PDA

View Full Version : Just depressed

taz69
11-23-2007, 07:42 PM
Hubby is being an ass, I think he has slid back to doing pot-we went thru this 5 years ago, he went to hard drugs then got off all of it. I am pretty sure it is starting agin. I do not, WILL not go thru this shit agin. So much for happy holidays. been crying all day. His only comment is "I don't want to talk about it" I feel like walking away from the whole crew. Hell with it all.

BeanieLuvR
11-23-2007, 07:49 PM
(((taz69)))

Tasha405
11-23-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm so sorry. :hug

gmyers
11-23-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm really sorry you're going through this. I hope its not drugs thats hard to go through. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Shancopp
11-23-2007, 10:42 PM
hugs to you. Do you have kids?

okie
11-23-2007, 10:59 PM
I am sorry that you are having to deal with this. All I can say is that men suck!

BigLyd1
11-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Sorry that you're going through this, especially during this time of the year. Hopefully your suspicions are incorrect, but if they aren't, hopefully you'll make whatever choices are necessary for your well-being.

earnhardt1
11-24-2007, 06:11 AM
i know how hard the drug road can be hubby has been in treatment for 2.5 years and thankfully no slips or urges...... pm me if ya wanna talk about it hubby was addicted for about 5 years... (((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

ang in NC
11-24-2007, 09:09 AM
if he is doing drugs, and if you have kids, I say leave. I am so sorry you are having to go through this hell.

Army-Mom
11-24-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this at this time of year..sending prayers

taz69
11-24-2007, 09:30 AM
The kids are 15 and 17. And yes, he is doing drugs again. He says it's "just pot" and he'll smoke it if he wants to. So.....I guess he'll keep smoking his weed, and me and the kids will move on. We went through this when the kids were younger, and the weed turned into crank after a while. I am not going down that road again. Easier to look at in the daylight, but it still hurts a bunch.

Shancopp
11-24-2007, 10:11 AM
The kids are 15 and 17. And yes, he is doing drugs again. He says it's "just pot" and he'll smoke it if he wants to. So.....I guess he'll keep smoking his weed, and me and the kids will move on. We went through this when the kids were younger, and the weed turned into crank after a while. I am not going down that road again. Easier to look at in the daylight, but it still hurts a bunch.

hugs to you. Why does he want to set that kind of example to your kids? :getyou

You've got one life.....make it the best one for you!

karefree
11-24-2007, 10:18 AM
Prayers for you and your family including your husband.

BeanieLuvR
11-24-2007, 11:46 AM

I am so sorry. I was hoping you were wrong about the drugs. You do what is best for you and your kids. You will be in my prayers. If there is anything at all that I can do for you please let me know.

YYounghouse
11-24-2007, 05:39 PM
praying for you to have the strength you need to make the best choice for you and your kids.
:grouphug

jcw
11-24-2007, 10:28 PM
:hug

buglebe
11-25-2007, 07:50 PM
hugs to you. Why does he want to set that kind of example to your kids? :getyou

You've got one life.....make it the best one for you!

He doesn't WANT to set that kind of example. But some people are just not as strong as others or maybe it has nothing to do with strength. I am addicted to food. But I want to say, honey, it is time to leave. The kids are better off and you are too. We have gone through that on and off again crap from our son since he was about 15. He is 35, and married now. Thankfully it was never crank. But it was other stuff just as bad. The difference was he had a job making hundred thousand a yr so could afford to buy his stuff. He is on methadone now for both the drug problem and because he needs a hip replacement. But it is true, you only have one life.
It will be a better one without him if you are strong enough to pull out. And it will be better for your kids. Good luck with whatever you do.