly pollys from me feeding them so well!
Just wanted to let all of you know that I do take very good care the pups and their mom.

PrincessArky
11-29-2007, 08:08 AM
Thanks to all of you for being so understanding!!! I know I shouldn't have been so unkind to bbbunny, so I apologize. But I would never make any animal suffer!! And if she had read the thread correctly she would have seen that it is not just about the animals, it is about all of the responsibilities being put on me! I should not have to take care of our kids, take care of his dog and her 10 puppies, take care of the entire house, bills, yard, etc.. BY MYSELF!!!

Each puppy is going to a great home, the new owners have been screened! They are fat little rolly pollys from me feeding them so well!
Just wanted to let all of you know that I do take very good care the pups and their mom.

never doubted for a second you were taking good care of them cause I can tell ya love them..........so glad to hear they are going to a good homes :)

I do also know how hard it is to have to do everything at home (thankfully though in my case I don't have a disability) when I came home from having a c section and my tubes tied I had to literally put the baby down and start a load of laundry

tracey74
11-29-2007, 09:46 PM
i know how hard it is to take care of puppies my dog had 6 almost 5 years ago and at 2 weeks she couldnt feed them anymore(they had teeth) and were biting her and leaving her raw and bleeding so we got a recipe to make formula at home for them and we had to feed them every 2 hrs just like a regular baby talk about a job to do. once they were about 5 weeks and eating puppy food we gave them away they were purebread husky/malmute(or wolf not sure) mixed. since we rescued their mom from the streets. she was pregnant and we had no idea she was.so she had no papers and we didnt care about the money just wanted them to have good homes. we had her fixed not long after so we wouldnt have to deal with that again. Im glad youre finding them good homes and I know what youre going through so hang in there